netFactor Corporation

netFactor Corporation Employee Reviews

An outstanding and cost effective tool for identifying anonymous web traffic

A small and close knit environment with a definite start-up feel.

My netfactor review is very positive

To post my netfactor review after working there I'd have to say is very positive. The company is at the forefront of website trackling and lead generation in the market with their products. I do enjoy talking with our customers, and hearing how much better we are than the other competition out there. The management team genuinely cares about the employees, and the wages and work environment is much better than other firms in the Denver area.I get a great benefits package. There is a culture here of working hard, and where each employee can have a real voice into the company. I like it they listen to us.

Pros

casual atmosphere managememt listens and supports employees fast paced work environment

Awesome Product and Great Culture

Great company and it is great to sell a product the delivers and truly is the best in the market!!!Love being able to sell an innovative product that truly delivers measurable ROI for businesses.Great people and great place to work!!!

Pros

able to acheive quota and best product in the market

Horrible Company

The owner is awful to work for. He will micro manage everything you do and will belittle all your efforts. In an executive role this was something I never signed up for. This company will be out of business next year anyways. DO NOT LEAVE A CURRENT JOB AND ACCEPT A POSTION HERE.I really like how indeed has a review option to give people an inside scope on what they are getting themselves into at a new company. It's unethical for this company not to disclose all the issues it has in the interview process, especially in a though job economy. With sites like indeed this can really help someone make a good decision for their career.I also forgot to mention that they will adjust your salary if the owner all of a sudden decides he doesn't like you. If your on a bonus plan and achieve your goals they will find anyway they can not to pay you.Don't be surprised if you see more bad reviews come in.

Cons

culture, ownership, financial, pay

Once upon a time a great idea but due to terrible leadership & lack of focus; competition will drive NetFactor out of business in 12’

Had a terrible experience with NetFactor. Great idea but limited integrations. The CEO will lie, deceive and treat you with no respect. Might be one of the worst people I have come in contact with. You will have limited tools to succeed with; no marketing automation, no salesforce CRM, no prospecting support/tools, no new leads, or even the real version of Microsoft Outlook LOL. Your time will be spent calling old non qualified companies. As a former BDA for Netfactor I would truly advise you stay clear of this company.

Pros

hands on saas experience, very much like a sales engineer

Cons

to many to list, ceo

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Waste of your time- stay away from this company

Poor management, churn and burn employees, high turnover.

Bad Company

Please stay away from this company. The ceo/owner is awful to work for. Its ran poorly and will most likely be out of business in a year.

Cons

bad ownership, poor culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at netFactor Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3