NESCO Resource Employee Reviews

Simple and Easy
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHMarch 29, 2019
All I ever had to do was walk into their office, fill out a simple application, and they had me working by the next week. Definitely a good place to go if you need a job fast.
Horrible place to work
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILMarch 28, 2019
Horrible management and support, no communication. Horrible culture. The worst company and management I have ever worked for. Lack of training and support. A lot of nepotism. Can't even begin to explain how awful this experience was.
treated me well
Stockroom Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 26, 2019
not interested in sharing information about Nesco or where I was working. Read my resume for more background experience. Nesco is a temp agency not a place of business.
Excellent Experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2019
Gained many skills which allowed me to expand my career. Would recommend someone that lacks the experience to become a contractor to gain experience. There is always more to learn.
Benefits
Cons
contract
the staff needs help
Temp to hire phone tech support (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 19, 2019
there is seriously nothing positive that I can say about this company what so ever. they present you with a decent opportunity then completely drop the ball when its time for you to start
Pros
found a job quick
Cons
they are unorganized
Great place and great people
Branch Admin/OnSite Manager (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYMarch 17, 2019
Loved working there, people were awesome would go back anytime. always busy makes day go by fast. manager was very compassionate and personable. great
Pros
very personable staff
Cons
demanding customers
Nice and respectful co-workers
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 10, 2019
I really enjoyed the time I worked for nesco and would work for them again. The supervisor was really nice and help with all he could. The leads didn't put alot of stress on us at all..
Had a great experience
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYMarch 4, 2019
Employed for 6 months . Enjoyed working their , clean and very organized. Management was always their to answer any questions . Enjoyed working with co-workers . Hours were great.. Would Recommand Company. The hardest part was learning Blueprints .
Pros
Positive Additudes good Environment
Cons
better Heathcare options
Easy to get work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, KYFebruary 27, 2019
This temp agency works very hard to get you placed somewhere, they don't pay much. the people that work there treat u nice and they make sure you are prepared for your job.
Production work
Doyle shamrock industries assembly (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHFebruary 25, 2019
At Doyle shamrock I did production work. I met a lot of people and soon started to raise myself up in the factory, I then became assembly where I learned to work with others and multitask. Also, I learned all about material handling.
Temp Jobs
Temporary Worker/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHFebruary 14, 2019
The Job site used me till the job was done or till the job site no longer needed me or send me too a new location where I would have to start all over too try to get hired into a company full time
Not a good place to work
Commercial Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 11, 2019
If you are looking for a career this is not a good place to work. If your looking for a check then this is the place to be. Upper management his horrible.
Pros
They give a adequate amount of vacation time
Poor management & no respect for employees
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  MIFebruary 6, 2019
only cares about the almighty dollar and does not care for employees. The President is clueless & allows "newly" hired managers to basically take over the company.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 29, 2019
Nesco prepared me eith the ability to mutitask,while being thorough under pressure.Assist coworkers with assignments when able to.Also,it was mandatory to clock in 15mins early.That was helpful towards pre work preparation.
Fun work environment although small.
Branch Manager/Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 27, 2019
Nesco was a fun environment in that my team worked very closely and very well together. My team worked hard and did exactly as they were told. My manager was based in Austin, so although I didn't see him much, we spoke often.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
No long term plans for me.
A Good Place to Aquire IT Experience
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 25, 2019
The managers there placed me at Ellucian, LLC which is a software development company that also provides IT Technical Support for University Systems. The work environment at this place was very casual and promotes continual learning and development. I am glad that I had the opportunity to work there.
Pros
Learning, Sometimes Free Food, Free Popcorn Machine and Soft Drinks, Recreational Room
Cons
Communication Between Managers, Low Hours
Great
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJanuary 23, 2019
Great to work for happy up beat great management fair work hours fair breaks flexible schedule and great people to be around very recommended to people around me
Pros
Fair work hours
Cons
Point system
Descent place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 19, 2019
Loved the people. Loved the recruiting. Upper management really seems to care. Work-life balance is solid. Just make sure you really fit the culture of the team you are joining.
Pros
Fun loving people with a great attitude
Cons
If you don't fit in they will look for a reason to get rid of you and they will mislead you
Temp. Agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2019
I didn't work many jobs for them. The work I did get was fair and fast paced. The manager was a no nonsense type of person which I respect. If they had closer work, I would have done more jobs for them. Transportation was limited at the time.
poor members
Price industries (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZJanuary 10, 2019
the people is so into personal business and not work as well as supervisors very racist and unfair , very cruel and their language is disgusting , attitude is very disgusting . they are very rude and not helpful At all.
Pros
good money
Cons
bathroom nasty, short breaks, slaving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESCO Resource. Our community is ready to answer.