NESCO Resource Employee Reviews in Danville, KY

Rules apply differently for certain people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYJuly 22, 2019
Depends on who you are and who you know on how you will be treated, also what rules apply to you. People can break the same rules some will be fired and the other people break same rules and it's overlooked.
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYJune 16, 2019
Ok- customer service could have been better- a lot of work for little pay, wouldn't recommend to any of my family unless they were the last place to hire
Great place and great people
Branch Admin/OnSite Manager (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYMarch 17, 2019
Loved working there, people were awesome would go back anytime. always busy makes day go by fast. manager was very compassionate and personable. great
Pros
very personable staff
Cons
demanding customers
Good for a first time factory job.
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Danville, KYJune 13, 2018
Love the work place most of the time. Sometimes feels like high school all over again when coworkers start drama. Other than that it isn't a bad company to work for.
Friendly co-workers
GENERAL FACTORY WORKER (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYJanuary 3, 2018
Work was good it was just different jobs for different companies. Experience was good. I learned different jobs and was paid weekly. Management was great.
Pay was fair
Fitter Welder (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYSeptember 5, 2017
Nesco paid quite a bit less than the factory. It was difficult to get paychecks started. The office personnel were easy to deal with most of the time.
very helpful in assuring a reliable work position
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYAugust 15, 2017
I have been employed with Nesco resource for a long period of time. They were a helpful part in experiencing the factory work force. this company is very understandable of real life circumstances. Always provided a friendly work environment.
Pros
job security
held hostage
Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYJuly 23, 2017
the company has a policy for employees to transfer between branch offices. the branch i worked for refuses obide by this policy. my work file is being held hostage so they wont report loss of employee on their monthly report.

Trying to find out where the corporate office is on the internet is a joke. I tried to find the District Manager for this area and took me two hours, buried in bureaucracy.
Pros
can get assignment easily
Cons
need to shop around for the best pay
I can always have a job when I need it
Win-Wrap Associate (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYApril 2, 2017
Nesco is an amazing company that will always find something for you if you're a good worker. The benefits are lack because it's a temp agency. But as far as the company as a whole I recommend them highly.
Pros
They can always put you somewhere
Cons
Low pay, don't know how long the job will last.
recruiter
Human Resource/ Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 16, 2016
Managed poorly. would not recommend working here based on the relationships upper management has with office staff. Very unprofessional
Pros
close to home
Cons
Co-workers and management
Depends on the company they put you with.
Nesco (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 14, 2016
Its all factory work, line assembly. Nothing special about it, long hours, standing on your feet for long periods of time. Most places they place you have good working teams. Some times you get a lazy team but that all depends on the management.
Pros
good pay, good hours.
Cons
long hours, standing for long amounts of time.
Always has a job for you, as long as you work.
Win-Wrap (Former Employee) –  Danville, KY 40422November 6, 2016
Nesco is a staffing agency that works to help you get and keep a job. If you lose it for whatever reason they always are there to help you find another job. I've never had an issue with getting hired at a factory after being hired through nesco.
Pros
always looks for a job for you
Cons
weak pay
good place for immediate placement
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 1, 2016
Since its a temporary agengy , you aren't guaranteed work and they pay is low. I enjoyed the company I worked for through them and they pay weekly. Overall not too bad if you can find permanent placement.
Pros
Off weekends and fun crew I worked with
Cons
no stable hours
Good pay
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 12, 2015
Didn't get benefits but was able to move up within 3 months of working there. Was a fast paced environment and challenged me to do my work properly and efficiently within a timely manner
Decent place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYJune 7, 2015
Hitachi was a good place to work, Your day at work consisted of machines breaking down and trying to figured out way to keep the products going out with broken machines. I was impressed by the management for the most part. The only part I disliked were that there were so many managers. I found it confusing to figure out who to go to when problems with the job did come up. Most of the coworkers on my line worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was to keep the machines working properly. The machines weren't serviced properly. The company didn't want to lose the production of the time it would take to service the machines, so you would constantly be working on them and cleaning them. The most enjoyable part was when everything was running properly because it made for a smooth night with high numbers in production.
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
very short breaks, 12 hour shifts, no healtcare, low wages
Typical day at Deco Art
Packer on Bottling Line (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYMarch 26, 2015
A typical day at Deco Art thru Nesco Temp service would of been showing up on time for night shift and ready to put in work and get the orders that was on for that date out on time and paper work correctly filled out and the correct color of paint and size (oz of bottles). I loved this job because I was constantly moving an if my jars was packed and I could help operator run the machine; I knew how to help operator switch over to new bottles sizes, change lids, were to get boxes and all. I could do paper work, take off the skeds to shipping and get new paper work filled and stack boxes properly. Also i became a floater and felt very accomplished to be able to be a packer on any paint line. The management was awesome, Mike was always coming in at 5 am most the time and he would tell us about our work performance and how we done for night and on line 3 with Nick Turpin we normally was always the fastest and got out the most. Some lines was slower and couldnt run almost every oz like others. The hardest part of my job at Deco Art was really nothing because i loved it. I got plenty exercise and worked with great, respectful people but the aggravting part would had been when we had everything we needed for the expected paint orders except not having the paint, or out of boxes or if the material handler wasnt there and you had to go to barn to look for jars,lids,boxes, and ect. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to stay busy at all time and I enjoyed packing paint and filling out paper work and being able to talk to operator and help with line and I absolulty loved  more... learning new things, Like watching the maintenance man work on bundler or any part of machine and learning how to run the different lines and how they all look the same but some work differently.  less
Pros
free lunches on holidays and very great people work with.
Cons
short breaks
Shipping
(Danville) - Temp service (Former Employee) –  danville kentuckyMay 7, 2012
Worked in shipping loved this job meeting new people and worked with really nice people