NETWORTH REALTY Employee Reviews

Great Working Environment
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 25, 2018
If you are looking to get into Real Estate, this is the company for you! You will be provided training and the opportunity to make great money without experience. Honestly, you will only get out what you put in though. If you put in the time and follow the process you will be successful.
Great Opportunity! Highly recommend if you're looking for a different type of Real Estate
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2018
Great work environment, opportunity is like no other. Can make a great deal of money, as long as your willing to work hard for it. Great company atmosphere, not cut throat like traditional Real estate.
Unlimited Income Potential and Career Advancement Opportunity
Acquisitions Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Absolutely love this job. There is no cap to how much you can make. Friendly work environment thats also competitive which makes it fun.

Not your typical 9-5 job. More like your own business. If you are driven and hard working you will be successful. If you give it all you've got you will get all you need. Very good training and support from management.
Pros
Unlimited income potential, no micro management
Great Team Environment
Acquisitions Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 25, 2018
Management is phenomenal and involved in teaching you all aspects of the industry. They give you all the tools to succeed and invest in their employees- things that you don't typically get at any other brokerage. You could go into this job knowing absolutely nothing about real estate and still be successful.

Great team environment with everyone working to get each other's deals sold, making it so much easier to do multiple deals each month.

Hours can be flexible but you get what you put into the job.
Pros
Commission. Uncapped earning potential.
Cons
Commission. Income can fluctuate based on input.
Networth Realty provides a career opportunity with unlimited income potential and upward mobility
Acquisitions Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 25, 2018
I've been working with Networth Realty in the Phoenix office for just over a year now. Having read the reviews on Glassdoor before applying I was skeptical at first; the job sounded too good to be true. However, after the past year I can attest that this job offers you as much as you're willing to put into it.

Pros

After a short 5 week training period you are free to structure your days however you like. This job offers you a flexible schedule and you can grow your business as slow or as fast as you'd like. There is truly no ceiling and the more you work, the more income potential you have.

First year associates typically make around $50k, second year associates $100k, and there's really no limit beyond that. If you want to put the time in you can earn well over six figures in your first year. I've never had this level of financial success in any other job despite putting in similar hours.

As far as advancement is concerned, there are plenty of opportunities within Networth Realty. The owners promote from within and there are plenty of senior/management positions available within the first few years. In time you can even secure your own office in a new territory! Again, the opportunities are endless as long as you're willing to put the work in.

I had zero real estate experience prior to joining Networth Realty. However I feel like I have put myself on the fast track to success and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Cons

There aren't many cons to this job but one thing you can't be afraid of is hard work. The trainers and managers will be demanding
  more... and you are expected to put the time in Monday through Friday, and the work doesn't always stop on the weekends either. You will be expected to push yourself - especially within your first 2 to 3 years - in order to grow your business. However, this tactic has been proven time and time and time again to produce stellar agents with a sphere of influence that brings the business to them vs. the other way around.

You also can't be afraid to put yourself in adverse situations. If you're introverted or not very talkative you will need to put yourself out there and bust out of that shell to be successful. Real estate is a people business and the more people you can talk to and connect with the more the more successful you will be.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I know in the Phoenix office the managers make themselves available 24/7 and I always feel supported 100%. The business model clearly works extremely well and it's awesome to see more offices on the horizon.
Pros
Unlimited income potential, great co-workers, "work hard play hard" lifestyle, management opportunities
Cons
Requires a strong work ethic, work life balance can take a hit if you don't manage it well
Well worth it if you put the time in
Acquisitions Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 25, 2018
NetWorth Realty has amazing management and office culture that helps you succeed if you can put in the time and learn everything they offer. Don't expect to get paid right away, it will take some time (2-3 months) to get your business going. If you got into real estate to set your own schedule and work as little as possible, this will not be the job for you. If you got into this business to grow personally and financially, you will love it.

Put in the work and run the system they give you, and everything will fall into place. Truly unlimited earning potential. Great people and environment to work in!
Pros
Earning potential, management, education
Great Place to Work!
Acquisition Associate (Current Employee) –  PhoenixSeptember 25, 2018
This company gives you the tools to make as much money as you want. Great environment with lots of perks. Incentive trips are great, as well as the positive attitude that is fostered here.
Pros
Work as hard as you want for as much money as you want.
Cons
You have to answer your phone 24/7!
This job makes every other job seem terrible
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Do you have friends or people you know that make several hundred a year and always wondered how they did it?

Well with Networth you can make that and more but also be your own boss. Top agents in this company are well over 6 figures. Average agents right around the 100k mark. The company is a family friendly environment with several incentive trips yearly in awesome locations around the country.

I can not wait to go into work on Monday. How many people can say that about there job?

