Nestlé

United States2,217 reviews

Found 2,217 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,330 reviews
nestlcreamiceproductdsdfreezersafetybenefit

Good

It was a good company to work for, learn a lot from them but i had to relocate so i had to leave the job. If i could of stay i would of but they didn't have a position available in Jacksonville FL

Family oriented

Lot of fun and friends learned a lot of good things there but always knew a bunch of things that I thought would help me in advancement but guess not can't advance unless you have a college degree

Pros

Free trial stuff

Cons

Not any way to advance without calage

Nestlé insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

What is the best part of working at the company?Driving fork lift, working with ice cream making a difference What is the most stressful part about working at the company?heavy lifting multiple boxes. Cleaning up ice cream from floor area What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Busy productive steady work flow What is a typical day like for you at the company?Quiet laid back, focused on keeping things running in order.

Good place to start

Is easy going with not too much to learn so you will be a pro by a month or less!

What is the best part of working at the company?Overall territory management execution in order to reach POA goalsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Continual company changes and adaptations What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It is generally good and equality is very fair and just.

they let us go

I loved this job until they let every single one of us go in 2020. I would have ended my career there if the job security was available. I do miss the people and the products.

Pros

Cons

hours

Overall a good company to work for with job security

Every day was different and you were always busy. Every day you were learning something new. Had some good understanding managers over the years. A good working enviroment to work in. You had to be very flexible and at times there were occasions when you had to work through your breaks because the business required it. Time at work seemed to fly by at times.

What is the best part of working at the company?Free bottle waterWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Poor safety What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It was ok at best What is a typical day like for you at the company?I ran the bottle packaging machine and it had its good days and bad days. It was a new factory but it’s equipment was vary users a broke down a lot.

Rude security, rude on site management

Wouldn’t recommend. Security is very rude anytime they’re expected to do anything other than sit there. Training is long which is fine, until you’re being trained on the floor with ear plugs and can’t hear what you’re supposed to do or what you’re being told. They act as if they expect you to just know what you’re doing day one

Buena calidad en el trabajo

Cumple con los estándares de calidad requerida en la zona

Great work/life balance

Ability to work from home is a huge positive! Lucky that the company acknowledges work/life balance. Also has great benefits for colleagues and their families

Your simply a tool!

The managers care only for themselves. If you don't make them look good or " kiss butt" then your replaced for any reason they can come up with. If you don't give them one then they make something up.

Pros

Some of my co-workers are awesome people!

Cons

If you don't suck up to the supervisors then you are treated like trash!

Too much OT

Environment is good, people is nice , benefits compensation are good. However the workload is horrible. They have Nestle way to manager business and nestle way to handle stuffs which are killing employees. Tons of meetings as well!

Involved management

Well structured work functions.Team coordination.Management is dedicated to their teams.Formal and Semi to make everyone comfortable.Changes according to environment.Challenges that come with the job you are tasked with and the freedom to be expressive.

Pros

staff shop

Cons

educational advancement is strict

with an amazing workplace to work for, gender and work-life balance. Busy place but there's a lot of fun too.

Nestle is a stable company. Every employee wishes to work for a prestigious company like Nestle. A typical day at work was quite busy and loaded as you'll encounter so many issues across all functions as my job was connected to all business departments. for 7 years I have learned so much with the company by profession and personally. The management was very transparent and yet strict to impose all the rules including the company's vision as well. The workplace culture was very diverse as we have more than 100 different nationalities working at the company, very difficult to work with and yet manageable. The hardest part of the job is when you have a deadline to meet and at the same time you have to prepare activities or events, both are important to do. The most enjoyable moment of my job was when the management recognized my work and effort for every single project or assigned task. I should say I can still go back to Nestle if there will be a chance again, I am still looking forward to working with Nestle.

Wide range of cultural diversity to learn from. Great company to work for.

Great benefits and the company offers an employee only store on site with many different products that nestle makes at discount prices. It's nice to be offered that bc of the work employees do it's easier to advertise the products they make and sell if they get to sample the produces for bargain costs.

Pros

Free pizza in break room

Cons

Shorts breaks. Extreme temperatures

A brief summary...

The fact they are short handed and they double and triple the work load of the employees that do show up.No reward for being dedicated.Not family friendly... The hours are off no matter what shift you work.Favoritism is real and they don't care.Some team leaders have little guidance and or training.

Dreary, good kind co-workers

the work environment was dreary and depressing but the people you worked with made life in there a little better i honestly don't know how people last there for so long.

Great benefits but is changing from Starbucks culture. Always stress to achieve stretch goals, annually

Good benefits but was remote and then changed to be back in Seattle. Management team is always changing and each leader downgrades work/life balance. Too many cliches within finance and marketing teams

Nestle

I didnt like this job, it was boring it felt like they didn't know what to do with me and they would also just try to give me busy work all day. No sense of purpose in this job

Cut throat , poor moral

You are only a number and when something goes wrong, the blame game starts . Employees ideas are never even thought about and never appreciated. Hoped that the culture was going to change but unfortunately it never did . Todays job market is too robust to stay in a place that doesn’t respect the talent they have .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

64%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss