Network Medical Management Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAMay 16, 2018
I have been there for three days, they taught me a lot , but they asked me to do a lot too They didn't like me because I can't speak Cantonese, I think.
Pros
Paid
Cons
poor management
Lack of Work-Life Balance & Culture
UM Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAApril 27, 2018
There is little to no workplace culture here. Everyone comes in, does their work, and leaves. Management definitely needs to go through some management and leadership training. There are great benefits, but the lack of culture does not create a fun atmosphere. Would highly recommend to bring some changes from the top down and do not forget about the little people of the company!
Pros
benefits - health, dental, vision
Cons
parking, lack of company culture
Opportunity for career growth
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Alhambra, CAMarch 23, 2018
I am relatively new, but I have observed the following:

- Team with a strong work ethic across the board; there is no dead weight here.
- Management is supportive of ideas for improved efficiency and/or quality,
- A growing company which will inevitably result in many career opportunities for team members.
- A challenging environment, I feel my skills growing each and every day I step in the door.
- Friendly people, while the company has been growing it still maintains a family like culture. I see co-workers who care about each other. I have worked at other companies where nobody cares about you at all and you are just a number.
- This is a fast paced and results oriented environment, if you are looking for something easy and laid back where you can coast, this is most likely not for you, however, if you are smart and willing to work hard to deliver, you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Pros
Exciting growth, management that cares and open to ideas
Cons
Limited space in parking lot and sometimes air conditioning is too strong
Busy work
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAFebruary 28, 2018
Management decisions seem like there's not much thought put into them. A lot of choices are really inefficient and wastes everyone's time.

My department deals with overtime on the regular. On really busy weeks, my schedule consists of work, going home, eating dinner & showering, sleeping, and straight back to work. There's no time to go out with friends etc.

Pay seems better than elsewhere and they are lenient with approving days off.

There's a little bit of favoritism. Workers who chat with the managers and bosses seem to get away with working less.
A Typical Day
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alhambra, CAJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day at work consists of team work with LVN and RN in care management of assigned members of Medicare and Medi-Cal. The workplace is friendly, yet stressful. The best part of the job is helping elderly members take care of their health and improve their overall well being. The hardest part of the job is staying focus when work is repetitive in some assignments but not always.
Initially it was a good experience but I think there is a lot of bias and unprofessional behavior within the HR department.
UM Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAOctober 27, 2017
If there is no conflict with peers it is a good place to work but it is cutthroat.

If someone has it out for you and friendly with Human Resources there is complete bias.
Pros
Not micromanaged
Cons
Unfair treatment to certain employees
very great workplace and very professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAMay 11, 2017
I enjoyed working here everyday. All the staff was great and very friendly and always cared about the patients health and well being. it was a pleasure working here.
A company that is filled with hard working individuals
Eligibility and Capitation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAAugust 30, 2016
This place is filled with employees that strive to do their best and accomplish their assignments.

In my department, it was very quiet. Everyone was always extremely focused on their assignments. Only sounds you hear on a typical day would be fingers dashing through the keyboard and employees fixing problems/ answering questions on the phone. Common quote "It's so quiet, you can hear a pin drop at times", which is definitely true.
Pros
The office was always very clean.
Cons
There wasn't much of a culture here. It was always very quiet and minimal socializing.
Great Company
Health Services (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAAugust 10, 2016
Great company and team. Worked there for two years and enjoyed my time there, appreciated the willingness to train. Decided to apply elsewhere for higher pay.
Pros
Medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k
Cons
Parking
work agency
Claim Processor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2014
didnt stay at this company very long
fast paced
need a willingness to work hard
they may put you wherever there is a need for employees at the moment
Terrific workplace
Utilization Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CASeptember 25, 2013
Loved working here. Not only were the co-workers great but also management.
Pros
extended lunch time, 401 K
Cons
travel distance from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network Medical Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Network Medical Management Reviews by Location