New Hudson Facades Employee Reviews

It’s hard
Crate builder, Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAFebruary 11, 2019
It’s a good place to work if your a slacker you’ll get what you’ll get. But being one of the hardest workers that was there and being incharge of people twice my age you will not be receiving any extra pay.!
Pros
The people that work with you are great
Cons
you won’t let me say what’ I️ wanna say so idk what you want me to say in few words
Productive and good people that works there
Material Handler/ Machining (Former Employee) –  Boothwyn, PANovember 23, 2018
You got some people in upper management that are really tough to work for... they also had a high turnover rate .... ahad more temp people than permanent employees
Pros
Descent tmosphere- ppl are friendly
Cons
Uniforms- too many temps
It was a okay job, mot the best
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Linwood, PANovember 10, 2018
Don't have much to say , but that the work wasn't hard but the time off was 5 days a year for the first 5 years of employment. That was including sick time and personal time.
Pros
Not a stressful job
Cons
Not much time paid off
Poor management, pay, and benefits.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Boothwyn, PAAugust 10, 2018
I used to think this place had a lot of potential to be made a career, but now I see that this place is just one big FACADE. The management is horrible and very disrespectful. Behind the scenes, there's a lot of cut-throat and favoritism activities going on. The benefits suck and they don't appreciate their employees. Overall, I would not waste anyone's time recommending them to work for this company.
Cons
Poor management, pay, and benefits. Short breaks, NO PAID sick or vacation time.
the company is very new on things
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Boothwyn, PAAugust 7, 2018
this company started at a very fast past and slowly going down, due to lack of professionalism and unfair treatment, under paid the employees, only certain supervisor was helpful. the management was horrible, CEO didn't really know how to speak to people, always screaming and cursing at employees
Na
Quality Technician- Asst Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Upper Chichester, PAJuly 31, 2018
The job is cool there’s just a lot of behind the scenes things that happen that only and always effect the shop employees. And no room for advancement they rather hire outside then build someone up that’s already been there for plus years.
Good pay good supervisors bad management no loyalty
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Boothwyn, PAJune 2, 2018
Upper management wants yes men only absolutely 0 loyalty and a revolving door of employees company is willing to break laws to terminate people with views that differ from ownership especially in order to keep unions out of the facility (even sold off work to create a slow period in order to lay off union supporters) they expect you to work extra and will hold even 1 minute lateness against you will expect you to switch shiftsmid week if it suits them but not to suit your needs
Don't treat people fair
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Linwood, PAMay 11, 2018
They look at you for color of your skin to be fair. not by your performance. You have people that work there and don't do nothing all day but can fine work for other people to do.
it is a cut throat job that i would never want to experience again
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Boothwyn, PAMarch 5, 2018
it is one of the worst jobs i have ever worked at in my life. the company is constantly in trouble with the law for the bad treatment of their employees
Pros
alot of overtime usually available
Cons
management treats employees like trash
The job was exciting and busy. I love the job because it kept me busy. Most important, the people I worked with were great to work with
Lead Staff (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAFebruary 12, 2018
A typical day at New Hudson started off with a morning meeting. At the meeting, we discuss job assignment, productivity, and work load. On the other hand, I learned how important morning meeting are and because of the input you receive from your team members and management can help you become a more productive team player. As far as the culture, I believe that the company and the workers demonstrated respect for each other. Meanwhile, I believe the hardest part of the job was loading and unloading the trucks. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team.
Pros
overtime, flexible schedule
Cons
lack of health coverage and not enough vacation time
No Job Security
Material Lead (Former Employee) –  Boothwyn, PAJuly 18, 2017
Very unorganized . Hourly workers talked down to and being fired just because the owner doesn't like someones look.
On the good side, The hourly people in the plant are all very helpful and good to work with.
I was contracted so I wasn't able to have benefits so I can't comment on that.
The work itself was normal for working in a plant or warehouse.
Huge turnaround in my 6 months there
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Being talked down to and cursed at by the owner.
Disrespectful, unorganized, unprofessional and raciat
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chichester paMay 13, 2017
The most unprofessional job to have. No job security and the overall culture of the job is horrible. Unprofessional management that's facing a lot of lawsuits
Extremely Racist, Unorganize, and Disrepectful!
Forklift/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Boothwyn, PAMay 7, 2017
They are extremely racist, not organized, and disrespectful! They fire people because they are angry, racist, and miserable. I wouldn't recommend them
It was okay if you wanted to kiss but just being honest
Material handler/forklift driver operator (Former Employee) –  Linwood, PAApril 18, 2017
I work her for a couple months my supervisor didn't know anything about his job title they hired people to fired em for nothing smdh
The management their was unprofessional an they think they can talk to you any kind of way
Pros
Good paid
Cons
Bad management skills
funny and fun environment
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Aston, PAMarch 26, 2017
a typical day at work would consist of good humor and work ethic around.i learned to be considered of others areas. good management and easy to get along wit. the work place culture is fun and full of sense of humor. the hardest part of the job is working around others. the most enjoyable moment is getting the hours and pay.
Pros
good lunch selection
Cons
short breaks
Exciting and new atmosphere, level-headed design department
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Linwood, PAFebruary 5, 2017
Mechanical Engineer:
Strong focus on spacial visualization. Work consists of reading architectural details and creating production models. Production models focus on ease of machining, assembly and installation.
Pros
New and solid design department
Cons
Political tension between departments