It does take a some time to be successful. I would say a year or two but what good in life comes easy? Most people who make a good salary have worked there way to that over 10+ years. With Networth it takes 2-3 years.

In regards to the owners. Each agent has personal access to each owner. They are literally there for you with whatever you need. Im not sure of any other company where you can call the owner at any time for questions/advice.

Love this job and everything that is has provided me and my family. Actually its not a job, its a career that I built following the gameplan that the company lays out for you.
Pros
Everything. Unlimited income, family environment
Cons
Takes a bit to really get going.
Great place to build a steady producing book of business
Assistant Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 25, 2018
The business plan/model is laid out and you just apply your desire and determination to achieve anything you want. There is no cap on what you can do but you must put in the time/effort required to meet your goals. Here, there is plenty of opportunity to advance provided that you hustle to get there. Production=Commission! Plain and simple.
Pros
Unlimited earnings
Cons
Tough, but nothing worth having is received as a gift
Incredible Opportunity
Acquisitions Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2018
I've worked in several sales roles for various industries and Networth Realty has been the best experience of them all. You truly see the result in your income based upon the effort you put forth. The family that I work with every day cares about you making money. Though it is competitive, each and every associate has your back. If you are looking for a long-term career with advancement opportunities then this is a perfect place for hungry people.
Pros
Unlimited Earning Potential. Fast-paced and awesome environment.
Cons
Requires hard work often outside of the typical 9-5.
NetWorth = Most Transformative Experience of My Life
General Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 24, 2018
I started with NetWorth as a Sales Associate 8 years ago and it has been one of the most transformative experiences of my life. I was taught by my GM, trainer, and other agents the art of real estate, working effectively with your customers in sales, hard work, consistency, and the list goes on. Essentially a blueprint that all I had to do was follow to have as much success as I wanted. It wasn't easy in the beginning but after 6 months I knew I could do nothing else with any other company. The culture was incredible for me since day one. Great people to work with and I have made some of my best friends through the company. We would always push each other with friendly competition and help each other through problems.

After seeing success with the company I was offered an opportunity at management and to eventually open my own office in another market. I've found working with our agents and helping them be successful to be very rewarding. The hardest part of this business is being disciplined enough to be consistent and get the momentum going in your favor. But taking the right actions to move you close to your goals every day will always eventually make you successful.
Pros
Unlimited Income Potential, Training and Mentorship, Incentive Trips
Cons
Requires Work Ethic, Discipline, and handling Rejection
What an opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 24, 2018
This company really does provide an amazing opportunity. Yes it takes commitment and it takes time, but if people aren’t earning its because they didn’t put it in.
You come on as a sales agent. The training is pretty good. They have classroom style training in Austin and you also shadow an experienced agent for your first month.
Yes it’s competitive, but the people do help you. My office is a team. We work together. Many times you need two agents in the office to work a deal. Impossible to not work as a team. I’ve had other agents help me with deals many times when I’m out of town. We also get to enjoy some pretty insane bonus trips as an office/company. We recently went on an all expenses paid trip to a Chciago Cubs game. It was in two suites at Wrigley Field. The trip was first class. It was the prize for a quarterly bonus program the company runs.
Yes it does take a little time to get going but I see many agents earning in their first month or two. Just like any new business, particularly one based on a sales network, it takes a minute to build it. I personally made money from month one. Didn’t crush it right off but I built steam quickly and never looked back. I find the office to be a positive and fun working environment. Managers send you daily motivation and help you to structure your day and week. Honestly if people aren’t succeeding here it is likely because they weren’t willing to put in the time. No disrespect at all, it just isn’t for everyone, but it does work.
The jobs I was looking at when I took this one we’re all 6 figure salaries. This is all commission
  more... but I make significantly more and I will NEVER go back to a Corp gig.

Work life balance is a bit tough at first. Again it takes a little time to get your business built. Once you do though, you more than makes up for any lack of balance. You can take all the time off you want but you are expected to produce and hit your numbers. I am guessing that’s the “unfairness” that other people speak of. If you are a high performer you are given more leeway because you are performing. This seems reasonable to me.

You are an internal agent. You’re essentially an Entreprenuer within the team. That means you have to build it like any business. I have always gotten great support and help from the managers. Agents are also treated more like partners than agents. The company buys and the sells houses. So there is more profit than just a simple commissions. On any property, I put up $0 and I have the ability to take home 55% of the profit from the deals I do. If another agent is involved they do get some of that commission but I’m essentially a partner on the profit with nothing at risk.

The model also has solid opportunities for growth. Once you “figure it out” and rise through the ranks, the company will back you in opening your own office. Pretty amazing really. I know some managers are making near 7 figures a year now. Don’t know many places you can do that within a company.

