NEVADA HUMANE SOCIETY Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 23 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size11 to 50
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
You’re seeing all 9 jobs at NEVADA HUMANE SOCIETY because we can’t find any available jobs at NEVADA HUMANE SOCIETY close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 84 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What is the best part of working at the company? The animals ❤️ What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Everything
No one wants to do their job and will find any reason to delegate because they’re lazy. Management does nothing but complain and gives no support whatsoever. I miss the old CEO
I only stayed a couple of weeks because of how much gossipping, stress and drama there was. I don't think anyone I worked with was actually happy there.
There is constantly drama between coworkers or different departments. There are some time where the company put making money above the care of animals. Management does not put there foot down when they need to which means some people don’t do their jobs which makes others have to do extra.
The Nevada Humane is one of the places I would not recommend to work at their concern seems to be more along the lines of money and less along the lines of the animals and employees
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 20 questions about working at NEVADA HUMANE SOCIETY. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from NEVADA HUMANE SOCIETY employees.
Insights from 18 Indeed users who have interviewed with NEVADA HUMANE SOCIETY within the last 5 years.
I was asked if I would be willing to become full time in the future.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- NEVADA HUMANE SOCIETY