Nestle Nespresso

Nestle Nespresso Employee Reviews for Demonstrator

Featured review
Nestle Nespresso selected this as a representative review
At Nespresso I used to do everything I like as been in contact with customers, sales, learn about a different product, believe and trust in the company
A typical workday for Nespresso would include checking in with the manager of the retail store you were doing your demonstrations for. Setting up the demonstration table and getting it ready for your shift. Asking customers if they would be interested in a sample of coffee and if they would like to hear about the specific machines available. I learned interpersonal and great customer service skills through my time with Nespresso. I also learned the variety of machines that the company sold and differences of them.
A truly caring and progressive company, though part-time is extremely fullfilling to share a product that truly stands out with customers.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
No Commission
Product knowledge of merchandise was well explained by marketing staff. Scheduling personnel were personable. The hours of demonstrating were desirable.
Pros
Easy hours
Cons
Infrequent direct contact with marketing personnel
I really enjoy working with Nespresso at Bo's Demos! I love Nespresso machines and coffee so it is a joy to demonstrate and sell. I am a great public speaker so it fits me perfectly.
Pros
Great coffee
Cons
only part-time
A typical day consists of engaging customers for a sample and demonstration of the machines. I learned that most people in the higher end stores were not interested in tasting if there was no interest in buying and yet because that was not always true approaching each person resulted in sales the customer had not considered before the taste and demonstration. Management was especially accamodating as to which location I worked. My co-workers worked for the store and not for Nespresso and were almost always supportive whenever drawn into the sale. The hardest part of the job was the sales presentation repetition. So I listened to others for new words and ways. Sales and personal stories of customers enjoyment with the machines often so much so that they would interrupt my presentation with praise for the product and assuring the possible buyer that they would love the machine.
Pros
A fun, challenging job.
Cons
Would like to work more hours than were available and for a higher salary.