New England Sinai Hospital Employee Review

View all New England Sinai Hospital reviews

Productive and an amazing learning expereince
Student Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJuly 22, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of entering data in to the computer and then going upstairs and keeping company with the coupe of patients who had been assigned to me. That meant playing games, talking helping walk, push in a wheelchair whatever the patient wanted and was allowed. I learned how working in the social work field can be a tough but rewarding experience. The toughest part was having to say goodbye to the patients when I was done for the summer. The most enjoyable part was being able to help the patients and seeing their faces that they knew why I was their and were happy about it.
Pros
Learned alot about the social work enviornemnt on a first hand basis
Cons
Volunteer work for school Practicum so it lasted only the summer

Other New England Sinai Hospital Employee Reviews

no team effort
Cafeteria Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAApril 18, 2018
Food preparation coming from the kitchen wasn't consistent. There were different cooks cooking the food differently than the others. Customers and most of all staff coming to expect one thing for dinner and getting something that tasted totally different than the other time it was on the menu.
workplace
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAApril 16, 2018
I had a wonderful experience working at the Sinai. I went from working in the Cafe to working as a Nutritional Supervisor in one year. I enjoyed the fast pace, the people I worked with and those I had met throughout the hospital.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New England Sinai Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

New England Sinai Hospital Reviews by Location