NetSuite Employee Reviews

NetSuite
Associate (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 28, 2018
NetSuite is not a job its a site to use for a job. Indeed read it as a job but it really is a computer software to help you organize life at the job you work at.
Too short to coment
Account Executive /Corporate Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 9, 2018
My hiring manager quite and went to work for the competition after 3 months of hiring me. The vertical was new that we were in and it had a lot of challenges.
A great company with excellent benefits
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 7, 2018
This is a wonderful place to learn in a collaborative yet competitive environment. It is a sales position so stress comes with the territory but hard work pays off.
Growing too fast
SR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 22, 2017
I left NetSuite because the company was growing too quickly, which has cause strain for business lines outside of the main mid-market vertical - where NetSuite has really made a name for itself.
Pros
Relevant technology
Cons
Poor communication from leadership, bad sales training/on-boarding program
Good Company to work for.
Enterprise Account Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 2, 2017
NetSuite had a terrific cloud based product offering that is innovative and met the market needs. Product functionality was continually enhanced which helped to increase customer satisfaction.
Pros
Good working enviroment.
Cons
Customer Support Issues.
Fast Pace Environment
Public Course Delivery (Certified) (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CASeptember 13, 2017
Management is great. They encourage you to be innovative. Everyone was helpful. At the time there was more work than resources available. That may of changed now that they were acquired by Oracle.
Burn out machine
Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJuly 25, 2017
Like most public companies NetSuite's focus is 100% sales growth and stock price. Customer or employee satisfaction are casualties in the relentless pursuit of growth. Employee turn over is in the 25-30% yr. range but not published. The pay is good and it's a good place for people early in their career to get some experience and then move on. If you have experience, don't go to NetSuite since it will not be used...
Pros
great if your in sales, bad if you're any part of delivery.
Cons
Lots of travel, overload of work
Strict implementation methodology
Lead Functional Consultant, Wholesale (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJune 13, 2017
NetSuite implemented a new implementation methodology called "SuiteSuccess" while I was there. Sales People were strongly encouraged to ONLY sell SuiteSuccess. The SuiteSuccess implementation methodology assumes the customer will actually change their business practices to conform to NetSuite "leading practices". NetSuite also manages closely to the budgeted hours in their fixed bid implementation projects and after the hours are used, they don't record any more hours against the project unless the customer signs a change order.
Pros
Free snacks, sodas and drinks
Cons
My manager was a very poor communicator
Great environment
Lead Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMay 23, 2017
NetSuite was a very warm and welcoming place. It was driven by positive attitudes and a thriving culture among staff. Management was very flexible and always on point with policy.
NetSuite from the inside
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 20, 2017
Fantastic organization that rewarded individual achievement in a team setting. Also a fantastic culture that hired the best of the best. I feel much will change. after being acquired by Oracle.
Pros
Culture, great people, individual achievement focus
Cons
Oracle

Want to know more about NetSuite?

Ask a question
Mostly Good
Project Manager - Software Vertical (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 9, 2017
Jury's still out with Oracle acquisition. NetSuite is a fun place to work. If you are interested in learning or getting better at what you do, this is a great place to do that.
Pros
Education
Cons
Remote locations don't allow for collaboration.
NetSuite
Software Sales Recruiter/Sourcer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 6, 2017
I wish Oracle would have converted me over full time. I was excited about the acquisition. I would have loved to be a full time employee with Oracle. I would like a future opportunity.
Fun place
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Very relaxed environment. Learned to use the software within weeks. The work is interesting to do. I work from home many days of the week.
Good company
SENIOR MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 17, 2017
Good company. Going through growing pains. Oracle acquisition will be interesting. Some very talented people. Hard working team.
Good company
Real Estate Manager (Current Employee) –  San MateoJanuary 5, 2017
Good people, good culture, and overall very smart management. Was an interesting place to work for. Also, a dynamic environment.
Excellent company to work for.
Accounts Payable Lead (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 6, 2016
The management was extremely supportive and interested in your opinions. The work was enjoyable and the co-workers worked well together as a team. Work life balance is wonderful.
Pros
Vacation Time, Free Drinks, Jeans
Used to be great
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 27, 2016
Great place to start you career things are changing a lot of management and colleagues are leaving. Culture has shifted.
Mixed Bag, Folks
Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAOctober 18, 2016
I'm still not sure what I think of this company. I liked most of my co-workers very much, but there is a definite attitude bias. Managers and co-workers sometimes lack respectful communication. NetSuite is growing fast, so get on-board that the train if you want a ride on the bullet train. Looks like they may not be gobbled up by Oracle after all. Also keep in mind that a good deed never goes unpunished here.

Compensation is all over the map, so be careful with negotiations.
Pros
Telecommute Options
Cons
Disrespectful co-workers, do not do what they say they will do, you might have to ramp on your own in some departments and nobody wants to help with that
N/a
Human Resources Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJuly 5, 2016
It's a fast paced environment and things are always constantly changing. The people who work for the company are very talented and very friendly. A little downside would be the communication culture that needs to be improved on.
No such thing as work/life balance
Project Manager, Professional Services (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2016
NetSuite still has the feel of a startup even though it has not been one in quite some time. The lack of consistency even within the verticals is disheartening. They say that they offer "unlimited PTO" or vacation but you still have to meet your utilization numbers and that time you've taken off, be vacation or a medical LOA is counted against you because it is not accounted for in the calculation and makes it appear that you are not working enough. When my boss left the company, I sought out assistance as his approach was different from that of the PMO and his direction was what we were to follow. Asking for this help was used against me, stating that I did not understand my job duties and I was directed to use a website for additional information that is consistently inaccurate and in many areas obsolete. There is little clear sense of direction for this company and the turn-a-round numbers prove that.
Pros
Social events
Cons
Clear expectation that this is not a job with work/life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NetSuite. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

4.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.