Nestlé Waters North America Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Very Fast Paced and goal oriented
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLAugust 12, 2018
For the most part as a leader within the facility there is no point in trying to plan your day because you will be lucky if you get 1/3 of that plan accomplished. Great collaboration within the facility and a lot of positive change being driven. Too many meetings keep leaders away from valuable floor time and competing priorities between manufacturing and supply chain often requires additional time and resources to resolve issues.
August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We try to provide each employee with a fair and productive environment, and we will take your specific feedback into consideration moving forward. We hope that you continue to build great relationships with your co-workers and see improvement in your employee experience.

Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAAugust 10, 2018
Yes it's Nestle, it's a brand, alot of work, good benefits, nice bosses, good hours for students, it's Nestle Waters it can do you no wr5 just water formulas et al
August 15, 2018

We're thrilled to know of your experience and thank you for your review.

Do not let the annual salary fool you
Route Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dracut, MAAugust 6, 2018
This company will work you like a dog. Plenty of overtime but no compensation for it. If you enjoy carrying 40lb water bottles up multiple flights of stairs at a fairly extreme pace over the course of your day, Enjoy yourself.
Pros
same paycheck every other week
Cons
same paycheck every other week even if you worked a 50+ hour week.
August 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience, which includes making improvements where needed. We are working to hire additional staff who meet the same level of talent as our current team. We will take your comments into consideration as we continue to review ways to improve the work experience for all of our employees.

Work environment is not good at all
RSR Driver (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 4, 2018
It’s an average company to work for. However the management makes it very difficult to work on a daily basis. The top priority for management is making their sales goals no matter what the cost is. However, everyday they talk to us about being safe and returning home to our families. It really does not make sense.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad management, underpaid for the hard labor
August 6, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your specific feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so. Thank you for your insight!

very stressful job
Route Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kearny, NJAugust 1, 2018
worked the NJ Tri-state area from one end of NY to the other and it was entirely too much work for one individual. had to deliver 50lb bottles of water to high rise buildings and business that sometimes had no elevators in service, didn't have the proper equipment to perform the job.
Pros
great benefits and free water
Cons
extremely a lot of work
August 2, 2018

Thank you for your years of hard work at NWNA, and for sharing your candid feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve the employee experience across all of our teams.

Heavy work load
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 31, 2018
Going into this company knowing you're gonna be put to work every single day. There are no "slow" days, and if you happen to get lucky with a slow day. They will catch on and add more onto your work load to make sure you have a heavy day.

Beginning when hired was told training would last about 3 months give or take. With numbers of driver quitting due to heavy work loads whether you're new or not. You get thrown out to the wolves right away with 40+ stops a day. Not realizing we as drivers are out on the fields ALONE having to transport gallons and cases of water to and from the truck on the daily all day long. Be prepared to get injured almost nearly every single day whether its bumps or cuts here and there.

They work off a point system. You have 10 points. You get penalized for EVERYTHING. Ex. Scheduled to deliver 5 gallons of water to customer. Customer only wants 2 out of the 5. Well you will get penalized for something the customer wants! So, basically you are expected to push and harass the customers into taking the original amount they ordered! You are timed on EVERYTHING you do as well. Very fast-paced company.

Drivers all in all are friendly to one another and work great as a team. When you do have a heavy work load you are able to call upon another driver if available to come take a load off, and we as drivers know how difficult our jobs is so we're always willing to lend a helping hand to one another when needed.

Company offers greats full benefits package, along with two weeks paid vacations along with holidays.

Wage is good, but could
  more... definitely be more for the amount of work that drivers do.

All in all. OKAY company to work for
Would I refer anybody to work at Nestle Waters? NO.
Pros
401k, benefits, discounts
Cons
Overworked, poor mangement, hard labor
August 1, 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are working to hire additional staff who meet the same level of talent as our current team. We will take your comments into consideration as we review ways to improve the work experience for all of our employees.

Not bad blue collar
Factory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Poland, MEJuly 29, 2018
Great pay and benefits for blue collar jobs. Inexperienced supervisors and backstabbing from these same folks and it is rampant. To bad it could be a good company otherwise.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad supervisors
July 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience working at NWNA. We take your concerns very seriously and encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources department to discuss further so that we can look into them.

great company
Lead Mechanic/Tech Ops Resource (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 26, 2018
very good company. they take care of there employees. I really believe that. I just hate taking surveys so I am just going to keep typing until this is over
July 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We're thrilled to know of your experience and thank you for your review!

