Networking for Future, Inc. Employee Reviews

Nff
Sr Avaya VoIP Engineer (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDFebruary 2, 2018
NFF as a company was a great place to work. Very family like. I was on a client site and only got to HQ for special occasions. They have several employee appreciation events that are actually fun. It's not the mandatory fun atmosphere many people think of. Sr Management is very approachable and very in tune with what is going on. They take feedback just as much as they give direction.
Excellent Staffing Company
Senior PeopleSoft Resource (Former Employee) –  OCTO, Washington DCDecember 11, 2017
Always got paid on time. Smooth contract renewal. Good management, always very responsive to questions.
Implemented H&S for ORM, learnt a lot.
Hope to work with them in the future.
job security
Senior Network Architect (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCAugust 21, 2017
good working culture, salary is competitive but benefit are not very good. Management is ok. They have employ of the month and year and encourage employees to do productive work.
Review
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 1, 2016
NFF is a great place to work and they provide the best opportunities for those in the transition phase of their careers. The team is always helpful and available to assist with the daily needs of its employees and team members.

I would work here anytime.
Great COmpanty
Lead Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  washington DCMarch 17, 2014
Small business, very aggressive, great compensation package, great learning environment.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
Beware of some issues here at this company
Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 5, 2013
My job function was sales, so my typical day was spent mostly out meeting with clients.

I learned quickly that this company NFF is in a state of disarray, and the problems there start at the very top with theleadership. During my past few months I've seen at least a dozen people leave this company.

This company has been greatly effected financially from the economy and government (federal and local) volatility. If your in sales, I would advise staying away from this company. There is very little job security here.

This company does allow you to work flexible hours and also work from home.
Pros
Flexible work hours and can work from home
Cons
No Job security, poor leadership/management
small company
PM (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 26, 2013
small company operating heavily in the DC Gov't space. Focused primarily on Cisco. Doesn't have a lot of project management work.
Pros
management cares about employees
Cons
no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Networking for Future, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Networking for Future, Inc. Reviews by Location