Netflix Employee Reviews

Time
Teir 3 (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2018
There was a lot of good things working for the company but it did not promote a healthy work atmosphere. There is no follow up to losing your job when it happens it happens despite having a valid reason or not.
ok job
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MISeptember 12, 2018
I just know i did my job and was treated pretty fairly within the job.. THe job was pretty easy and and good comfortable office setting with the ability to get the job done
business above all
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 9, 2018
Its business above everything when talking about this company. Although the overall operation is easy, the management aspect of the company got some work to do.
Life at Netflix
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXSeptember 5, 2018
A typical day at Netflix would usually begin at 2:45 A.M and in most cases around 9:30A.M no later than 10:30 A.M
We would start running S.A.T which stands for scan again tomorrow then as the S.A.T would run through the sorter, sorting out which movies was to be stuffed into the red envelopes and shipped to our customers. After that myself and another associate would then go to the braunways and run those machines to ready the movies for shipping. We would then label the envelopes to be shipped.
I learned how to use a pallet jack, learned some inventory, and how to run all machines associated with shipping and receiving at Netflix.
Management was always opened to new ideas, or a different, way to do the work, that may have made it more efficient. I learned how to run automated machinery, realized there was no need to be uncomfortable with them. The hardest part of the job was having to relabel thousands of DVD sleeves the most enjoyable was the coworkers we all worked well and was as one in a team unit.
Pros
Netfix took good care of their employees
Cons
never able to make 40 hours and or get overtime
great
Call Center/ Customer Service Sept (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 2, 2018
this job was 1 of my favorites, we had different times of the day where we would get to spin the winning wheel and win stuff, we were always acknowledged for our achievements.
Such a positive work environment with TVs EVERYWHERE!
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 26, 2018
I definitely recommend this job! I wish I didn’t have to relocate I really miss working for Netflix. The benefits were amazing and the environment was so positive!
Pros
Half paid lunches free snacks like trail mix, coffee, fruit, water
Cons
Two short breaks
I loved being at work
Disc Inspector, Sorter Operator, Driver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 13, 2018
Work began for me at 4:00 am and concluded at around 10:00am or 11:00am. Management was excellent. It was hard to leave this job, but they invented a machine to replace us all.
Pros
Great work hours
CHAT & EMAIL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 12, 2018
It was all around a great working environment. I can't complain about anything because I felt supported and my superiors promoted me in my duties and helped me really understand my position.
Pros
all
Cool job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MI 48331August 8, 2018
I enjoyed the relaxed work atmosphere and the onsite activities. I also enjoyed working on some of the holidays as the events were catered. We also got to enjoy free netflix while being employed with the company.
Fun Place to Work and great environment and training .,
Customer Service Advocate Minacs (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 7, 2018
Loved my first call center job and everyone was very open and knowledgeable on how to make customers feel incredible about the passion of movies. It was a great place to learn
its Netflix
Customer service qgent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 5, 2018
The Job itself is easy but living the "culture" and life that a call center creates can be exhausting. very social circles makes it either very easy or difficult to get promoted.
great jod
SUPERVISIOR /DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2018
this was the best job ever. Hate they had to leave Memphis. I learn to drive truck with this job. This job was flexible with my every day life. I had the best team did not have any complaints. We inspect order and process the thru machine.
It's great
CSR • Transition CSR2 (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTJuly 30, 2018
You want to work there. The people are great, the culture is great. I had to leave due to some family issues and needing to relocate but I would have stayed if possible.
Stressfull
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 23, 2018
Stressful place to work, huge lack of advancement opportunities. People are often promoted from withing via nepotism. No real work to life balance in this particular role.
Great place and culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 17, 2018
Loved it the pay was more than fair the pto and sick days were abundant and it was set up for success I just couldn’t work anymore because of a family illness
Netflix is a great entertainment company providing customers nearly instant delivery of their services.
Mid-Level Hub Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 13, 2018
Netflix provides as close to instant gratification for its customers as possible. However,the physical delivery of disks is entirely dependent on postal services and if these change, HUB servicing locations can change. This means positions in these HUBs are not as long-term secure as most people would like.
Pros
Training, overtime, Swag
Cons
Netflix physical service locations are likely to change based on outside services
no review
Mailer Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 9, 2018
nothing to review since this wasn't my most recent job, I left this job since 2012. I did like the free unlimited streaming and dvd rentals plan they had.
fast paced
Q.C. ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 3, 2018
did movie inspections, each of us had our own station, clean place, considerate management, days go fast in fast paced work environment, could watch movies during breaks and lunch. weekly awards for employees.
Pros
cleaned place, discounts
Cons
new technology-less employees
Great place to learn how to carry out ur task
Machine Operator/Material Handler (lead) (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTJuly 2, 2018
Netflix was a fun place to work at first but one of my senior supervisor wasn't fun to work with at times but you its your job to get sum done ..so basically that's wat I did get to work make sure I get whatever task was assign to me done
Pros
In the summer time we had cookout on the job & chrismas dinner
Driven
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2018
Working for Netflix was an amazing experience for me in developing my skills for the next level. They really promoted growth and development within its teams.