New Age Protection, Inc. Employee Reviews

Stay away
Armed Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCAugust 11, 2018
The job itself is pretty good, its just the upper management as in Project manager
for SC and up that you have to worry about. They pay pretty good , there's enough hours to go around people always calling out
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
Upper management
New age
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAApril 24, 2018
Definitely a place to start your career but not a place to remain for long. The supervisors are not very helpful and you can not take off for emergencies without getting into trouble. The pay is horrible
Managment
Assistant Director of Security(Lieutenant) (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCOctober 8, 2017
Being a African American female placed in a leadership position and educated is very intimidating to some male leaders. I had to come up with idea and ways to keep including myself but in a positive way. I learned to be patience and do my best not to take people lightly. The job itself is not hard at all. The hardest part is keeping a full strong staff. I enjoy the team building and relationship with most of the officers.
Pros
You can grow with in the company
Cons
Not enough of recognition to the ones that truly work the hardest
Great work environment
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GANovember 27, 2016
Great work environment. Co-workers are nice. Comfortable work environment. Not a very stressful job. Enjoy getting up to come to work for this company. Very helpful when schedules conflict.
Stay away
security officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 23, 2015
The pay is the only decent thing. Management can care less about their employees. Job morale is low due to a very high turn-over rate. Never provide uniforms in time, no formal training unless the client gets upset. Management has their favorites of course. Absolutely no option for advancement.
The security company it can be a great place to work but thru changing times and contracts it lacks good job security.
Security Specialist/Escort (Current Employee) –  VASeptember 8, 2014
I've have a good relationship with new age and if need be I will continue my employment there, but I would move on if the right situation occurred.
Pros
Benefits are normally good
Cons
No positive job security in the escort side of the company

Want to know more about New Age Protection, Inc.?

Ask a question