Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

Busy workplace
Production Technician/Operator;Filler (Former Employee) –  Hollis, MEOctober 12, 2018
Nestle Waters North America was a company to work for. The benefits were great, but the schedule of twelve hour shifts was hard to keep a balanced lifestyle.
Pros
Plenty of food in break room
Cons
large warehouse
October 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We appreciate your insights.

This place sucks
Route Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJOctober 11, 2018
Work 12 hours per day but only pay u for 9 1/2 hours because they pay salary. U work hard, follow the rules, try your best and at the end of the year you’ll get a 50 cents raise smh. They have a lot of good things about them but overall they are trash.
October 12, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience.

Great people and company to make a career!
Key Customer Manager - Retail, Northeast Region (Former Employee) –  Metro New YorkOctober 11, 2018
The company is forever changing. The company has a clear direction of its future and plans accordingly. Great people and culture throughout the company.
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
For a Big national company, delivery service was horrible.
October 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us! We hope that you continue to build great relationships with your co-workers and find success in your career.

A great place to work
Palletizer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 10, 2018
Liked most people there. A good core of people. If they stopped hiring college graduates to supervise people, who cannot perform the job function of the people doing it.
October 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience. We're committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so.

Working at Nestle
Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 3, 2018
Great people, encourage you to think out of the box, create new ways of preforming your day to day tasks. Micro plant, so no room to advance in the company. Honed my skills on all the equipment, so the challenge of learning something new was gone. Overall it's a great company, I enjoyed my time there.
Pros
People, Benefits
Cons
Seasonal job-busy Apr-Aug(OT)/no work from Sept-Apr(1-2 days week)
October 4, 2018

We're thrilled to know of your experience! We're committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so. Thank you!

forklift operator
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  FLSeptember 30, 2018
management is horrible and unqualified hardest part of the job is dealing with management and changes everyday you never know what your walking into when you come to work.
Pros
coworkers, sometimes free lunch
Cons
pay, management
October 1, 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to create a better experience for our team.

Productive and nice place to work.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 22, 2018
This is good company, but this time it is slow it down, decreased in sales,that's why they forced to have Reduction in force for employee to maintained their financial standing.
September 24, 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate your insights.

Call center fast pace Company assisting customers with their products.
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MASeptember 22, 2018
I worked at Nestle for almost 4 years. It is a good company to work for. I had opportunites to be in the leadership program. Management was fair and helpful, I was learning a lot from this company.
September 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to know of your experience.

Productive and fun workplace
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 14, 2018
Fantastic place to work! Love the team and everyone who works there. Super inclusive environment and everyone in the building is always so friendly!!!
September 17, 2018

We're thrilled to know of your experience and thank you for your review!

hard work in nutshell
production operator (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CASeptember 14, 2018
fast paced environment where every new day brought different and unexpected challenges. very physically demanding on most days with all of the package and machine setups that have to be completed in a small amount of time.
Pros
pay and benifets are good
Cons
working conditions can be harsh. can be 4 to 5 hours between breaks
September 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide candid feedback on your experience working with us. Thank you for your insights!

Job overview
Route Sales Representative/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2018
The management tells lies daily to the drivers to make you feel unappreciated which leads to you trying to work harder when the job requires 2 people to be successful. You are by yourself with an entire truck full of product that needs to be delivered.
September 13, 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve opportunities for our team.

Great workplace
Route Salesmen/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Tampa flSeptember 11, 2018
Great full time position and great people to work for. It’s a workout to deliver water but management is great on striving to have a fair work schedule...
September 12, 2018

the job has good pay but the management team is horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MASeptember 9, 2018
not much equality at that job, managers walk all over you and there is a lot of discrimination working there so beware from management. not likely to recommend anyone to work there with the horrible experience that i had working there.
September 10, 2018

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. At Nestlé Waters North America, we believe in and are strongly are committed to creating an environment where our employees can be successful and thrive in their careers. We are sorry to hear you have had a negative experience working at NWNA. We take your concerns very seriously and encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources department to discuss further so that we can look into them. We appreciate your insights.

Miserable Experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 5, 2018
Horrible company, long hours, no work life balance, job description changed multiple times during my year there. Turned the job title back to being a Sales Rep instead of Service Rep. mandatory forced to sell cups to customers, very micromanaged and very high turnover.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
September 6, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience. We agree that work/life balance is important, and we are working to hire additional staff who meet the same level of talent as our current team. We will take your comments into consideration as we review ways to improve the work experience for all of our employees.

Good pay but no opportunity for advancement even with degree
Production Operator/ Material handler (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CASeptember 5, 2018
It's an ok company to work for but it's a very political environment to work in. If they don't like you they won't promote you even if you are well qualified. Get in and get out.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Promotions are extremely hard to come by
September 6, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, including providing our employees with opportunity for career advancement. We will take your comments into consideration as we do so. Thank you for your insight.

Poor management that doesn’t care about there worker
Driver (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJSeptember 2, 2018
Poor management that doesn’t care about anything but there bonuses. Another thing is if a co- worker is targeted by upper management they will try they best to fire them. Like one of our best co-worker was let go a few weeks ago over something small cause he was targeted by management . But a few months ago one of the higher managers smacked one of my co-worker in front of over 15 other co-workers and management and HR swept it under the rug. You don’t know who next that they are targeting.
Pros
Cons
Long list
September 4, 2018

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. At Nestlé Waters North America, we strive to provide equal opportunity to all. We take the issues you raised very seriously and encourage you to reach out again to our Human Resources department to discuss further so that we can look into them.

Uts ok
Route driver (Former Employee) –  San antonioAugust 29, 2018
It's ok Monday through Friday and holidays off are the only thing good about working there. There's no room for advancement unless you replicate to a different location
August 30, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience, including giving our teams opportunities for career advancement and leadership development. We will take your comments into consideration as we continue to improve the availability of such opportunities. Thank you for your insight.

Poor management!!! The pay is not that great!
Driver (Former Employee) –  NJAugust 29, 2018
They will find a way to terminate you if they don't like you. Management do not care for employees nor employees family situations! Heavy lifting! No AC in trucks!
Pros
Cons
I do not recommend anyone to work for this company
August 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you have had a negative experience working at NWNA. We take your concerns very seriously and encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources department to discuss further so that we can look into them. We appreciate your insights.

good place
Manager/BI Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 29, 2018
good place to work

nice perk Excellent learning environment for leadership development, fosters a culture of servant leadership and cares about there employees.
August 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your insights.

Great Workplace
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 29, 2018
Very safety oriented workplace. I love the fact that they are a goal oriented company and are always striving to be better. They push their employees to be productive team members and to stay informed and educated. The workplace is not temperature controlled so it does get hot in the summer, but its nothing that you cant adjust to. You get 3 breaks within the 12hr period. All together it has been a good work experience.
August 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We're thrilled to hear it's been a positive one!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

62out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Nestlé Waters North America.

Powered by Comparably