Neuberger Berman is a private, independent, employee-owned investment management firm. The firm manages equities, fixed income, private equity and hedge fund portfolios for global institutional investors, advisors and high-net-worth individuals.
What are people saying about the leadership at Neuberger Berman?
of employees approve of CEO’s performance
CEO Approval is based on 32 ratings
Good reputation / professional culture / weak on innovation given entrenched hierarchy
Written by Senior Quantitative Analyst (Former Employee) from New York, NY on July 23, 2019
- Very professional environment with structure and processes around everything.
- Good reputation in investment community.
- active in community.
- management trying to innovate.
- Strong hierarchy and very top heavy.
- promotion largely driven by relationships and seniority and not quality of work.
- each department - more...
What do employees at Neuberger Berman say about culture and work-life balance?
Wonderful people and culture
Written by Vice President (Current Employee) from New York, NY on February 20, 2018
Compensation is not up to industry standards, Management somewhat disjointed. Culture is great and most of the people I work with are intelligent and talented, yet not always awarded or compensated for their efforts.