NEW AVENUES TO INDEPENDENCE, INC Employee Review

View all NEW AVENUES TO INDEPENDENCE, INC reviews

Working at New Avenues To Independence
Volunteer/Internship (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 7, 2018
The position is a data entry. I would match documents with other documents in the database. The hardest part of the job is sitting for three hours matching documents. The most enjoyable part of the job is that they don't put pressure on you.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not paid, volunteer position

Other NEW AVENUES TO INDEPENDENCE, INC Employee Reviews

Management is terrible and pay is terrible
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 10, 2019
My work site had a very bad mice problems no one cared . Supervisor was full of bs . Day service staff never did they job correctly . Also felt like my checks was being shorted .
Pros
Set schedule
Cons
Pay & management
Awful Place To Work
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  University Heights, OHMay 3, 2019
My home had bugs. My whole arm was covered in bites after I lied on the couch. When I told them about it they said they were gone spray the couch and if that didn't work they were gone throw it out.

Another new hire went to a home and rat traps were everywhere. There were rat droppings in the food, on the counters, everywhere.
Pros
Easy money, nice individuals, set schedule
Cons
no one cares, lazy staff, bugs, rodents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NEW AVENUES TO INDEPENDENCE, INC. Our community is ready to answer.

NEW AVENUES TO INDEPENDENCE, INC Reviews by Location