Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 1,240 reviews matching the search See all 6,709 reviews
Fun and challenging.
Order Picker, Loading trucks. (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDMarch 25, 2019
A great work experience. Would still be there if I wouldn’t have moved. I loved how you could get a good amount of overtime! The electric pallet jacks could been in better condition.
Pros
Great people, nice money. Three day weekends.
Cons
If any....traffic going home!
Still happy to show up everyday
Warehouse II Operator (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WI 54913March 24, 2019
So far after working at this site for over a year now I don't dred showing up for work. Still happy working there and love the job i do. Some reviews might say that people are worried about being fired all the time but thats not true. Do what you are suppose to be doing and you shouldn't have to worry. Its those that aren't doing what they are suppose to do that should worry.
Pros
Free pizza and ice cream
Cons
Free pizza and ice cream (you get sick of it eventually)
competitive in all.
Controlling Stream leader (Former Employee) –  PRMarch 22, 2019
Balance between job and life is a best combination if you work in nestle, you can learn a lot and grow as you want, but if you arrive as a regional manager or department manager maybe you can think you grow is over.
Productive and friendly enviorment
Account Order Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 20, 2019
The company is undergoing several changes but all in all this is a great company to be apart of. There is a great family / work balance. Recommend for
Pros
Free ice cream on site
Cons
Free ice cream on site
Toxic Environment
Shop Technician (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 20, 2019
Very Bad management ,If you go to HR they will do nothing, old grumpy men who went in to work every day complaining Supervisor was an alcoholic went in to work hungover and mad every day I do not recommend working here unless you like Hitler or the KKK , Racists people
Pros
Cons
Alcoholic supervisor, Old grumpy men, Complaining all the time, Hitler lovers
No no no.
Route Representative (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 19, 2019
Nestle as a whole tends to spend to much time focusing on their standards which may or may not( most of the time not) actually benefit their customers or result in any measurable sales increase. The whole thing needs a massive enema.
Pros
None.
Cons
Leadership ( or lackey city USA)
Great for 1st time truck drivers
CDL A Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILMarch 17, 2019
Not worth the headaches that you encounter with store receivers.. Every end of the day YOU had to fix the inventory on your handheld .. Schedule is based on your route. Almost no one gets weekends off. Start times are early as 2am. Poor maintenance on equipment...but you get free pizza and ice creams.
Pros
Free ice creams and pizzas
Cons
Horible schedule and pay for the work
Decent Job
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Plains, MOMarch 14, 2019
Excellent pay and benefits , Equipment not taken care of very well. Company micro manages every aspect of the job . Expect some kind of change on a weekly basis
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Management and stability
Mechanical Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMarch 14, 2019
I have experience with SAP computer system. I filled out work orders and created notifications in the system to schedule preventive maintenance. I performed preventive maintenance, machine inspections, equipment troubleshooting. I also inspected the machines for part replacement. I created plans to repair equipment determining repair parts, length of time for repair, and number of maintenance people needed to complete the repair. I also taught new operators how to run, set up and adjust their machines. I worked as part of a great team to ensure production ran smoothly and safely.
Pros
clean place to work
Cons
long drive
Its ok
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 13, 2019
It is an ok place to work at. Travel is required. 2 days every week out of town. Lots of pressure to perform and a rough work environment. Hard on single parents or raising a family with out of town travel.
Very engaging and interaction was high
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Medford, WIMarch 13, 2019
The job was easy and fine,the people were. I miss working here at this job and recommend to anyone who gets on to stay. This job will take you very far.
Pros
Good pay, excellent people, fantastic work-lol ife balamce
Cons
The smell of pizza sometimes can be a bit much.
Positive work environment and plenty of down town to make up for the strenuous work
Ice Cream Maker (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 12, 2019
Nestle is a wonderful company. The work can become strenuous but eventually you get used to it. You are given a generous amount of breaks and majority of co workers are good people. The only negative in my opinion is working 12 hour shifts. This becomes exhausting and can put a damper on your home life.
worst place ever to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Chute, WIMarch 12, 2019
If management wasn't so incompetent here the job would have been ok. Everyone in the front offices are best friends and go out drinking together. If your not in the (click) you might as well find a new job because it's just a matter of time until you get fired. HR personal are all spineless and don't care. Everyday you have people back stabbing each other and spreading rumors. If you have any talent at all look for a different place than this for long term employment. I would highly recommend staying away from Nestle. It'll suck the life right out of you.
Pros
company store
Cons
very poor and unskilled management
fast pase
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMarch 12, 2019
i got sick of headed to work and getting a phone call from work calling me to let me know that they did not need me because my line that i work on was down and they did not need me and it happen more then one time a week
Great work place
Driver Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMarch 11, 2019
(Jackson Ms Area) I really enjoyed working for Nestle like every other job it had its bad days.. Worst days where when I couldn't complete my day of work because of truck breaking down... I had to let the job go because I move to a different state that didn't have an any openings.. GOOD LUCK!!!
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
need new trucks
Fun and productive
Closing supervisor (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLMarch 8, 2019
I personally didn't like the management, the Schedules are always late and he never made them in advance and I wouldn't be able to plan for the week and it was frustrating.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Bad management
Management is very organized
Account Order Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 6, 2019
Nestle treats the employees very nice and fair, work and life balanced. My manager is very kind and well knowledge, she always supports each of us when needed.
Pros
healthcares
Cons
no free lunch
Leader of Industry
Maintenance Team Advisor (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIMarch 3, 2019
Nestle is a great company. It prides itself on staying above the competitors. It is a high paced atmosphere, but generally that makes each individual better throughout the process.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Very good company to work for
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  ArkansasMarch 2, 2019
Very good benefits good work environment fast paced very good training would recommend working for the company makes quality baby food management very helpful
Pros
Overtime
terriable
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAMarch 1, 2019
do not come here. management sucks. they lie all the time.They are having a layoff. They even lie in the mist off the layoff.They are on the take with a certain out side carrier. Wish someone high up would come and look into things.
Pros
Cons
no real breaks or lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
53.3K
42.1K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

46%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

89%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss