Neurotech, LLC Employee Reviews

Not Family Friendly
Technologist (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 26, 2019
Christian boasting company does not care about employees or their families. It’s all about the profits and market share. Little if any regard is for the patients. If you love been micromanaged and unsure of your weekly hours, then this is the company for you. They will expect you to be available at there beck and call but not guarantee you any hours. They send full time employees home everyday to cut costs.
Pros
Employees are friendly
Cons
Management is awful
Great Culture - Family Like Atmosphere
EEG Technologist (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 25, 2019
Great place to work, employees get along well. Management cares about the employees. CEO of the company used to be an EEG Tech and is still registered.
Poor management
EEG Technologist (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 18, 2019
High turn over rate. Poor management, lack of organization. This is a circus literally. Over worked & under paid. Tech’s drive at least 250 miles per day or more. They do not appreciate their employees. If you’re a person that likes Drama this is the place for you. If you have Any complaints they will not be heard. Click type environment.
Pros
Continue education
Cons
Unfair workplace has no diversity
Official response from Neurotech, LLC
July 29, 2019

Neurotech's turnover rate is considerably better than the industry average. We believe that's because we listen to our employees. We encourage our employees to be a part of solutions by providing ideas to improve the way we do things. Employees can provide ideas and feedback anonymously through surveys conducted quarterly or by simply reaching out to their manager at any time.

Our technologists do drive to patients' homes, which is paid time. When scheduling a technologist's day, our schedulers do an excellent job of making sure the technologists are back to the office by the end of their work shift. It is uncommon for our technologists to drive 250 miles in a day. Most of our patients live within 30-45 minutes of the office.

Good work enviornment
EEG Technologist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 15, 2019
Good company with leading technology. Leading in-home healthcare company that delivers a great product and team. Always looking to improve the process and keep customers happy.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 3, 2017
The employees of this company help to create a culture that is friendly and enjoyable to come to work. The owners care about the employees and communicate well with all staff. Great place to work!
Pros
Culture, co-workers
good family oriented company
EEG Technician (Current Employee) –  Elm Grove, WISeptember 6, 2017
working at Neurotech is like working for family. the owners and the mangers are great and always willing to help in multiple ways. you can always ask questions and expects courteous response
Pros
work environment
Cons
stressful
great job
Registered Neurophysiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 8, 2014
love working for them.
good management
very flexiable
nice to be able to work from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neurotech, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Neurotech, LLC Reviews by Job Title