NetSuite Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I choose not to share my experience publicly at NetSuite.
Account Executive - Manufacturing Vertical (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 29, 2018
I choose not to share my experience publicly at NetSuite.

I signed an NDA not to share anything about the company.

I cannot publicly mention anything.
NetSuite
Associate (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 28, 2018
NetSuite is not a job its a site to use for a job. Indeed read it as a job but it really is a computer software to help you organize life at the job you work at.
Too short to coment
Account Executive /Corporate Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 9, 2018
My hiring manager quite and went to work for the competition after 3 months of hiring me. The vertical was new that we were in and it had a lot of challenges.
A great company with excellent benefits
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 7, 2018
This is a wonderful place to learn in a collaborative yet competitive environment. It is a sales position so stress comes with the territory but hard work pays off.
Great Environment & Challenging work
Director/Head of Engineering, ERP & HCM Apps (Current Employee) –  San MateJanuary 3, 2018
Great product, team and work environment. Great customer traction, good compensation. Premium SaaS based offering. Lots of smart people to learn from, great atmosphere
Growing too fast
SR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 22, 2017
I left NetSuite because the company was growing too quickly, which has cause strain for business lines outside of the main mid-market vertical - where NetSuite has really made a name for itself.
Pros
Relevant technology
Cons
Poor communication from leadership, bad sales training/on-boarding program
Good Company to work for.
Enterprise Account Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 2, 2017
NetSuite had a terrific cloud based product offering that is innovative and met the market needs. Product functionality was continually enhanced which helped to increase customer satisfaction.
Pros
Good working enviroment.
Cons
Customer Support Issues.
Fast Pace Environment
Public Course Delivery (Certified) (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CASeptember 13, 2017
Management is great. They encourage you to be innovative. Everyone was helpful. At the time there was more work than resources available. That may of changed now that they were acquired by Oracle.
Burn out machine
Technical Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJuly 25, 2017
Like most public companies NetSuite's focus is 100% sales growth and stock price. Customer or employee satisfaction are casualties in the relentless pursuit of growth. Employee turn over is in the 25-30% yr. range but not published. The pay is good and it's a good place for people early in their career to get some experience and then move on. If you have experience, don't go to NetSuite since it will not be used...
Pros
great if your in sales, bad if you're any part of delivery.
Cons
Lots of travel, overload of work
Strict implementation methodology
Lead Functional Consultant, Wholesale (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJune 13, 2017
NetSuite implemented a new implementation methodology called "SuiteSuccess" while I was there. Sales People were strongly encouraged to ONLY sell SuiteSuccess. The SuiteSuccess implementation methodology assumes the customer will actually change their business practices to conform to NetSuite "leading practices". NetSuite also manages closely to the budgeted hours in their fixed bid implementation projects and after the hours are used, they don't record any more hours against the project unless the customer signs a change order.
Pros
Free snacks, sodas and drinks
Cons
My manager was a very poor communicator

Want to know more about NetSuite?

Ask a question
Company needs work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OHMay 29, 2017
Office needs updating. Poor office layout. Management doesnt really care about employees- lack of team culture because it is mostly remote work. overall not terrible.
Great environment
Lead Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMay 23, 2017
NetSuite was a very warm and welcoming place. It was driven by positive attitudes and a thriving culture among staff. Management was very flexible and always on point with policy.
NetSuite from the inside
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMarch 20, 2017
Fantastic organization that rewarded individual achievement in a team setting. Also a fantastic culture that hired the best of the best. I feel much will change. after being acquired by Oracle.
Pros
Culture, great people, individual achievement focus
Cons
Oracle
Mostly Good
Project Manager - Software Vertical (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 9, 2017
Jury's still out with Oracle acquisition. NetSuite is a fun place to work. If you are interested in learning or getting better at what you do, this is a great place to do that.
Pros
Education
Cons
Remote locations don't allow for collaboration.
NetSuite
Software Sales Recruiter/Sourcer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 6, 2017
I wish Oracle would have converted me over full time. I was excited about the acquisition. I would have loved to be a full time employee with Oracle. I would like a future opportunity.
Fun place
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Very relaxed environment. Learned to use the software within weeks. The work is interesting to do. I work from home many days of the week.
Big Company with known Issues
Practice Director - Enterprise & Retail Groups (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 20, 2017
The culture of Oracle is no secret, it is as advertised.

Netsite is a wonderful company with a wonderful culture that they fiercely guarded; however, with the Oracle acquisition they are going to become just another Oracle tack on product.
Pros
Nice offices
Cons
Plethora of big company issues
Good company
SENIOR MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 17, 2017
Good company. Going through growing pains. Oracle acquisition will be interesting. Some very talented people. Hard working team.
Good company
Real Estate Manager (Current Employee) –  San MateoJanuary 5, 2017
Good people, good culture, and overall very smart management. Was an interesting place to work for. Also, a dynamic environment.
Excellent company to work for.
Accounts Payable Lead (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 6, 2016
The management was extremely supportive and interested in your opinions. The work was enjoyable and the co-workers worked well together as a team. Work life balance is wonderful.
Pros
Vacation Time, Free Drinks, Jeans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NetSuite. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.9InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight