Netflix Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place and culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 17, 2018
Loved it the pay was more than fair the pto and sick days were abundant and it was set up for success I just couldn’t work anymore because of a family illness
Netflix is a great entertainment company providing customers nearly instant delivery of their services.
Mid-Level Hub Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 13, 2018
Netflix provides as close to instant gratification for its customers as possible. However,the physical delivery of disks is entirely dependent on postal services and if these change, HUB servicing locations can change. This means positions in these HUBs are not as long-term secure as most people would like.
Pros
Training, overtime, Swag
Cons
Netflix physical service locations are likely to change based on outside services
no review
Mailer Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 9, 2018
nothing to review since this wasn't my most recent job, I left this job since 2012. I did like the free unlimited streaming and dvd rentals plan they had.
fast paced
Q.C. ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 3, 2018
did movie inspections, each of us had our own station, clean place, considerate management, days go fast in fast paced work environment, could watch movies during breaks and lunch. weekly awards for employees.
Pros
cleaned place, discounts
Cons
new technology-less employees
Great place to learn how to carry out ur task
Machine Operator/Material Handler (lead) (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJuly 2, 2018
Netflix was a fun place to work at first but one of my senior supervisor wasn't fun to work with at times but you its your job to get sum done ..so basically that's wat I did get to work make sure I get whatever task was assign to me done
Pros
In the summer time we had cookout on the job & chrismas dinner
Driven
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2018
Working for Netflix was an amazing experience for me in developing my skills for the next level. They really promoted growth and development within its teams.
N/a
Freelance Consultant, Archival Producer (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 8, 2018
I was only a freelance consultant for a production documentary project for Netflix. However, all interaction I had was positive and taught me different skills.
The Netflix Call Center was a 100% customer service oriented job.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 5, 2018
If you were patient and passionate about helping customers than you couldn't fail at this call center. The calls were 100% that there was an error with the service that the customers needed assistance with. The call centers job was to help the customers either correct the error or identify who wold be best to assist.
Pros
Environment, employees, hours
Cons
Career advancement
Literal Sunshine and Rainbows
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 30, 2018
Okay, this is literally one of the best jobs you will ever have. The work load is easy, the employees are incredibly nice, and there are so many perks! They're always throwing parties, they have a gym, it has it's own legitimate café and store. It's wonderful.
Pros
Every. Little. Thing.
Cons
I had a run in with HR about a 1.5 week stay at a hospital, then a few months of recovery.
horrible culture, hypocrites everywhere
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 24, 2018
a lot of fake people, employees do not follow companies own standards unfortunately. poor poor management

good benefits and a well decorated office but again lack of professionalism from the inside out
An innovative company with high rates of burn out
Marketing Consultant, Netflix Originals (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMay 23, 2018
It's an entertainment company. It's a technology company. It's both, which leads to great things and terrible things. They pay well and have a compelling product.
CSR position was easier than I thought
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 21, 2018
8 hour work day with Mondays as the busiest. Majority of the management are good people to work for. The culture was family oriented until the CSR cutbacks became real.
Autonomy and Freedom
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 13, 2018
On the one hand you are in a culture that offers a great deal of autonomy and freedom. In some aspects this is a fantastic benefit and allow for individual thinking and action planning. On the other hand it is very difficult to organize and drive toward organizational consistency.
Pros
Great pay and awesome brand
Cons
Benefits and consistency
Fun, social environment
Netflix Extra (Former Employee) –  Oregon City, ORMay 11, 2018
Typically we would arrive very early and stay very late. The amount of time spent on set would very according to how well the shooting was going. The management was very kind and understanding of any needs from people and would adapt on the fly. The workplace culture was fast paced and relaxed at the same time. Wherever you were there is a fun conversation to be had with people. The long hours can get tedious however it isn't the worst thing in the world.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast
Great place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 6, 2018
Netflix is an amazing place to work. They care about their employees. The pay is fair and they offer an amazing benefits package. You also get ample PTO and emergency time.
Good Times
Screening Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAMay 2, 2018
I have enjoyed working for Netflix very much, however, my role was not very creative which is the reason I did not wish to continue on that path. I did learn a lot during my time there and have no regrets being employed there.
Pros
Very good pay
Cons
not creative
Best job ever
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAApril 30, 2018
Best management ive ever worked for
Co-workers super friendly and get along with each other
Hours were great as a part time i still averaged 30+ weekly
Would recomend to everyone
Pros
Great everything
Fun workplace
Tx - Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 23, 2018
Working for Netflix is extremely amazing experience. The work environment is completely relaxed yet professional and The staff is amazing. The company and make sure the employees are excited and energized by providing many incentives. I would highly recommend this job to anyone.
Miserable place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORApril 3, 2018
I hate that I still subscribe to their service, but there's really no other options out there. I hated working there. It was soul sucking. You were penalized for the most mild mishap, even those completely out of your control.
Overall great experience
Post Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2018
Overall Great experience to work for post.
Worked on a Docu series called Tape Confessions and worked with a great crew and office personals. Great network to work for.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
Our documentary ended