Neurocrine Biosciences Employee Reviews

A Great Place to Work
Lab Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2018
My tenure here was prior and up to the company downsizing. The culture was great professionally which made it a great place to work. Unfortunately the FDA's decisions forced the downsizing which made the company slow down and strategically make its way back up.
Pros
The monthly company get togethers, flexible schedule, tuition reimbursement, I could go on.
Cons
Unfortunately there was no back up plan to a negative FDA decision other than downsizing.
back-stabbing women
Neuro Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 23, 2018
back-stabbing women. the women managers hire their favorites from past jobs and if you are not one of them, good luck. when they decide they have another friend who wants your job, you are done. And if you are over 40 when they push you out, document everything.
Pros
founders seemed like good people.
Cons
they have no idea the back-stabbers they hired to build that culture. bad mistake.
One of the best places on earth
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2015
'No ego' would describe the management in my department. They were a pleasure to work with.

The hardest part of my job....when the company was small, I had a wide variety of tasks to do. When the company grew larger, some tasks I loved were sent to other teams. It made the job too routine and mundane.

The most enjoyable part of my job....working with a great team.
Interesting
Senior Regulatory Submissions Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 17, 2015
I learned a great deal while working here. Though the work was challenging and required long hours, I would trade the experience for anything in the world.
Pros
Gained invaluable experience
I'll pass....
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 21, 2013
Horrible structure at the time I was there. Management was challenging to deal with.

Unrealistic expectations.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Too many to name
x
Sales Representative - CNS Division (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 28, 2012
pretty good. drug never came out so mass lay off of all sales team
Neurocrine Biosciences, a Cut Above the Rest
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 2, 2012
I enjoyed working at NBI from day one. Staff and management were very warm and inviting. Appropriate training was provided for my position. And it seemed to be a pretty 'fair' place to work.
Pros
great benefits, positive work environment, work space was ergonomic, a management team worthy of respect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neurocrine Biosciences. Our community is ready to answer.

Neurocrine Biosciences Reviews by Location