Netflix Employee Reviews

Fun place and get to know a lot of people
Background role, (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMNovember 10, 2018
I was only an extra on a show on Netflix. Either way would recommend. It was great they fed you costumed you and paid very well. They do there best to make sure everyone is doing something. As well as are okay and well fed.
Pros
Free lunchs dinners and breakfest's
Awful hours!
Inspecting/Production/Assembly/Packaging (Former Employee) –  Fletcher, NCNovember 9, 2018
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday I had to work 5am till about 2pm, every Wednesday except the one in the middle of the month I had to be there at 3:30am and work until about 2pm and the Wednesday in the middle of each month I had to be there at 2:30am and work until about 2pm!
Good pay bad environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 7, 2018
The pay is very good, however the work environment is very stressful and strict.
Fun and different type of culture
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 2, 2018
This job was definitely one that stands out from the rest. You don't have to dress up or get ready - you just have to be awesome and deliver excellent customer service.
break room was well-equipped
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OROctober 31, 2018
pay was typical for the type of work, metrics were closely watched and attendance and adherence were very important due to the nature of the work. lots of great people.
Pros
free service, good break room selection, great holiday pay
It was me
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 31, 2018
It took a little while to admit this but it wasn't a good job fit for me. Initially great company to work for. Heard from some that still worth there that they are being switched to a third party teleperformance which is a horrible company.
Pros
Had a great culture
Cons
Now the culture went away
A great place to work for, great work flow and challenging
Operations Supervisor II (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 20, 2018
I loved working for Netflix. It was the most demanding company I worked for. The company strives on work ethic and rewards people accordingly. There are a lot of great opportunities within the company for advancement. Unfortunately my facility closed and I was unable to move to be relocated.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Odd work hours
Fun Place
Netflix Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 11, 2018
Netflix had the most fun culture of any job I have worked at, and if you get in with the right people, you can advance pretty quickly. the downside was the politics. If you were not in with the management, you will work the same position for years and never see advancement no matter how good you are
Pros
Great culture and Pay
Cons
Politics/favoritism
A fun place to work! The break lounge had gaming systems and tables too!
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 8, 2018
It was a great place to work! The customers were awesome as well as the staff! I loved it! And it's super easy to get to! Definitely a good career path.
Pros
Paid for half of lunches served in the building.
Cons
Hard to advance but definitely worth the work.
Great Pay, Drink the Kool Aid or Else
Technical Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 29, 2018
Netflix can be great, but they get to the point they know their pay is so good they own your soul. They preach great values and sometimes the kool aid is oh so sweet. The job is draining, supervisors don't really care, scheduling wise they own you and while the benefits are inexpensive the actual medications and visits are not, if they are covered after all the appeals to the insurers. Don't stay too long, it's not sustainable
Pros
Pay, On site cafe, Flex schedule (when not in peak), free Netflix
Cons
Lack of honesty, poor benefits, not sustainable, little advancement opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 26, 2018
Netflux is a great place to work and the pay is outstanding for the type of work. The only issues i had was every 3 months they hold a shift bid. If you numbers are on the lower end then you were not eligible for the shift that you would like. If your top of the food chain you can have the best shift. The hours are always changing. I started to work over nights and then they got rid of it 6 weeks later then they brought it back a month after that. I went from early morning to over nights to evenings. I couldnt handle the constant shift changing.
Pros
Great pay and benefits, free netflix
Cons
Shift changes
Time
Teir 3 (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2018
There was a lot of good things working for the company but it did not promote a healthy work atmosphere. There is no follow up to losing your job when it happens it happens despite having a valid reason or not.
ok job
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MISeptember 12, 2018
I just know i did my job and was treated pretty fairly within the job.. THe job was pretty easy and and good comfortable office setting with the ability to get the job done
business above all
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 9, 2018
Its business above everything when talking about this company. Although the overall operation is easy, the management aspect of the company got some work to do.
Life at Netflix
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXSeptember 5, 2018
A typical day at Netflix would usually begin at 2:45 A.M and in most cases around 9:30A.M no later than 10:30 A.M
We would start running S.A.T which stands for scan again tomorrow then as the S.A.T would run through the sorter, sorting out which movies was to be stuffed into the red envelopes and shipped to our customers. After that myself and another associate would then go to the braunways and run those machines to ready the movies for shipping. We would then label the envelopes to be shipped.
I learned how to use a pallet jack, learned some inventory, and how to run all machines associated with shipping and receiving at Netflix.
Management was always opened to new ideas, or a different, way to do the work, that may have made it more efficient. I learned how to run automated machinery, realized there was no need to be uncomfortable with them. The hardest part of the job was having to relabel thousands of DVD sleeves the most enjoyable was the coworkers we all worked well and was as one in a team unit.
Pros
Netfix took good care of their employees
Cons
never able to make 40 hours and or get overtime
great
Call Center/ Customer Service Sept (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 2, 2018
this job was 1 of my favorites, we had different times of the day where we would get to spin the winning wheel and win stuff, we were always acknowledged for our achievements.
Such a positive work environment with TVs EVERYWHERE!
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 26, 2018
I definitely recommend this job! I wish I didn’t have to relocate I really miss working for Netflix. The benefits were amazing and the environment was so positive!
Pros
Half paid lunches free snacks like trail mix, coffee, fruit, water
Cons
Two short breaks
I loved being at work
Disc Inspector, Sorter Operator, Driver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 13, 2018
Work began for me at 4:00 am and concluded at around 10:00am or 11:00am. Management was excellent. It was hard to leave this job, but they invented a machine to replace us all.
Pros
Great work hours
CHAT & EMAIL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 12, 2018
It was all around a great working environment. I can't complain about anything because I felt supported and my superiors promoted me in my duties and helped me really understand my position.
Pros
all
Cool job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MI 48331August 8, 2018
I enjoyed the relaxed work atmosphere and the onsite activities. I also enjoyed working on some of the holidays as the events were catered. We also got to enjoy free netflix while being employed with the company.