New England Baptist Hospital Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
I used to do body building for fun there
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 19, 2018
I had a great experience working at New England Baptist Hospital no matter what. Overall, the management was the problem for me otherwise, I will still be an employee there.
Pros
Free lunch during the Holidays
Cons
Short breaks
great opportunity
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Roxbury, MAJune 9, 2018
I learned a lot while at the New England Baptist hospital. they trained me for the job. they were kind and patient with me. I learned a lot about the medical field. I got to communication and get educated on the process of surgeries.
Pros
awesome cafe
Cons
grumpy co worker
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 4, 2018
Great place to work and a positive environment. When our patients leave they are very happy with their experience. Our patients feel safe and taken care of in a comprehensive way.
A very quick paced hospital
Cashier (Current Employee) –  125 parker hill aveMay 23, 2018
It is a very professional hospital and do all we can to keep our patients happy. We work as a team to keep patients coming back an so they can tell others about the hospital too,
Pros
free lunch vouchers
Cons
short breaks
Productive, good learning environment
Nursing Student Clinical Rotation (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 16, 2018
I was able to gain experience in my first medical-surgical clinical here. I learned a lot regarding medications and patient care. I was able to excel in my assessment skills and had wonderful staff help me when I needed it.
Very Flexible
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roxbury, MAApril 7, 2018
They will take whatever you tell them into consideration and will help you as much as they can. for example if you are in school, they will work with you.
Niothing to say
Patient Account Representative (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 8, 2018
I have nothing to say about this Hospital, I am just using up my time on this page, so I can move on to the next page of this application, and containue my application.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Great Place to work and learn
Anesthesia Tech/ OR Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 7, 2018
Everyone is friendly and really nice to work with. Great benefits and great earn time program. Management is awesome and always trying to find new ways to help employees and patients.
friendly enviroment
Nurse Practitioner Pre-Operative Area (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 6, 2018
The job included to perform H/P for preoperative patients. Reviewed appropriate diagnostics. Reviewed patients with anesthesia department and other consulting MD's.
Best Job!!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 1, 2018
You won’t find a better hospital to work at than NEBH. Definitely the cleanest hospital I have ever stepped in to with the most friendly staff. Working here has been such an amazing opportunity.
Good place to be at when starting in the field.
Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 22, 2018
From my experience in this hospital I believe that it is a great place for a recent nursing graduate. Since most surgeries are elective the patients are typically healthy; healing fast and giving a new nurse a good first experience.
Great Hospital
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2018
Great place to work great benefits, great people over all my experience at NEBH was great. A typical day was basic house keeping duties. Sweep mop sanitize.
Excellent place to work
Medical Lab Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 31, 2017
I enjoyed working here and had to leave due to personal circumstances. It was encouraging to know that I would be welcomed back if and when the time came.
Team dynamics were great
Centralized Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 6, 2017
My team was amazing, The company allowed for a relaxed work environment and great place for the culture to thrive. I enjoyed coming to work, especially for a company that reaches so many people.
Pros
culture, pay
Cons
no patient contact
Job pays well.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 28, 2017
Hardest part of the job was no training. You have to keep up to date with skills and qualifications in today's world. You must ready at all times for the unexpected.
Best Orthopedic hospital in the state
CIO, Director Information Systems (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2017
One of if not the best Orthopedic hospitals in the state. Quality is a top priority and each employee is expected to understand and work toward that goal.
Pros
Employees have bought into quality culture.
Cons
Some managers have been there too long and don't have the wide range of experince needed.
Workplace culture
Night Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 11, 2017
The lack of trust between Department. A lot of chiefs not enough Indians. Security does not get a lot a respect for their roles to keep the Hospital rules and policies enforced.
Nursing department is good
Clinical Informatics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 7, 2017
However, the clinical informatics department were mismanaged and allowed staff to behave unprofessional. System and clinical analysts who have been there for years lack the credentials and knowledge but were grandfathered into the role. They do more talk than work and are very unprofessional. They dont have a collaborative environment and quality of work was not their priority. Projects were delayed because they lack the motivation to work on projects and would rather focus on gossiping about everything. High turnover in the department because of certain individuals.
Pros
slow pace
Cons
working environment
local boston hospital
Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 15, 2017
This hospital has a great atmosphere that makes you feel in a small community even though it is in the middle of a large city. The staff is great and will help you with anything that you may need.
office
OR Surgical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 23, 2017
worked her for a while changed location to be closer to home. good place to work for no need to say more ...............................................