Network Global Logistics Employee Reviews

It is a place to work, but....
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CASeptember 19, 2019
There is always work available. Management tries their best but always fall short of production. Supervisors always have some issue with any particular associate at any given time,hindering operations.
Could be a great company but poorly managed
SR Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 9, 2019
Employees were treated poorly by management on the corporate level. Were constantly dealing with bad decisions despite advice from more informed colleagues. Unqualified leadership mixed with bad customer relations. Unprofessional business structure.
Overview
LC (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 16, 2019
This job is very challenging and fun, every day it is something new. If you are looking for change and growth this is defiantly the job for you. It can be stressful and hard, but you feel accomplished at the end of the day. It’s not for everyone but those who can make it, love it. The staff and management are an outstanding part of the work here. I recommend it for outside of the box thinkers.
Not the best
Lead Traffic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 15, 2019
NGL tries to chew you up and spit you out, and really doesn't care about your well-being. Plus the benefits are horrendous, and the entire place is poorly managed.
Stuck in the rut.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 29, 2019
Worst 11 months of my life. Poor upper management support that sets you up to fail if you deliver. Long hours, work in fear of losing job, and no recognition.
Pros
Cons
Poor communication. Jeff was the worst Regional Manager and is resulted in losing the account.
hambiente bueno con los companeros de trabajo
trabajador de almacen (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMay 18, 2019
los companeros de trabajo siempre te ayudan especialmente cuando ere nuevo en el trabajo
Pros
buenos companeros de trabajo
Cons
muy poco
Great driving job.
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 14, 2019
I really liked my job. I drove 500 miles each day on my route and thoroughly enjoyed the route and had no problem with the changing weather. I didn't screw the company on hours like another driver did and was known to be doing it. This caused strife between us as co-drivers and the company rolled over for her. But on the whole, I wish I still had my job. But the company felt that there was nothing wrong with dropping my job without hesitation or notice. too bad as I loved the hours and the route. NEVER had a bad day (one exception was when I hit a white-out blizzard conditions East of the mountains..!!) and ALWAYS looked forward to the drive...
Pros
Pretty much my own hours within the time frame and the driving
Cons
company dropped the route like a rock...no advanced warning
Wonderful company and great team
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHApril 5, 2019
Good place to work. Awesome people and awesome upper management. It has it problems, as any job does, but for the most part they are a awesome bunch of people and they treat their employees well.
High stress and demanding enviroment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHMarch 26, 2019
I increased my abilities working in excel. I learned SAP and WMS as well. I enjoyed my job, as there was never a dull moment. I interviewed and met a lot of wonderful people.
Pros
Ability to work independently
Cons
Work / home balance was not great
Great location, centrally located, great people to work with.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, CAMarch 23, 2019
Enjoyed working in this 3PL environment. If company had not lost contract with customer, I'd still be with them. Fast paced working environment, constantly changing atmosphere and was always busy.
Pros
Growing Telecommunications Industry
Cons
Lost contract
Productive and safe work force
unloading trucks, picking orders (Former Employee) –  New Lenox, ILFebruary 23, 2019
Overrall, Network Global Logistics is and was a great place to excel....... Meaning the on hands training is really good.... Commincation amongst the team and group leaders are great
Pros
Feee lunches
Cons
Healthcare
ugh
Senior Regional Transportation Manager (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHFebruary 19, 2019
The average day was filled with people not really having much guidance, so not much gets done. No real sense of leadership and raises are only given if you threaten to leave.
Not Good
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  New Lenox, ILJanuary 8, 2019
There is a lot of favortitism with all management and higher ups. No paid sick days or paid vacation unless you are in management. Never know if you are going to be off on holidays until 2 days before the holiday.
Great Place
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 17, 2018
Work days and hours are same every week. 4 days a week 12 hour shifts. Paid incentive per rack after your job is complete. Boss hands out gift cards and prizes weekly for hard work and for showing up on time. Only bad part is hiring is through staffing agency and usually just 90 day hire.
Fairly easy job. Low pay.
Courier (Current Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 6, 2018
This is a fairly easy job, but has low pay. The vehicles used for the job need to be replaced: the company van that I drive has 350,000 miles and is in poor condition.
Productive work place.
SR Operations manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 4, 2018
Overall it was a great job, one with many challenges. I enjoyed work there. This was the type of position that encouraged and promoted good work habits and ethics.
Productive, fast-paced place to work, learned new skills
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  13479 Valley Blvd. Fontana CA 92335October 3, 2018
Working at Network Global Logistics for many years gave me a lot of experience how to work in a warehouse environment. It was always busy with packaging, picking items from locations and sending loads on time out the door.
Work Place
Accountant/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHAugust 30, 2018
Office atmosphere is nice. Co-workers are easy to get along with, advancement within the company is slow. Fast work pace. Friendly co-workers are willing to step in at any time to help.
No Advancement Opportunities
Administrative Assistant (LG Staffing) (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 18, 2018
There were pros and cons. Agreements not being fulfilled regarding pay increase, and the lack of growth potential played a part in choosing to terminate my temp-to-perm contract prematurely.
Pros
Relaxed work environment.
Cons
No growth potential.
They don't keep their promises
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 17, 2018
I love my job, but they promised me raises and I've been there 2 years with zero raise. My manager keeps telling us different excuses why, so I guess there are no raises.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
no raises, although promised when hired.