New England Sinai Hospital Employee Review

View all New England Sinai Hospital reviews

Long term acute care facility with emphasis on pulmonary rehab
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAOctober 8, 2013
New England Sinai Hospital was a medicore place to work as it was recently taken over by a large coporate for-profit company with little emphasis on quality of care. Staffing ratio was 6:1 with many very sick patients who needed more time consuming care. At night and on weekends there was only one attending doctor working, and it was difficult to obtain written orders when patients needed something that was not ordered upon admission. Staff worked together well, but most times there just didn't seem to be enough help and support.
Pros
Complicated patients which led to strong learning experiences
Cons
short staffed most shifts, no float pool, eight hour shifts

Other New England Sinai Hospital Employee Reviews

okay
Student Nurse Intern- Fundamentals (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 1, 2018
It was okay. The staff seemed burnt out. A lot of complicated cases, and busy working day. However, everyone was friendly and helpful. Parking was annoying at $6 a day.
Laid back place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MA 02072May 21, 2018
Very nice people, very helpful.. No one is treated like a stranger or a new employee, even the CEO knows your name right away! I believe nurses are very stressed and busy, they complain about being over-worked and under-paid, but I worked in Administration so thankfully I did not feel the same stressors they did.I can only speak of my experiences and they were all great, just wish the salary was a little better.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New England Sinai Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

New England Sinai Hospital Reviews by Location