Nestlé Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 963 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Salary estimated from 1.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Nestlé have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 196 questions about working at Nestlé. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Nestlé employees.
Insights from 641 Indeed users who have interviewed with Nestlé within the last 5 years.
Why did you want to work here?
Technical Mechanical questions. IE. machinery, gear boxes, motor controllers, robotics, optics etc.
What my experience was with customer service. If i was dependable.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Nestlé?Published on May 24, 2021