That said, this job isn’t for everyone. It takes time and commitment to the job. The management team is good. When there are issues, as there are in any organization, I see management and ownership working hard to get better where possible and learn from it going forward. I have been with the company over a decade. I have seen lots of people come and go. The ones that really make it and take advantage of the opportunity are those who commit to the model and put in the work to build their business. I see some of these reviews and just want everyone to know the real deal from someone whose been here for a minute.

Again, if you are looking for a 9-5 this isn’t for you.
If instead, you want to be part of something that can change your income and your life, and you are willing to accept that in order to do that you might have to put in more than 8 of the 24 a hours a day you’ve been given, then this is an amazing opportunity for you.
Pros
Amazing opportunity. Huge income potential. Run like a family business.
Cons
Takes time to build it. Not a 9-5
Unlimited Potential and Growth
Sr Acquisition Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 24, 2018
This is a kind of career where you get out what you put in which is what I love. Ive 1000% exceeded my personal goals, but this came with hard work, effort and willingness to follow the system.

The owners themselves are always a call away which I think is awesome!

There are no hand me downs, you earn your stripes. It is a sacrifice at the beginning. You essentially build your own business and grow it. Management gives you all the marketing and intel for FREE!

It is competitive which pushes people who are driven and self motivated. Cool thing is that you can leverage your co workers and work together to get a deal done.

There are often incentive trips and company wide trips and you spend time with other top performers.

With that said this is not for everyone. If you want it and work for it you will be Successful.
Pros
Culture, Pay, Flexible time
Cons
You get what you put into it
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2018
Everything From the 'on-boarding' to the OTJ training is top notch! Follow the steps just how they say, coupled with your own drive, determination and discipline and you will succeed.
I've learned I can push myself more than I ever dreamed, and I have the support to help me along the way!
The hardest part is the long hours, but the most enjoyable is finally getting paid what I'm worth and then some!
Pros
Literally unlimited potential
Difficult Job With Unlimited Earning Potential
Acquisitions Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 24, 2018
This job is difficult. I have been working there for three years now and I’m very happy that I’m able to work in real estate. The management provides clear direction and an open door for you to ask questions. There is a lot of information to absorb but it is all simple enough. You’ll have to work hard and be prepared to not have an income until your business gets going. It is your business, you work for yourself and make your own money. The management will help you so you need to speak up and ask questions to be successful. I enjoy everybody I work with and you will have support. We all are competing but still as a team. They regularly do bonuses and competitions that motivate producing. If you can follow instructions and learn you can make 100k a year quite easily after a year or two. Much more is possible as well.
Pros
High Earning potential, Advancement, Management and Workplace Culture
Cons
Hard job, Long Hours, Always on the Phone
Wholesale Real Estate for Yourself
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2018
This is a business you can do for yourself and make more money. Not only do you compete with other wholesalers and realtors in the industry, but you're also in constant competition with your own agents within office. For every 1 deal you're at a race against the guy next to you in the office to make a sale. The deals aren't even "deals" most of the time. The owner is a pimp and this is a job for easily manipulated individuals. Wholesaling is a business you can do on your own. They take all off the profit from you and the pay is sh***
Pros
systems
Cons
over hyped owner who brainwashes you into believing networth is the only way to prosperity.
Really a negative working environment !
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 22, 2018
I spent a few months there working as sales and made less than Walmart employee. Everyday morning starts with cult like type brain wash with non stop of push for getting new investors while house they want to sell most are from other real estate wholesaler. Nothing special about their deals, you Better off look for deals yourself.
Pros
Cons
Pay and hours
Terrible management/Terrible human beings
Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 27, 2018
I worked at the Fort Worth one recently. Terrible management. They don’t care about helping. All they care about is the money in a bad way. The manager there Buddy is a terrible manager and a terrible human being. He makes the job culture terrible. Nobody there likes him. HIGH turnover rate. It might take 3 months before you see any income. A lot of people leave because of the income. Yet they want you in the office all day long and get mad when you aren’t there. Nobody lasts there. If you decide you want this job. Learn as much as possible and leave.
Pros
Possibility of making good money
Cons
Too many
Horrible Management/Find somewhere else to
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasMarch 11, 2018
You will not learn at this company anything more then throwing signs....horrible culture and allot of favoritism management stinks. Find another place to build your skills, also beware of Tony and any other guys who have been there for a while.
Competitive Environment, On Your Own
Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 19, 2018
In the end you have to be selfish and cutthroat to succeed here. Workplace culture was absolutely negative to "weed out" anyone who wasn't there 100% for money.

Not much support or help, but opportunities do exist there
Pros
You could make some money
Cons
Bad Teamwork, Unfair leads, steep learning curve, overall rude/ruthless environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NETWORTH REALTY. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about