Network Security Systems Plus Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Cybersecurity Contract Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2019
Excellent opportunity challenging at times because the cyber security market is very competitive but I received a lot of support from my PM. Excellent benefits
Advancement Opportunities
Information Assurance Support Officer (IASO) (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 13, 2019
This company provides their employees with a lot of opportunities to advance in the established career or transition into a position for which you are interested, if the positions become vacant and needs to be filled.
Great company to work for
Information Assurance Project Manager (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAFebruary 26, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed my time working at NSSPlus. Employees are very knowledgeable and willing to train. Company benefits are amongst the best I have experienced as a government contractor.
Great company to work for
Cyber Security Watch Officer/FUSION Contractor (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 2, 2017
Company is great and they enjoy doing things together as a company for camaraderie. The work schedule can be difficult depending on what job you have and the management is pretty good.
Good place to work.
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 12, 2017
Good place to work. Had no problems with staff, they were very helpful. They offer all employees a good benefits plan at little or no cost to the employee.
Pros
They are in Cyber Security
Cons
Lack of current positions in DC area
excellent company
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VANovember 14, 2016
Good company offering superb career opportunities for cyber security, information assurance, and cleared IT professionals. Would definitely recommend.
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 4, 2016
Good flexibility when it comes to needing to take care of life circumstances. Good team building that fosters additional learning in the job field.
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 28, 2016
Talented family owned business who cares about their workers
The higher ups give you the tools to do your job and all they ask is that you take care of the client and keep them happy
Pros
Great, talented group
Cons
the once a month paycheck take some getting use to
Too much office drama
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAOctober 26, 2015
The staff does not know how to be efficient with time and work. For the first few months of working for the company I had nothing to do. I would have to ask my supervisor for work instead of them giving me daily work. The drama in the office was like high school.
Pros
good pay
Cons
rude staff, drama
Information Security
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VirginiaOctober 26, 2015
Obtain a professional position within the field of Information Security, with the opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills in a diversified, energetic and fast paced environment with growth potential.
Pros
Work environment and work from home days
Cons
Contract Lay-offs
Very nice place to work
Senior Information Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 18, 2014
I have only been here since last October, but what I have seen thus far is that it is a great place to work.
Poor management
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Falls ChurchAugust 28, 2013
Not a good company to work for, poor management and overall employee rewards.
A good starting place for me after going back to work after having a child, but not a place where I wish to work any longer.
Travel Coordinator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MarylandJune 14, 2012
I learned a lot from working at Systems Plus. I had to constantly multi-task and in doing so, it has become second nature. My co-workers are easy to get along well with and I do the best I can to keep morale high. Unfortunately, I am looking to leave this company because of what I feel is poor management. The policies and procedures change constantly, which would not be an issue if only they would let the employees know when these changes are taking place. My boss puts his employees down and thinks it will make them work harder. In fact, it does the opposite. I also believe they do not take care of their employees and they make promises that they do not keep. I have spent 2 years there and am looking for a more positive, upbeat environment where I can make a stong contribution
Pros
great commute, good hours
Cons
low morale, false promises, management