Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

a good company to work for but ran by bad people
SAP Super user, IM/WM Coordinator/Forklift Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2019
a good company to work for but ran by bad people it was by who you knew not what your where able to do they hired friends from school that knew nothing about the business
Pros
good company
Cons
ran by bad management
Great company
Logistics Manager/Cutover Manger (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2019
Good place to work. Good work life balance. Many opportunities to learn and grow and advance if willing to relocate. Transparency. Really enjoy working with my team and helping them grow and develop.
Not a fit
SENIOR COMMUNITY MARKETING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 9, 2018
Company is going through changes and it's not a fit for me. People focused in CPG who are based in Connecticut should pursue this opportunity. There are no longer any perks, especially when commuting from New York City (work from home is ending).
December 10, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your specific feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so. Thank you for your insight!

Why Do You Think They Are Always Hiring?
Route Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYJanuary 31, 2019
Horrible place. Turnover rate is insane. Illegal work practices. They are being sued by a dozen guys now (from Syosset and Jamaica) for a long list of NYS labor law violations. They Need a union bad so guys can actually have rights. They get sued every couple years and settle out of court so It doesn’t hit news and they don’t have to change their ways. There’s a Unit Leader (R.M) in Syosset who is a confirmed 14/88 (swastika tattoo on back, Facebook profile photo shows hate crime, Constantly saying racist things). Expensive benefits that aren’t that good (4-500 per month for basic health plus 401k with small match). No overtime, push you to work 12 hour days. Work for free on saturdays. They are always hiring because 99 percent of people don’t stay, just the guys with cushy routes, but even they are leaving now since they got rid of traditional routes.
Pros
Can use their truck for CDL test
Cons
No breaks, no overtime, working over hours, does not follow NY labor law
great employees
result, Regional Director said (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAFebruary 1, 2019
Leadership. there is no training or guidance. nestle is a great company but there was no guidance or direction. I really wanted to grow with the company but no guidance
Worst place to work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXFebruary 6, 2019
Managers think they are playing Age of Empires...
When the regional manager shows up; everything and everyone changes, he leaves and it's time to go back to slavery.
Managers have good prices in holidays and eat from restaurants, but employees don't get any of that.
Warehouse: if you are not in the circle, you get kick out. Why?easy money for both the plant manager and warehouse manager (if you understand what I mean).
Managers will tell you how lucky you are to have a job at this company and if you can't make your job right; there are many people outside waiting for your position?

High Production=40-58 hours
Low Production =8-32 hours or layoff
Employees=always take the blame or get pin pointed
Expect to work 7 days a week (3-4 days in between)
Horrible schadules and if you are not needed that day, guess what?
It's not profitable to much gas and time vs the pay.
PMS are just insane, everyone is like crazy trying to make it happen.
If you are seasonal worker you will be fired, if you all ready have the plant be a sure that you won't last either...
If you are working from October-March is low season and you are more likely to be fired, and if not they will find something to fire you, don't worry it's going to happen.
This company is always hiring do you wonder why?
Racism at is highs evel.
If you make use of the insurance to much it will be mantion that the company is loosing money, since they are also puting a percentage.
You dont have time for your family due to the schedule.
What you due is never enough even if you think you had a very good day.
Mechanic's
  more... are always blaming things and pin pointing fingers.
If theres a manager change with in a department you better look for another job.
They have meetings every day before and after and espect you to not loose production?

Let me think a..... there is much more, but I will let that to your imagination!
Pros
Have a smile from all managers; when ther regional manager visits the factory.
Cons
Everything that you can think off
great work enviorment.
Route Sales Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Newburgh, NYJanuary 20, 2019
Help is there when needed at all times. No set hours but do have a start time. Fast paced job , critical thinking is very necessary. Great management.
Lack of training
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 17, 2019
Lack of training ,ade if very difficult yo work. Also unable to talk to the manger as needed which made it difficult to get anything done. Working on you own here
Supervisor
Supervisor/Route Mentor (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 21, 2019
Nestle is a fun environment where you can be your own boss as a driver. Management is run by individuals who have no skin in the game. Little to no room for real career advancement.
safety is a must
Route Sales delivery CDL Class B Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 9, 2018
pre-trip and post trip, follow safety guidelines. job atmosphere ok. job needs to be better at routing its workers in the field. To much unnecessary back and forth.
November 12, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experiences at Nestlé Waters. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience for our employees. We appreciate your insights!

Friendly environment and everyone worked as a team
Maintenance Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Red Boiling Springs, TNJanuary 1, 2019
I really enjoyed working for Nestle Waters. The environment was down to earth and the staff were excellent to work with. Great benefits and pay. Great place to work.
Pros
Excellent benefits and pay
Not great
Line filler and packet (Current Employee) –  Hawkins, TXJanuary 20, 2019
Although they're connected with one of the latest companies in the world. It's not all that it could be. It's a very negative atmospheric. Favoritism is very noticeable and its usually not the best fit. Employees are promised one thing, but it never happens. The more you do. The less pay. Maintenance is very lazy as a whole. The so called training and development is AWFUL. You're rest to do this will your trying to work. The fillers need extra help. Safety is better than most. But lacks so very much.
Pros
Liked alot of the operating people
Cons
Not a great place over all
Area Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 7, 2018
Great place to work with great employees. Strong focus on safety. Empowered workforce. Leadership at all levels. Great pay and benefits. Teamwork makes the dream work.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Very lean organizational structure
December 10, 2018

We're glad to know of your experience and thank you for your review.

decent place
PLC Programing Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 23, 2018
Hard to comply with all the safety rules and complete the work in a timely manner. Require you too purchase thing up front and takes a long time to be reimbursed.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
Responcible doing a management job, without the pay.
Stressful and frustrating
Blow Mold Technician (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAFebruary 7, 2019
My time at Nestle was stressful and frustrating. Management didn't care about a situation until the Plant manager was involved. HR was terrible. The machines leaked oil all over the floor. They put a lot of bandaids on things instead of fixing them.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
everything else
Workplace Culture
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Indiana and OhioJanuary 24, 2019
I get to work with some of the kindest people. The team works together very well, and is so supportive. I have never seen a group of people communicate so well, and appreciate what I contribute.
Good company in a difficult industry
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  VirtualJanuary 2, 2019
Time spent here was good. Surprising corporate culture for branch driver hiring. Good benefits and ability to provide jobs to folks that increase their overall well being.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Difficult hiring pool
It’s a good place to work, it’s just the people who runs it makes it hard
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDJanuary 22, 2019
I always wanted to work for this company because it’s close to home, and I use to work for the ice cream plant, I have all the qualified skills but they won’t hire me for some reason
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Favoritism
Good company with very good benefits
Route Trainer Mentor, Ready Refresh (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 13, 2018
Start your day early, but you get off early afternoon. Great benefits. 5 days a week schedule. No weekends except 4 Saturdays a year...that you pick for yourself. Heavy labor work.
Pros
Decent work environment with good benefits
Cons
heavy labor job
November 14, 2018

We're glad to know you had a positive experience and that you found the benefits at NWNA to your liking. Thank you for your review and we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Great place to learn from leaders
HR Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXDecember 29, 2018
The leadership team was very involved. They treat you with respect and are flexible with time and scheduling. Definitely a great company and a wonderful learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight