Neurocore Employee Reviews in Sterling Heights, MI

Potential to grow fast, fun workplace environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJune 25, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Neurocore, they're a well-run and organized group of people who really strive to help others and use their tech and services for the benefit of others. The pay could be a bit higher, but having discounted services for myself and my whole family really makes up for it a lot. The team and the office environment is incredibly relaxed and collaborative. One of the best I've seen. They're doing good work, and there's potential for this company to grow a lot in the next 5-10 years.
Pros
discounts, benefits, office environment, management, immersive workplace, fun
Good company and decent people who look to help others
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMay 26, 2018
My experience is that Neurocore is a very decent company filled with teams of professionals who know their industry, work hard, and then feel good about it. I was there for two years and I felt fulfilled at the end of every working day, week and month! It just feels good coming home after work, knowing you're doing good. The compensation honestly could be a bit higher but overall the benefits completely make up for it. For instance, as an employee, you get FULL Neurocore service completely free of charge and additionally your family gets a discount plan as well. On top of that, there's tons of other smaller benefits which really come in handy if you stay there long-term. Overall recommended company to work at!
Pros
CEO is awesome, working hours extremely flexible, good company teams
Cons
wish I could have stayed more
Rewarding work, fun clientele
Technician (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MISeptember 14, 2017
Biofeedback based upon brain waves.
Anxiety, Autism, Depression, and peak performance treatments.
Placing leads on clients head and adjusting thresholds for the brainwaves to hit.
Pros
College schedule flexible
Fun temporary/starter job for students or recent grads
Client Advocate (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMarch 26, 2017
The company considers 30 hours to be "full time" so do not be fooled. Client Advocate is a fancy way of saying Technician but they are too cheap to pay an actual Technician's wage. Leadership needs to be revamped because the centers do not have one leader. All of the social workers (Clinical Specialists) are equal, which naturally causes issues. They only give raises after you have worked there for a year. Sometimes they offer free lunches based on customer reviews and because of that the Client Advocate needs to provide excellent customer service. The company is very young and so are the people who work for it.
Pros
Free Lunches, Benefits
Cons
Leadership, Hours, Severely underpaid