NetApp

NetApp Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA12 reviews
Very good company culture. Executive Management is well perceived. I enjoyed the experience. The stock price has settled out at this point. Overall a good experience.
NetApp is s company that is driven by the Sales organization and the Sales organization. Sales make up 90% to 95% of the companies revenue. It is a great place to work but drastic changes to Professional Services over the past three years has been volatile and made working as a Professional Services manager difficult.
Really enjoy working at NetApp. They provide you the ability to work autonomously as well as encourage collaboration between cross functional groups.
Pros
ability to telework
Cons
mostly remote workforce, if you do go into the office it is very quiet
I loved working at NetApp it is a great company. I thought I would be there much longer but Corporate decided to RIF the group I was a part of. A lot of churn with top management. The founder recently left.
Pros
some teleworking - nice office - snacks - great people -
Cons
communication from the top could have been better
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
The workplace environment is up and coming. Knowledgeable management provides a lot to learn and grow from. Was listed as the Top Business to Work for
Great place to work with co-workers. Management heavy and to many approvals in their processes. Job Security, like all companies lately, is not a good feeling since lay offs occur twice a year.
Pros
Beer Fridays
Cons
Management Approvals to many in process.
Inspiring, motivated, team building. They are big on team building (skill building) and motivate their employees to be future enterprise leaders.
NetApp has been like family to me for over 9 years. The relationships I've formed, both personally and professionally, will last forever. The exceptional and talented individuals I work with is a testament to the culture of this company. The skills I've learned by being a part of this wonderful organization will continue to help me grow my career for years to come.

With recent changes to available resources and limited growth opportunities for personal development, I have decided to explore other opportunities outside the company.
Enjoy working with good people in a team oriented environment. Step one in aligning IT to business goals is evaluating your current capabilities and business challenges. We work with you to gain complete visibility into your storage environment. Then we use that knowledge to build a strategic plan for implementing change.

NetApp® strategy services can span multiple data centers and IT operations around the globe. We also perform targeted assessments from a technical and operational perspective. In all cases, we take a value-driven, analytical approach. We make actionable recommendations and deliver outcomes fast.
Pros
free lunches
Create databases, manage and maintain them, tuning, backup and recovery.
Provide RDBMS subject matter expertise to data modeler in support of the development of the logical data model.

database design that provides the solutions to database related non-functional and functional requirements.
Pros
Culture oriented.
Cons
No comment
Great company with great culture and solutions for its customers.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Direction is sometimes confusing.
NetApp is globally one of the best places to work. The company culture is one of a kind. I was humbled to have started my career at such an innovative company.