New Beginnings LLC Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Counselor/contract worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 11, 2019
This company has potential however is poorly managed the clients were very enjoyable but this place has no health insurance no benefits. Staff is not treated equally!
Pros
Enjoyed clients!
Cons
Fraudulent poor management!
overall a great experience and great work environment, New Beginnings taught sooo much.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 6, 2018
Working with New Beginnings was an amazing experience. I learned sooo much and gained sooo much working there. I got a first hand experience behind the scenes and be able to learn within there aspects
Horrible management, bounced checks
Group Fitness Instructor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 27, 2018
If receiving fair, timely compensation for your work is important to you, beware New Beginnings. Many problems with delayed payment, bounced checks and endless lies about receiving pay checks.
Pros
You teach on-site at DPW locations and can meet great people.
Cons
payment, management
Nice for a first job
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 7, 2018
Since i was an intern, it was a nice job to have as my first job. I did learn a lot of things from the manager and my other co workers. They didnt need me to do a lot, just grab papers, set up meetings, etc.
The coworker
PCA- Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOApril 13, 2018
The co-workers came to gather and fix problems better than managment. You work Monday thur Friday and starting pay was 10.00 the bosses had they days on wanting to give team words of encouragement.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Lack of promoting
Part time COTA/L
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHJune 1, 2017
The facility was closed by the state of Ohio. This job lasted a short time, before it was closed down. The staff did what it could. I really can't make a judgement about the company or what happened.
Poor workplace
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  MNApril 12, 2017
This place is horrible. They treat the consumers and employees very poorly. They also take money away from you. They never pay what you should have. They should not be allowed to be in business with the lies and should be shut down.
Loved the work I did.
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVFebruary 22, 2017
I enjoyed the type of work I did by transporting children to and from their visits. I would supervise the visits. I learned a lot by doing this job. I learned how to be a little more professional. I learned how to communicate with social workers regarding the cases. I learned data entry by entering notes, signing them, and turning them in. The hardest part of the job is being on a certain case for a long period of time, I became attached to some of the children. Then the case would end, and the child would be reunited with the parent or stay with the foster parent. Sometimes it was just hard. The management was always rude. Anytime you walked into the office to turn in notes and to get your paycheck, you were never acknowledged as even being in the same room. You were never praised for doing a good job, and she would have her favorites. If you weren't one of them, you would not get much work, and you were just treated poorly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Beginnings LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4