New Dimension Group Employee Reviews

Unhappy Environment
RMA (Former Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCAugust 12, 2019
The overall feeling of NDG employees were overall unhappiness. The moods of management was like the weather in North Carolina (you just never know). There was poor communication between certain management groups and their leads. There was always a constant turnover I have never worked at a site that had a turnover rate as high as NDG. Finally If you were not in their click you were just not a good fit.
good team qoqrk
QP/Vocational Specialist ACTT Services (Former Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCFebruary 19, 2019
enjoyed working with the population and the team that I worked with. we had each other's back and worked together to ensure that clients were taken care of
Pros
worked at own pace
Cons
small comppany
Not a place conducive for growth
Outpatient Therapist (Former Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCOctober 12, 2018
The company is run by sisters, which most of them are not educated in the departments they run. The Doctor is inconsiderate of her employees and considers them disposable. You are treated as a robot and self-care as a Clinician is not encouraged... taking time off makes you a target as well as leaving for training. Error was also made with my pay on more than one occasion and I was met with attitude when I asked for the correction.

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Stressful work environment, pay, micro managent leadership style
Family ran agency
Out-patient therapist (Former Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCSeptember 22, 2018
Well paid for work done. Agency is in Rose Hill over and hour outside of main city Wilmington. Lot of family in management for this agency makes it an uncomfortable work environment. Good learning experience.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Distance from Wilmingon
Not a permanent job for a growing family
Qualified Mental Health Professional (Current Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCAugust 6, 2018
Not a bad job. The over all pay could be more as far as hourly rate and mileage pay. Management is organized. Most staff are friendly. The program i work for is not your typical 8 to 5, but no overtime is paid.
This my personal opinion
PSS Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCApril 16, 2018
New Dimension Group can be compared to working for a military regime. Everyone is careful not to engage with human resources or express any opinion due to fear of being either chastised or even laid off.
Pros
Somewhat flexible work schedule
Cons
Too much stress placed upon employees by upper management
Good place to work generally.
ACTT QP (Current Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCApril 10, 2018
I feel that working at NDG has given me a new way of looking at clients situations, and how to work with natural supports. Overall good place to work with great co-workers.
Pros
close home
Cons
family owned and operated
Horrible
ACTT (Former Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCJune 3, 2017
I have never had such an experience in my career as this. Loved my teammates, however staff are treated with zero respect and poorly compensated. People are let go for unjust reasons with no previous write ups. There is a huge staff turnover. Horrible management that plays the blame game. Stay away to avoid heartache!
Pros
Teammates are great
Cons
Pay, no respect, high turnover, no morals
Poor training and poorly staff
Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee) –  Rose Hill, NCMarch 23, 2017
Can become a better facilite in the future It has potential once it is staffed efficiently. The company is owed and operated by family members. It is fair.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
good breaks
Good place to work, welcoming enviroment.
Peer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rosehill NCNovember 7, 2014
Overall the place is good to work nice friendly staff, and it is very educational.
Pros
flexable hours
Cons
no health insurance
An agency like no other
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 9, 2013
New Dimension Group has a great vision, however, they do not know how to execute it. I loved working with my clients. Watching them grow while on their path to recovery.