Nestle USA Employee Reviews

Found 1,046 reviews matching the search See all 1,056 reviews
Not recommened to work here
Retail Sales Representative/ Route Relief (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2018
Just dont work in DSD they treat you like garbage. good company benefits but no career advancement for anyone in dsd. Not a good enviroment to work in the days are long and the job is hard.
High hours with mediocre pay, but great atmosphere and management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 12, 2018
Nestle USA needs more opportunities for advancement, so you don't feel like youre stuck at a dead end position. Compared to other vendors, the pay is subpar and expected to work too many hours. The management is easy to work with and do a good job at creating a positive atmosphere where you don't feel micromanaged.
Pros
Decent PTO, flexible hours, good management
Cons
Work/life balance, long hours, low pay
fast paced fun
sauce operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJuly 10, 2018
clock in .I learned how to make sauces.great supervisors.one team one goal.making 40 sauces.in a small time period.Made mistakes and learned to correct them.
Pros
hot pockets
Cons
long shifts .
Decent
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 5, 2018
When they call to offer you the job, the hours are CLEARLY stated. Anyone that complains about the work/life balance should not have been so hard up for a job that you would accept something you're not truly willing to endure. If you work 48 hours 1 week & 36 hours the next, you truly only work 2 weeks of the month. Six months out of the year. Planning your life is not hard. Front line management could use a better training program.
Pros
Keeps me from being homeless
Cons
Entitled people
horrible place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 3, 2018
there is no work life balance at nestle, management does not care about their workers, they will over work you 4 days in a row 12 hour shifts, and still expect you to be 100% every day, they don't care if your tired or you get sick all they care about is the amount of product you can push out the warehouse, associates are treated differently and if you use your chain of command, you will have a target on your back until they can get you out of there, their turn over rate is extremely high, you might as well say you work for a prison you have benefits that they make impossible for you to use, over all the company needs to do a better job with who they allow to be in leader ship and management because the culture at nestle is not what it use to be
Cons
short breaks, over worked consistent 12 hour shifts no prior warning when mandatory over time may be required
I liked the job & people,free pizza on breaks
general laborer (Former Employee) –  Little Chute, WIJuly 2, 2018
It was a great job made alot of friends everyone helped each other,it was hard work though.they could make you work 4days in a row & you can get burned out after a while.but they have a company store next door & you get discounts on everything they make.Have to keep line supplied & running,watch for jams & bad crust,print & scan product labels,help out on line if they need it.
My 1st job
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJune 30, 2018
I started at nestle at 18 years old and worked until I was 29 years old. Very cutthroat place though managers were related to co workers who would have you doing their own jobs. Extremely cold 40- degrees
Pros
Good pay
Cons
To cold
Nice place to introduce yourself to analytical chemistry in a food manufacturing company.
Chemistry Technician (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 27, 2018
Management used to be good but lately there are so many new supervisors who do not have much experience and they try to exert their muscle a lot based on upon their preferences of the personnel.
Pros
nice benefits and retirement
Cons
Management hires very inexperienced supervisors
Advancement based on buddy program.
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILJune 26, 2018
The work environment isn't that bad, but any opportunity for advancement is based on whether or not you can convince one of the 5 supervisors to take you on as their protege.
Cons
ended their retirement plan, low wages, poor benefit programs
nestle
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 25, 2018
the management was more focused on their jobs and what the temps weren't doing or doing right. great pay rate but not for the type of work. I would suggest this job to several people just wouldn't be my number one go to
Pros
nice hours
Cons
dont think the pay is worth the work
Assembly line(Temp)
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJune 24, 2018
It was a cold experience with a very fast paste. You have to stand on your feet for 12 plus hrs with 3 breaks. Not bad work for the pay I would of rather being a machine operator or forklift driver. Overall if I could back I would
Enjoyable place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJune 21, 2018
Atmosphere was relaxed at times but very demanding at other .. very highly recommended place to work for the hard workers. A change in jobs would be nice as oppose to doing the same job all day
My dream job!
Marketing Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 20, 2018
Working for Nestle has been a dream come true. I love how being a diverse workplace is a priority of theirs. The benefits and perks are some of the best I've seen in all my years of working. It's a relaxed, and engaging work environment.
Pros
Excellent benefits and perks
Cons
Little to no room for career advancement
Fun Work Place
Merchandising all new items according (Current Employee) –  Wildwood, FLJune 15, 2018
It's great working culture because you meet new people every day.
Also the job is not hard and my co-worker are to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job you set your own time when you start in morning like very early .
Wonderful experience
Epsu technician (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAJune 14, 2018
It was a great experience working there, lots of opportunities for growth as well. People worked diligently as one team. Supervisors included would come anytime you needed.
Benefits
Cons
Short time sometimes during the year
Nestle is a fun place to work. Very organize and beautiful people
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 14, 2018
I love working for Nestle. The best company I've ever been. I had to quit my job because we were transferred to Japan. They are family oriented. Nestle is on top of everything that's why the business is successful. Communication on how to operate the daily business is always on top everyday and I like that. Super very best company.
Pros
yes, free lunches whenever we will get together
Cons
healthcare was great
Working for Nestle was great.
Sales Finance Manager, NSO (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 14, 2018
Working at Nestle has been a great experience. I learned from some terrific Directors and VPs. I was able to support and help grow sales on many market leading brands. I also worked directly with some of the best sales people in the Food and Beverage industry. Overall, my time with Nestle has been excellent and positioned me for success and growth in the future.
In most instances the employees were professional, friendly, and helpful.
Deployer (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 13, 2018
Job was very stressful but I enjoyed my work. Each day gave me different challenges to tackle. My colleagues were very helpful and the people I dealt with outside the company (i.e.copackers) were very professional and helpful, too.
The job was very fun
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILJune 13, 2018
I had fun while working at nestle it helped me build up more experience in manufacturing jobs while still learning more about the works of it to I wish had more time with it
Not a Family Friendly Environment
Supply Chain - Demand Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 12, 2018
Nestle is not what they used to be. They are purely for profit and don't consider an employees life. Expectations are not reasonable for non management employees and only managers benefit pay, bonus and life balance wise.
Pros
It is a job.
Cons
there are too many cons to comment on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestle USA. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

65out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Nestle USA.

Powered by Comparably