Ghjjmmmnhffcc
ROUTE OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDJuly 25, 2018
Company with too many changes made it hard to work on daily basis. As a new person with cdl it’s good as a driver. Driver is the only job that has security at this point
July 26, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience. Thank you for your insights!

real nice friendly environment for those who love early bird jobs 4 am start times
Seasonal Employee (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 18, 2018
cant give that awful review i seemed fine, management great gentlemen nicest guys, human resources was alot like a disappearing bunch of people, seemed almost a gender hostility of females vs males based on positions
Pros
effective communication, nice guy management, early bird hours 4 am 5 am based on route operations
Cons
bi weekly pay, seasonal only... attendance policy is too extreme radical, restructure policy thoroughly....
July 19, 2018

NWNA team members are our most valuable assets. We’re proud of all the hard work and dedication each employee puts into making our organization run. Thank you for your honest review.

Wear a back brace
Route Sales/Team Specialist (Former Employee) –  Casselberry, FLJuly 16, 2018
I worked as a delivery driver for over 12 years. I stayed mainly to provide for my new family. I met some wonderful people. i work was extreme hard, and I still suffer from back and should pain to this day. I sacrificed a lot for this corporate giant, and I felt I was pushed out after a decade of dedication.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for your review and your 12 years of dedication. We try to provide each employee with a comfortable and productive atmosphere where no one feels they are treated unfairly. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve the employee experience across our teams.

Management not qualified
Transportation Lead (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 15, 2018
Management is only concerned about their own advancement not the welfare of the company. Nestle doesn’t always hire the most qualified person for each roll.
July 17, 2018

Thank you for your hard work at NWNA and for sharing your candid feedback with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We are taking your comments to leadership and working towards improving the employee experience. Thank you for your insights!

productive workplace
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONJuly 11, 2018
learned a lot from a fast paced company like nestle from a very nice cooperative team and a good management which empower you with all what you need to be successful
July 12, 2018

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us! We aim to create a workplace that is open to collaboration, opportunity and enables our employees to flourish. We thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

Good place.
Technical Production Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 9, 2018
Nice place to work, very challenging every day, a lot of oportunities to show your knowledge. very hot at the summer. Very slow to move up. great benefits.
July 11, 2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We aim to challenge our employees so they can achieve both personal and professional goals. Growth is very important to us and we encourage all employees to speak with their direct managers regarding growth opportunities.

good Comany
Plant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VAJuly 7, 2018
good Comany is Nestle Water north America, I worked and learned in this company and wish a new facility open again in my region so I can work for this company again
July 9, 2018

We are glad to hear about your experience with us! We thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

Fun company to work for
Operator (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAJuly 6, 2018
For a massive company I do enjoy working for Nestle Waters. There are certainly some things that they could work on to become a better business but overall the goals are very aligned. I appreciate especially the efforts for be an environmentally responsible and sustainable company, despite the constant backlash for being a bottled water company. They do much good for the world, and I hope they continue to strive towards excellence.
July 9, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us. At NWNA, we are continuously working to develop more sustainable ways of sourcing, bottling and delivering our products. We appreciate all your hard work at NWNA!

Give this place a pass.
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 4, 2018
I can pretty much sum Nestle Waters up as being the Borg (from Star Trek). They basically take over other companies with the promise of enhancing them, then shut them done. No morals what so ever.
Pros
Pay is fair
Cons
The list is long
July 5, 2018

At NWNA, we are committed to instilling respect, fairness and honesty throughout our organization and beyond. We appreciate your feedback and will take your insights into consideration as we move forward to a better, brighter future.

ping pong table
maint. tech (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 4, 2018
love working here and great people great hours and training come in to work to do my job everyday to answer calls and repair faulty equipment easy to come to work everyday great compensation
Pros
benifits
July 5, 2018

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us! We pride ourselves in creating a positive, productive atmosphere for all of our employees to flourish. Thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

Was a great place to work
Senior Manager, Trade Spend Optimization (Finance) (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 3, 2018
Great colleagues, but business is under a lot of pressure from competition and activist shareholder. New CEO, things have changed quite a bit compared to even just a year ago.
July 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We try to provide a workplace full of motivation, collaboration and productivity. Thank you for all your hard work at NWNA!

Over worked theres employees
Logistics Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJuly 2, 2018
Over worked employees with giving no consideration of peoples families. Management not up to par as they did not cross train to even out hours of work. Either one side got no hours or other side was overworked with 16 hours. to 18 hours a day.
July 5, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience. We agree that work/life balance is important, and we are working to hire additional staff who meet the same level of talent as our current team. We will take your comments into consideration as we review ways to improve the work experience for all of our employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé Waters North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight