Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

Not a fit
SENIOR COMMUNITY MARKETING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 9, 2018
Company is going through changes and it's not a fit for me. People focused in CPG who are based in Connecticut should pursue this opportunity. There are no longer any perks, especially when commuting from New York City (work from home is ending).
December 10, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your specific feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so. Thank you for your insight!

Management sucks
Bulk Driver (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 6, 2018
I worked for ready refresh for a year plus. I really liked the job at first, but once I got switched to a new team the manager had a grudge against me and basically I was working on egg shells everyday. Worked my tail off to only get a small raise and that was a smack in the face. They make you do things that are not safe even when you tell them it's not safe to do. The company itself is great but I think they need to take a look at some of the ULs
Pros
Free water, ok pay
Cons
Management(ULs)
December 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We try to provide a safe and productive environment for all our employees and we will take your specific feedback into consideration moving forward as we work toward creating a better employee experience.

Safe workplace and excellent work benefits
Production Operator (HOD) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2018
This job was a great opportunity to learn about a safety work culture and to enhance your skills for working in a manufacturing environment. This job provides great pay and great benefits!
December 3, 2018

We’re glad to hear you had a positive experience while working with us and thank you for your review!

It’s a decent work environment.
Blowmold Technician (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 28, 2018
It is a good company to work for. It is a very simple process to help you learn how everything works when you are first hired. There are opportunities to advance in the company.
November 29, 2018

We're glad to know of your experience and thank you for your review.

Nice place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CANovember 21, 2018
No advancement for Administration, no incentives or bonus. Only Route personnel and managers get incentives. Where I work it is nice due to the weather.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Needs better Leadership for Administration Team
November 26, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience. Thank you for your insights!

Fun work people are nice
Bottle retaller (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 20, 2018
You going in run your machine something always went wrong so you learn how to fix the problem also working in water processing is good learning how to mix minroles
Pros
Overtime
Cons
In the winter time slows down
November 21, 2018

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us. Thank you for hard work at NWNA!

No communication
Tanker Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Hollis, MENovember 16, 2018
No communication between management and the driving team. More outside carrier favoritism than own company employees, meaning contractors get better runs.
November 20, 2018

Thank you for your honest review. At Nestlé Waters, we try to provide our employees with a comfortable and productive atmosphere where no one feels they are treated unfairly. We are always looking to improve our communication across all levels of our organization and will take your insights into consideration moving forward.

It was the best job ever
Fork lift operator (Former Employee) –  Red Boiling Springs, TNNovember 15, 2018
That place was the best place I have ever worked. They know how to treat there employees like family and make sure you have breaks and rest. That company treats everyone like family.
November 16, 2018

We’re thrilled to hear of your experience while working with us. Thank you for your review!

Free water
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndianaNovember 14, 2018
Nice place to work. Management is friendly and everyone takes their jobs seriously. The employees that work in the factory are paid well and there are nice little perks like free water once or twice a year!
November 15, 2018

We're glad to know you had a positive experience while working with us. Thank you for your review!

Good company with very good benefits
Route Trainer Mentor, Ready Refresh (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 13, 2018
Start your day early, but you get off early afternoon. Great benefits. 5 days a week schedule. No weekends except 4 Saturdays a year...that you pick for yourself. Heavy labor work.
Pros
Decent work environment with good benefits
Cons
heavy labor job
November 14, 2018

We're glad to know you had a positive experience and that you found the benefits at NWNA to your liking. Thank you for your review and we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Management is driving it to the ground
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CANovember 13, 2018
The only reason it’s worth it is the pay....they expect you to run 90% shifts with lazy Machanic’s that either can’t fix the machines or won’t....management has NO CLUE about the machines but are constantly making up new rules and task for operators to do when there already EXTREMELY overwhelmed
Pros
The pay and the benefits
Cons
Management being CLUELESS
safety is a must
Route Sales delivery CDL Class B Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 9, 2018
pre-trip and post trip, follow safety guidelines. job atmosphere ok. job needs to be better at routing its workers in the field. To much unnecessary back and forth.
November 12, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experiences at Nestlé Waters. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience for our employees. We appreciate your insights!

Decent job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Red Boiling Springs, TNNovember 5, 2018
Local
Decent pay
Great co workers
Clean environment
Overtime
401k
Benefits
Profit Share
Lunch provided several times per year
Some room for moving up in company
Pros
Local, Decent Pay
Cons
Zero communication, Plans change hourly, Smoke and mirrors management. HR is nonexistent.
November 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, as employee satisfaction is very important to us. We will take your feedback into consideration as we seek ways to improve opportunities for our team. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Very poor management and communication.
Packer Operator (Current Employee) –  Lee, FLNovember 4, 2018
Work days are long and fast paced. Being fast paced helps with the long days and was a pro to this job. Management was very poor and they did not communicate effectively. Most other employees, however, are good to work with here. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the management, and the favoritism they show over certain employees.
Pros
Employees and health benefits
Cons
Management, communication, and extreme favoritism
November 5, 2018

Thank you for your hard work at NWNA, and for sharing your candid feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you are having a negative experience. We are taking your comments to leadership and working towards improving the employee experience. Thank you for your insights!

Not what it seems to be
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  SyossetOctober 27, 2018
The people that you work with are great (drivers and the people in the warehouse) we were like family. As for management, I can't say the same, one day they're your friend and later in the day they are not. I've read some feedback on here and a lot of it is true, you're basically forced to up-sell. They don't care what the customers needs or wants are, all they care about are numbers. It's also true that they work you until the very last second. When you ask how to fill out the drivers log books they say things like, " Just fill it out and make it fits under 12 hours". If you complain about a truck not being up to standards they will fix them or get you another truck for the day, but if there is no truck to give you they will tell you things like, " Write it up at the end of your day and we will see if we can get it fixed ". I've seen a lot of great people let go because management didn't like certain people.
Pros
Pay, Vacations, Holidays off, 401k, health benefits
Cons
Management and Branch Management, Treatment of loyal employees

Transformation is a Way of Work
Operations (Current Employee) –  CTOctober 26, 2018
I have enjoyed and benefited during my time at Nestle Waters. I was afforded many opportunities to develop my leadership and team building skills as well as business acumen. The leadership and culture is good and is improving to become more collaborative versus few making the decisions. Nestle as a whole is a very good place to work and grow.
October 30, 2018

We're thrilled to know of your experience and thank you for your review!

Great work
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Lee, FLOctober 25, 2018
It was great for me. I just didn't agree with the 12 hours shifts. But you get 3 days off which you would need to rest. The staff was ok and management
Pros
Ok staff
Cons
Late shifts
October 30, 2018

Thank you for your hard work and for taking the time to leave your review.

Tough place to work
Route Sales Driver (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYOctober 21, 2018
Worked there for many years. A lot of people came and went like myself. They will work you til you drop. I’ve heard it got worse. You know your route better then them but they try to tell you how to do it better. Used to have to make sales on top of it and if not you don’t get a decent raise. If your young do it get your CDL and find a better job. Co workers are good but in same boat as you and they can screw you by not doing a big stop that you have to do next day. Could be a good job if management/nestle opens their eyes. No OT you have to run to get back at decent time and if your caught with 5 on hand truck that’s gonna be a sit down with your manager. WAKE UP NESTLE!!!!
Pros
Vacation, health insurance, discounts
Cons
Too much work, no moving up unless your a robot, no OT
October 23, 2018

Thank you for your years of hard work at NWNA and for sharing your candid feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We are taking your comments to leadership and working towards improving the employee experience. Thank you for your insights!

Micro-manage everything
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Poland Spring, MEOctober 17, 2018
The company tries to micro-mange every task and job responsibility. They push for production numbers an metrics but do no take in to account the physical job to be done. HR doesn't return phone calls or emails promptly on important matters.
Pros
pay
Cons
Health Care Cost, Management
October 18, 2018

Thank you for your work at NWNA and for sharing your candid feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We will take your comments into consideration as we work to create a better employee experience.

Busy workplace
Production Technician/Operator;Filler (Former Employee) –  Hollis, MEOctober 12, 2018
Nestle Waters North America was a company to work for. The benefits were great, but the schedule of twelve hour shifts was hard to keep a balanced lifestyle.
Pros
Plenty of food in break room
Cons
large warehouse
October 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We appreciate your insights.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Nestlé Waters North America.

Powered by Comparably