NetCentrics Employee Reviews

Service Desk Atmosphere
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Pentagon, DCJuly 17, 2019
A typical day consisted of running helpdesk tickets. Techs would have to work the tickets in their queues. I learned how to manage my day and work well with customers in a stressful, high paced environment. The management that I had was fair, but my colleagues were very good people to work with it. The hardest part of the job was getting the service desk queue down, but the enjoyable part was the Christmas parties and working with the actual techs.
One of the best companies I've worked for.
Technical Writer, Senior (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 17, 2019
I'll keep it short and sweet: NetCentrics hires the best people and treats them well. That matters a lot to me. They also don't short you on pay (try to lowball you) and have great benefits once you're hired.
Pros
Great on-boarding experience, good pay and benefits, inspiring leadership.
Good Place to work
Accounts Management Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 20, 2019
Company provides good jobs in the National Capitol Region. The company values it's employees. you will be more of a name than just a number to the company.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Ability to move up within.
Excellent place to work. The company genuinely cares about its employees
Program Manager/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 16, 2019
If you are seeking stability, and a place to grow while contributing to the growth of the company, NetCentrics is for you. If you are willing, the company will invest in you.
Pros
collaborative environment
Cons
Often, more work than people
Netcentrics
Senior TRIRIGA System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 14, 2019
Overall Great Company to work for. Very professional and kind staff.
Bonuses were unexpected and generous. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Great Company with real values, family feel.
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 26, 2018
NetCentrics excels in creating a high integrity company culture. There is always someone sensible in leadership and HR should you have any concerns or just want to talk. Highly recommend working for this company.
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 29, 2018
This was an amazing company to work for! They are all like family and treat the employees like family. I would recommend them to anyone. They provide great career and life balance.
Great place to work with opportunity to advance!!
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pentagon, DCNovember 19, 2018
NetCentrics has set the standard for others to follow in regards to the type of work they do and the culture that is seen through-out the different programs they support.

The most rewarding aspect of NetCentrics is the ability to make a difference.
Pros
Opportunity to grow and expand.
Cons
Most contracts are located in one area.
Good Place to work and move around
VIP Executive Services Support (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 16, 2018
You can work there and obtain lots of experience across different environments.I felt that the benefits are ok. Health insurance is expensive although I use my military benefits because I am in the reserves. They will not pay you beyond two weeks when you are out on military orders. Their pay is once a month which is something to get used to.
Pros
two vacation days a month.
Cons
No military pay when on orders over 10 business days.
Great place to work!
AV/VTC Technician (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VANovember 9, 2018
They really like to celebrate their employees. They are a family oriented company, with a lot of benefits. The work life culture is very friendly and there is good management.
AV Technician
AV/VTC Technician (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 25, 2018
The job was constant and they make it available so that you can learn on the job by working with other co-workers at anything. Training is fun as they always have prizes.
Pros
Being able to make up hours
Cons
Getting paid once a month
I loved working here. Benefits package and pay was low compared to other areas
Maximo System Admin (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 27, 2018
I loved working here. Benefits package and pay was low compared to other areas. Other than the pay, I would've stayed with them. The work was great and the team is collaborative.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Low pay / No Healthcare
NetCentrics, a company about its people!
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 30, 2018
Pros:
- Executives and company employees are very approachable and friendly
- NetCentrics has good education and training benefits
- Very fun and informative All Hands Meeting (good food, laughter, and networking with peers and leaders)
- Health/401K/Commuter benefits plan is really good and competitive
- Onboarding training and continued HR support are second to none! I'm very pleased with my experience
- Company values and culture is really good

Cons:
- On-site management isn't always involved in the day to day operations. With them being involved helps on-site staff perform better in their jobs.
Pros
monthly Executive lunches, training/education dollars, commuter benefits
n/a
VIP Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 21, 2018
NetCentrics is a great company to work for. Good leadership and attention the the well being of it's employees. Enjoy working for NetCentrics and woudl recommend others to look into the company.
NetCentrics offers opportunity and great company culture
Pentagon Deskside Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Clifton, VA 20124May 15, 2018
I have worked for NetCentrics for 4-5 years. In that time I have received annual increases in salary due to an in-depth annual review process. Promotions have have been readily available for hard working individuals and Program Management has been stellar. NetCentrics values company culture highly and has an open door policy in regards to leadership. Some companies just say that but it’s actually very true at NetCentrics. Executive leadership reaches out to all personnel to let you know you are a valued employee and quarter meetings let you interface with these leaders. Pay has been excellent and opportunity has been constantly available for those hungry to achieve. I highly recommend NetCentrics to others for its company culture and appreciation for professionals. It’s a rare that an employee has a negative experience at NetCentrics, if they did they may not have fully embraced it’s core values. NetCentrics values integrity. Doing the right things and doing them well.
Pros
Wages, culture, leadership, communication, Hr
Cons
Third party background verification company used not my favorite
Great company culture and opportunity for growth.
Knowledge Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 15, 2018
NetCentrics is a great company to work for. The company culture is one based around taking care of its people and its customers. The job presents interesting and challenging work, but still allows for a good work-life balance. I am appreciate the support from management to motivate and support employees in their efforts to develop technical and leadership skills. Management at all levels is accessible and encourages employees to suggest ways to improve NetCentrics. As NetCentrics continues to expand, I expect even more opportunities for career growth.
Outside of work they make an effort to hold company events, all hands meetings, charity events, health initiatives, and activities that include employees and their family members. Frequent chances to interact with other teams, employees, and managers to network and get to know each other.
Pros
Great Culture, Healthcare, 401K, Discounts, Company Events, Health Initiatives, Growth
A Good Company
Sr. Contracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAMarch 26, 2018
A growing company with many opportunities for growth. Fast pace environment primarily focused on ensuring customer satisfaction. The infrastructure is growing,
Great place to work.
Incident Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMarch 21, 2018
I really enjoy working at Netcentrics, great colleagues and management. It a place that offers opportunity for career growth and truly appreciates and reconizes their employees.
no review
Senior Information Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VAFebruary 26, 2018
Work for me was exciting, because I had the opportunity to meet new customers, interacting with them on a daily basics, and be a part of assuring that their equipment allowed them to complete their task.

There was a great opportunity to learned so much about different equipment and platforms. Loved my work.

The most important part of my support, was the opportunity to work across many platforms, and the chance to continue support to different Agencies, all across US.
NetCetnrics is a great company
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Henrico, VAJanuary 29, 2018
I would highly recommend you work here if given the chance. The work environment is amazing, and the CEO's have an open door policy, where you can walk in and ask questions if need be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NetCentrics. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at NetCentrics.

Powered by Comparably