Neurocore Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wish I planned ahead
Client Advocate (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 29, 2018
Straight out of uni I applied and after a very fruitful interview I got called in and got the job I wanted. Spent a year before moving on (literally moving to another state) meaning I left on my own but if I had known what kind of an opportunity I'm going to get I'd plan to stay. Six months in I got in sight for a promotion and probably would've gotten it if I hadn't made my plans to leave clear as the sky on my first day. Well anyways, if you're out of uni or looking to get a career builder job this certainly looked like the place for that (to me). You might have a different experience but I had a wonderful time here, great teams, great communication, managers, you feel like you're heard and whenever we had an issue and hit a roadblock we consulted with the higher ups and most of the time (not always) one of our proposed solutions for moving on was accepted and implemented.
Pros
communication, organization, CEO/manager's ear, merit based advancement, possibility for promotion/career building
Cons
wish I had more room for breaks every now and then
good experience to have
Office Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 31, 2018
Working at Neurocore has been strangely fulfilling for me and actually rarely felt like work. Their teams and management are very well connected and internal communication is just unprecedented. You know what else? Every there loves working there, and you never know how big of an influence to you this can have until you experience it first hand.
Pros
management, teamwork, communication, no hassle working environment
Loved working here, good people!
Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 8, 2018
Place is packed with interesting people and the job itself is interesting and never gets boring. There's a lot to do here and if you'd like to use the services yourself (or your family) you get a huge discount which I made sure to use. Sadly I had to move and leave this location, otherwise I'm sure I'd stay here long term.
Pros
working office environment, very fun, interesting, discounts
Cons
none worth mentioning, literally
compensation could be a bit higher but other benefits make up for it
Client Advocate (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 31, 2018
I know no one's going to listen to "money isn't everything" because in a lot of people's lives it really is. Now that you know I get that, I'd like to say this: Money really isn't everything here. You get paid well, but it could be higher. But, as I said, all the other benefits e.g. huge personal and family discounts that you get as an employee really, really make up for it. On top of that, I've been here for two years, and you know how many days I came home stressed out and worn out? - ZERO. This is an incredibly hassle-free, relaxing, and rewarding place to work at. I actually suffer from a GAD and working here has helped me cope with my issues in an incredible way... That's just my personal experience. And a huge part of this experience was the team and management at Neurocore! Thanks for everything.
Pros
discounts, hours, teamwork, office environment, management, fun
Cons
compensation
Potential to grow fast, fun workplace environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJune 25, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Neurocore, they're a well-run and organized group of people who really strive to help others and use their tech and services for the benefit of others. The pay could be a bit higher, but having discounted services for myself and my whole family really makes up for it a lot. The team and the office environment is incredibly relaxed and collaborative. One of the best I've seen. They're doing good work, and there's potential for this company to grow a lot in the next 5-10 years.
Pros
discounts, benefits, office environment, management, immersive workplace, fun
A job not a career
Client Advocate (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 22, 2018
I came into the client advocate position ready to learn and grow as an employee. I had every intention of staying for awhile expecting it to be a career move. About 2 months in I realized I misjudged the position. They require you to have a Bachelor's in a Science related field and the pay doesn't match up. There is no room for advancement unless you plan to get a Masters in Social Work. My team was great 85% of the time. At times there was a lot of tension because of a lack of leadership in the office as well as corporate. When we would approach corporate about problems and come up with possible solutions they were immediately shot down. I spoke with my supervisor maybe three times in the time I worked there. Also, our supervisor was part time and worked on the opposite side of the state.
For those just graduating college looking for a gap year it is a good position. Those looking for a career, stay away. The turnover rate in the offices as well as corporate is ridiculous. Most people in the client advocate position are unhappy in their position and talk about quitting daily.
Pros
Semi-flexible schedule, PTO upon hire
Cons
No breaks, late night hours, rotating Saturdays, no advancement
Definitely a fun workplace
Assisant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 12, 2018
If you're looking for a job in this field then I highly recommend Neurocore. Working there (for me) felt very inspiring, fulfilling and collaborative. Company is neatly organized, vast majority of patients are always satisfied, and that's because they do good work and don't put profits before anything and everything. Overall I liked working there and would definitely stay if I didn't have to move.
Pros
environment, teamwork, benefits, hours
Cons
Nothing comes to mind at this moment
Good company and decent people who look to help others
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMay 26, 2018
My experience is that Neurocore is a very decent company filled with teams of professionals who know their industry, work hard, and then feel good about it. I was there for two years and I felt fulfilled at the end of every working day, week and month! It just feels good coming home after work, knowing you're doing good. The compensation honestly could be a bit higher but overall the benefits completely make up for it. For instance, as an employee, you get FULL Neurocore service completely free of charge and additionally your family gets a discount plan as well. On top of that, there's tons of other smaller benefits which really come in handy if you stay there long-term. Overall recommended company to work at!
Pros
CEO is awesome, working hours extremely flexible, good company teams
Cons
wish I could have stayed more
Not what I expected
Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 23, 2018
I went into this company with high expectation and was quickly shown the true colors of what goes on in this company. It is based on favoritism even though we all have the same title and credentials, the people who run it pretend to care about helping others but its all just a big show to take peoples money at the end of the day.
Rewarding work, fun clientele
Technician (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MISeptember 14, 2017
Biofeedback based upon brain waves.
Anxiety, Autism, Depression, and peak performance treatments.
Placing leads on clients head and adjusting thresholds for the brainwaves to hit.
Pros
College schedule flexible

Want to know more about Neurocore?

Ask a question
Fun temporary/starter job for students or recent grads
Client Advocate (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMarch 26, 2017
The company considers 30 hours to be "full time" so do not be fooled. Client Advocate is a fancy way of saying Technician but they are too cheap to pay an actual Technician's wage. Leadership needs to be revamped because the centers do not have one leader. All of the social workers (Clinical Specialists) are equal, which naturally causes issues. They only give raises after you have worked there for a year. Sometimes they offer free lunches based on customer reviews and because of that the Client Advocate needs to provide excellent customer service. The company is very young and so are the people who work for it.
Pros
Free Lunches, Benefits
Cons
Leadership, Hours, Severely underpaid
fun coworkers and clients
Client Advocate (Former Employee) –  MichiganJune 15, 2016
work about 6 days a week, including evenings and Saturday mornings. Say there is room for advancement but its all hypothetical positions. Pay is hardly livable, just working as a client advocate will most likely not make ends meet.

working with people and clients is fun and my coworkers were a great and fun team I really enjoyed working with