Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wear a back brace
Route Sales/Team Specialist (Former Employee) –  Casselberry, FLJuly 16, 2018
I worked as a delivery driver for over 12 years. I stayed mainly to provide for my new family. I met some wonderful people. i work was extreme hard, and I still suffer from back and should pain to this day. I sacrificed a lot for this corporate giant, and I felt I was pushed out after a decade of dedication.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for your review and your 12 years of dedication. We try to provide each employee with a comfortable and productive atmosphere where no one feels they are treated unfairly. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve the employee experience across our teams.

Management not qualified
Transportation Lead (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 15, 2018
Management is only concerned about their own advancement not the welfare of the company. Nestle doesn’t always hire the most qualified person for each roll.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for your hard work at NWNA and for sharing your candid feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We are taking your comments to leadership and working towards improving the employee experience. Thank you for your insights!

productive workplace
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONJuly 11, 2018
learned a lot from a fast paced company like nestle from a very nice cooperative team and a good management which empower you with all what you need to be successful
July 12, 2018

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us! We aim to create a workplace that is open to collaboration, opportunity and enables our employees to flourish. We thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

Good place.
Technical Production Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 9, 2018
Nice place to work, very challenging every day, a lot of oportunities to show your knowledge. very hot at the summer. Very slow to move up. great benefits.
July 11, 2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We aim to challenge our employees so they can achieve both personal and professional goals. Growth is very important to us and we encourage all employees to speak with their direct managers regarding growth opportunities.

good Comany
Plant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VAJuly 7, 2018
good Comany is Nestle Water north America, I worked and learned in this company and wish a new facility open again in my region so I can work for this company again
July 9, 2018

We are glad to hear about your experience with us! We thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

Fun company to work for
Operator (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAJuly 6, 2018
For a massive company I do enjoy working for Nestle Waters. There are certainly some things that they could work on to become a better business but overall the goals are very aligned. I appreciate especially the efforts for be an environmentally responsible and sustainable company, despite the constant backlash for being a bottled water company. They do much good for the world, and I hope they continue to strive towards excellence.
July 9, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us. At NWNA, we are continuously working to develop more sustainable ways of sourcing, bottling and delivering our products. We appreciate all your hard work at NWNA!

Give this place a pass.
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 4, 2018
I can pretty much sum Nestle Waters up as being the Borg (from Star Trek). They basically take over other companies with the promise of enhancing them, then shut them done. No morals what so ever.
Pros
Pay is fair
Cons
The list is long
July 5, 2018

At NWNA, we are committed to instilling respect, fairness and honesty throughout our organization and beyond. We appreciate your feedback and will take your insights into consideration as we move forward to a better, brighter future.

ping pong table
maint. tech (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 4, 2018
love working here and great people great hours and training come in to work to do my job everyday to answer calls and repair faulty equipment easy to come to work everyday great compensation
Pros
benifits
July 5, 2018

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us! We pride ourselves in creating a positive, productive atmosphere for all of our employees to flourish. Thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

Was a great place to work
Senior Manager, Trade Spend Optimization (Finance) (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 3, 2018
Great colleagues, but business is under a lot of pressure from competition and activist shareholder. New CEO, things have changed quite a bit compared to even just a year ago.
July 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We try to provide a workplace full of motivation, collaboration and productivity. Thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

Over worked theres employees
Logistics Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJuly 2, 2018
Over worked employees with giving no consideration of peoples families. Management not up to par as they did not cross train to even out hours of work. Either one side got no hours or other side was overworked with 16 hours. to 18 hours a day.
July 5, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience. We agree that work/life balance is important, and we are working to hire additional staff who meet the same level of talent as our current team. We will take your comments into consideration as we review ways to improve the work experience for all of our employees.

Productive working enviornment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 1, 2018
Highly supportive management team. Exciting workplace, a very productive working environment. Learned to stay driven and focus on your goals. Great working environment.
Pros
Company recognition for great performance
Cons
Pressurized sales enviornment
July 2, 2018

We are excited to hear about your positive experience with us! We pride ourselves on creating a workplace where every employee feels supported, motivated and focused. Thanks for all your hard work at NWNA!

Poor management/supervision
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Dracut, MAJune 27, 2018
Unprofessional management by all supervisors. They can care less about employees. They don’t care how many hours you are forced to work on a daily basis.
Pros
Working independently
Cons
Bad pay salaries for hard working employees
June 29, 2018

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with us. We try to provide our employees with a comfortable and productive atmosphere where no one feels they are treated unfairly. We take your concerns very seriously and encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources department to discuss your experiences further so that we can look into them.

very fast paced
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJune 27, 2018
warehouse enviorment cold in the winter hot in the summer very very fast paced hardest part trying to get everyone to work togeather but liked working with my co workers and supervisor
Pros
all the water you can drink
June 28, 2018

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us! We strive to create a workplace rooted in teamwork. Thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

A job where I had a lot of autonomy.
Plant Manager/Division Equipment Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 25, 2018
This was a very diverse culture. Working in the environment was very rewarding and allowed me the opportunity to engage my team in solving problems and making recommendations.
June 28, 2018

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us! We pride ourselves in creating a positive, diverse and motivational culture where our employees can flourish. Thank you for your review!

good pay for production work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 22, 2018
faced paced, non-stop production. good pay but to long of a commute. poor communication. clean atmosphere and necessary tools and proper PPE is provided.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours, long commute.
June 25, 2018

Thank you for your honest review. We are always looking for ways to improve our overall transparency and communication between all levels of our organization and we will take your insights into consideration as we move forward.

12 hour shifts are hard but compensation is very competitive
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Kingfield, MEJune 21, 2018
My work experience with Nestle Waters is a good one. Working 12 hour nights can get a little tough and the turnover rate is high due to poor management. This results in forced overtime to the degree of 5-6 12 hour shifts per week which is really tough for most people to accomodate.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits
Cons
poor management, scare tactics, low employee morale
June 22, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience. Thank you for your insights!

Overworking
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2018
over work you. Always adding life changing things (example start time went from 6 am to 8am) means you are now off later. management is a joke. they really dont understand everyone body is different and some people cant physically preform the same.also they pressure you to things that are not in your discription or above your pay grade
June 22, 2018

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We are taking your comments into consideration as we continue to work to improve employee experience. Thank you for your insights.

Job duties
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDJune 19, 2018
A typical day counted my water before I left the building and made my deliveries. How to operate a 12ft truck. Management was cool. I was always by myself so that was nice. Trying to up sell to clients who already have services with us. The most enjoyable was being out on my own.
Pros
Being able to work with customers
Cons
No advancement
June 21, 2018

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us. We encourage all employees to discuss career growth opportunities with their managers. Growth is important to us across all levels. Thank you for your review!

Great career opportunities
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Poland Spring, MEJune 18, 2018
The most enjoyable part of being a Quality Assurance Coordinator is ensuring that our products are safe and consistent with Nestle Waters North America standards.
Good job for a truck driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2018
I ran about 1000 trips from Phoenix to the Arrowhead plant in Cabazon CA.
The trucks were new and ran the speed limit,
There was not much cooperation between parts of the company, and the transportation division was always treated as the unwanted step child with preference given to outside carriers.
The company is undergoing some changes and is actually becoming smaller.
Pros
good pay, good equiptment
June 18, 2018

We’re glad to hear of your positive experience with us. We are always looking for ways to improve our communication between all levels of our organization. We will take your insights into consideration as we move forward. Thank you for your review!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight