Nestle Nutrition Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging environment
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARDecember 9, 2018
Nestle has a business driven environment, that has its share of difficult tasks and tough decisions. I feel that the maintenance side of things takes a back seat to the production side of things, and the cutting of cost directly effects machine down time.
Recommend for someone single with no family.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 14, 2018
Poor Management, Want employee to follow rules but give you no time to do so. Poor training and always lacking people and help. You never know what hours you will be working or what shift. Change rules all the time and favoritism is all over the place, even though its Union. In the amount of time I worked there; 5 years, there was well over 75% turn over. I’ve never seen that anywhere.
Pros
Lots of lay-off time
Cons
You never know when you will be working
If you want to be "owned" its a good place to work cause you have no life.
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 3, 2018
Utilities Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 13, 2018
Nestle Nutrition is a great place to work. If it wasn't for the rising of crime here and if the city was more exciting, we'd probably stay. The people there are wonderful for the most part. Management really needs to pick up it's side of the bargain. Our bosses in Utilities are probably the best I have ever had. Always looking to help and will answer the phone at any time. They truly are wonderful people. The upper management is the part that needs a lot of work. They don't live in reality most days and it really shows. Like I said previously, it is a great place. Really, I don't have too many complaints.
Pros
Always giving free meals and bonuses.
Cons
healthcare isn't the best
Good Place to work, Good Leadership
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJJune 25, 2018
The leadership is good and as transparent as one could expect. The company really does a great job of considering all aspects of infant nutrition and mothers. Unfortunately, the Florham Park Office is moving to Arlington, VA.
Productive...interesting and collaborative
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  RiversJune 25, 2018
It was a nice place to work at but the pay wasn't attractive....we needed upgrades which we lacked....but most of all the experience with the workers was the best
Pros
Products are gifted sometimes
Cons
Short breaks
Overall a great place to work.
IT Infrastructure Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont, MIMay 30, 2018
Good, decent folks at all levels. Located in a small Michigan town called Fremont which is a great place to raise a family.

Profitable life insurance company.
Pros
Tons of activities to keep morale high.
Cons
Fall 2018 sale of the business has taken away the feeling of stability.
A Good Place to Work
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIMay 3, 2018
Coworkers were great to get along with. Hours were undesirable, but coworkers made them fun. Holidays were required, so there was always a competition to see who got which ones off.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay was a little underwhelming
Productive and fun workplace
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJApril 23, 2018
Productive and fun workplace, with WII system, ping pong table, and table games on recharge Wednesdays, company store with employee discounts, friendly colleagues / coworkers, Etc...
Pros
Half day Friday's in the summer and free ice cream
Cons
Traffic in the area
Nestle
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIMarch 6, 2018
Great pay awesome benefits, life to work balance not great, a lot of overtime if your looking for that, good people, very quick paced, stable job, start on nights and work towards days
Don’t get hurt, you’ll be on your own.
Cereal Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARFebruary 26, 2018
Safety is very high there and helps minimize the risk of getting hurt but you can still get hurt and if/when you do, you are on your own, because they aren’t gonna let anybody come between them and their yearly bonuses!!! Great people to work with on the floor, just don’t get hurt even if it’s not your fault!!! Management is run with fear of being fired and they cannot stick up for their employees with out the fear of being fired.
Pros
Good pay, Awesome Co-workers
Cons
No one has your back if they have to stick theirs out in management.
Hired and sold a bag of goods
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  NJJanuary 31, 2018
Thought I would spend the rest of my career here. Horrible morale, ridiculous expectations and low payout. MIcromanaged on a daily basis by manager and her boss. You do work for two hours a night and still can't get ahead on the admin side of things. I have nice peers but management is either phony or vicious. They pretend to support you but are looking for reasons to fire you. They act like this is curing cancer and it's baby formula sales.
Pros
nice and helpful peers
Cons
horrific management team
Poor management
OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJanuary 28, 2018
Management would not hold employees accountable for poor work ethic. Employees not doing the work required and leaving next shift behind. Nestle HR does not do what they say they are going to do. Communication is terrible.
Invaluable experience
Supply Chain Intern (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 8, 2018
A typical day as a Supply Chain Intern at Nestle was concentrated around the shipping and receiving office, filling in as the interim shipping coordinator. I was in charge of analyzing forecasts of finished product to predict the amount of full trailer loads needed to ship to various DC to fulfill service level requirements created by our demand planner. After receiving the individual STO's for that weeks production run I would communicate with operators, team advisors, and my load planner to ensure that we got the required trailer carrier onsite and on-time to load the product as it came off the production line. I am also in charge of ordering hundreds of thousands worth of raw materials we keep at a third party cold storage. I also am involved in various projects and process improvements in material control to help reduce errors and bottlenecks.
Nutrition Division better than Prepared Foods Division
Sr. Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 8, 2018
The Nutrition Division is better than the Prepared Foods Division; so if looking for a position at Nestle the division you pick is important. Work hours and management are huge differences in comparison.
Benefits
Cons
Salary is lower than average
Love my job :)
Reserve (Current Employee) –  Fremont, MINovember 4, 2017
Best job i have ever had! They treat us great. Good benefits. Great pay. Supervisors are chill(most of the time). Chance to move up or into different jobs thru a seniority bid system. Its a laid back place to work if you do your job and follow the rules.
Pros
Pay, hours, challenging jobs, union job, i could go on all day :)
Cons
The stress of lay offs lately
Worked with great peaple!!
Maintenance and Engineering/Process Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIAugust 28, 2017
Good pay, Great people. Would still be there if not for family relocation. good benefits , vacation and training. Lower management was great, but large company and all that implies.
Pros
great peaple to work with
Cons
Large company, disigens mad out of managers hands.
Nestle Nutrition
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJune 26, 2017
Great Pay for the area.
Good benefits.
Work/life balance is very one sided. A lot of overtime is required.
Management can be difficult and hard to understand. Friendly people good intensions but go about thing the wrong way.
Great people to work with.
Can be a very low moral place to work.
Will start nights until you get a chance to bid for a day spot.
Union is mediocre if at all.
Amazing job security.
Where dreams go to die
Parents Resouce Center Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fremont, MIMay 18, 2017
Horrible place to work for. Management is a joke. Last minute overtime only to non favorites. Nepotism when making promotion decisions. Toxic environment that makes you physically ill. Worst few years of my life. Supervisors ring a door bell to notify you a call is waiting. Managers have the do as I say not as I do motto. Extremely high turnover.
Pros
Cons
Management, pay, shifts
stressful place to work due to uncertainty
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJMay 3, 2017
undergoing a transformation so lots of uncertainty. Work culture is excellent and people are very hard working, dedicated and committed to satisfying affiliates and customers. Everyone within the department works extremely hard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestle Nutrition. Our community is ready to answer.