New Jersey Urology LLC Employee Reviews

n/a
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJ 07003January 17, 2019
Good work environment, very fast paced, must be multitask-er at all times. Customer service is a priority. Employer must be self motivated in order to do well.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sparta, NJ 07871January 7, 2019
Great place to work. Great office space and co workers. fast past environment. patients are wonderful. No room to grow within office. Hard to obtain decent raises.
great company
Billing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Maywood, NJNovember 12, 2018
I supervised billing and ensured increased revenue.
Met with physicians to discuss coding, appealed insurance denials, assisted patients with billing issues.
its a very good place to be were u learned more skills and makes you a very hard working person, i love every bit of the training.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 2, 2018
I am currently having my internship and I can tell its so far so good , great team work and a very good place for training people through them I have been able to apply all the skills I learnt in school and even advance more they have trained me to fit in any medical assistant field and I can say I am very grateful for a great team work and a loving training supervisor and every employee. I love the hard work and a good start training and I recommend if you get the opportunity to work here so can work everywhere
Pros
Ssometimes free lunch
Cons
30 Mins break
Productive and well organized place to work
Grossing Technician III and Lab Aide (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJSeptember 15, 2018
A typical day at work, its really fun, everyone is happy to work in there, follow the rules and accomplish their function on a daily basis. The manager are great with the employees, really knowledgeable.
Busy yet productive office with a great and wonderful staff
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Millburn, NJSeptember 10, 2018
The physicians are all very knowledgeable and very understanding to patient needs and well as the staff. the office staff communicates very well with each other and are like one big family.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility, great staff
Cons
some longer days
Fast paced environment where staff treat patients
Nurse Navigator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 10, 2018
They will overwhelm you with duties, smother you with them and when you don't complete everything they yell at you in front of other staff. You will also be yelled at for what other employees or physicians fail to do. The tension can be palpated. MAs will be expected to know everything about the patients during visits, lab results, procedures completed, injection dates, what brings them in and any other changes. They do not give raises, not even cost of living. There is no formal orientation or computer program training, you learn as you go.
Pros
Rep lunches
Cons
No breaks, no support, no training, no raises
No life if you want to work here
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJJune 21, 2018
This place is very face paced and you have a lot on your plate you literally do everything for the doctor but see the patient they don’t give raises so good luck with that you don’t feel appreciated for any of your work
Not Applicable
Finance Department, Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJMarch 28, 2018
I would recommend working here. Flexible working environment for staff. The company is growing and will continue to grow in the near future. Management is receptive to new ideas.
Horrible place to work
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJFebruary 8, 2018
Very stressful environment to work and very poor management. no benefits no raise and very bad health insurance. no appreciation for your efforts and work.
Office manager is rude and unprofessional.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 18, 2017
Office manager is rude and unprofessional. Told me I wasn't doing my job well and that she could have hired someone out of high school and paid them $11 an hour. Another time told me to "shut up and listen", in front of my coworkers, then denied it after everyone heard it and humiliated me.
NJU was a great place to work great support system, challenging and always changing but the training was excellent
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Ridge, NJJune 20, 2017
They gave me an opportunity to use my skills and develope over 22 years. Healthcare has changes immensely but I enjoyed all our top management, my physicians, staff and along with everyone I learned so much and continued to learn every day.
I love this place
Radiation Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJJune 12, 2017
New Jersey Urology is an elite urology practice dedicated to offering patients a wide range of quality services in a warm and friendly setting to provide the very best in urologic care.
NJU are the largest urology practice in New Jersey and one of the largest in the country. As a result, we are able to offer new and existing patients access to any and all urological treatments close to home. NJU proudly serve northern New Jersey with over 60 physicians practicing at more than 30 convenient locations
Management Needs Development
Full Charge Accounts Specialist (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJSeptember 10, 2015
This company doe snot follow Labor Laws, There is a lot of discrimination.

The racisit comments are allowed even by the CFO. She actually partakes in the rude comments made to employees.

HR does not get involved since they are controlled by the CFO. With
great leadership this company has potential to grow.
Pros
Leave on Time
Cons
Best Benefits is a High Deductible plan, no growth, no leadership
Medical Assistant
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJSeptember 24, 2014
assisting physicians with surgical procedures . Prepping patients, providing medical and surgical equipment needed by the physicians . Cleaning and sterilization of room, before and after procedures. got along good with co-workers. Enjoyed working helping patients.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good experience for begginer
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJMarch 18, 2014
Created journal entries and helped with bank reconciliation and expense reports
Received, entered and reviewed vendor invoices using Great Plains
Matching documents, coding and batching and processing vendor checks
Solved discrepancies by reconciling invoices with PO and shipping document
Processed batch tie-out reports to ensure accuracy of payments received
Handled the daily log for the payment deposits
Retrieved the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) in accordance with EFT’s
Very small office with alot of people.
Certified Medical Assistant/Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJFebruary 7, 2013
Very small office with a friendly group of employees. The office is not very organized and everyone is not on the same page when it comes to work flow. The pay is very low and it is difficult to maintain any quality of life while everything else in the world is going up. There is no advancement working here, so you are kind of stuck in the position you get into so there is no getting your foot in the door at first to move up later.
Pros
occational free lunches
Cons
low pay
Great learning work place.
CMA/CPT/CMLT (Former Employee) –  Belleville, NJAugust 9, 2012
I worked with multiple doctors on a daily basis. I learned alot of new skills that helped me grow as a medical assistant. I enjoyed working hands on with patients and giving them the quality healthcare.
Pros
patients being happy
Perfect enviornment to work in.
Filling Clerk (Former Employee) –  CLIFTON , NEW JERSEYJuly 15, 2012
As soon as we walk in we had at least five patients waiting to be seen. I worked with seven doctors, so my day was typically busy at all times. Heavy incoming calls and outgoing. My co-workers were supportive, everyone worked well together. The entire day was the best part of my day. I enjoy working with others especially those in need.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Jersey Urology LLC. Our community is ready to answer.