NESCO Resource Employee Review

View all NESCO Resource reviews

Really?
researcher (Former Employee) –  MADecember 7, 2013
After seeing the job opening on "indeed" for a Material Technician who would be working with crystals (grown crystals), that the job was in my hometown, and that the pay was almost double what I'm making now, I jumped up, clicked my heels and sped on to the application area.
And that's when I found out that the job was through Nesco. A temp agency. I've heard nothing but bad news about Nesco.
So, I did my own research and found the one company in my hometown that does crystal growth.
They're not hiring Material Technicians. Oh, they're hiring technicians alright, but nothing like what's described on both the 'indeed' and 'nesco' sites.
Now, I've decided to go through the extra work to research everything on this site, because 'nesco' (if not also 'indeed') is lying through their collective teeth about this position.

And of course I had to make believe, just like they're doing, in order to leave this review.
Pros
Cons
I now have a cramp from shaking my head, and a sore cheek from clenching my jaw.

Other NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Temporary position
Warehouse Assistant Repack (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMay 20, 2018
Good company temporary to permanent jobs available. Good to help get experience in all different job settings. Insurance, benefits hours and different places to work.
Pros
Good experiences
Cons
Management never knew my name
Temp employee (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN 47130May 4, 2018
I am not physically capable of warehouse, and kept putting me in assembly type jobs, due to injuries and pain had to keep leaving. Eventually just stop going back
Pros
paid on time
Cons
didn't listen to contract employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.