New Life Academy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun workplace
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLFebruary 11, 2018
Laid back place to work. Management is very understanding and nice. Will accommodate you in times of need. Understands and value your opinions. Will listen to any situation or problem your having and try to help fix it.
A Great Place
Director, Physical Education & Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 29, 2018
this was a Christian school from pre-school to Junior High. The staff was very committed to the success of the students. Many of the former students are still in touch with me today.
productive work environment
Director of Finance and Administration (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 18, 2018
This company was instrumental in my success in education. Very laid back yet committed to excellence in private school education. The owner of the school was very pleasant to work with.
Pros
Ongoing Leadership Classes
Cons
Closed to do Economic Crunch
Productive and fun work place
Drivers ed (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 17, 2017
I enjoyed my time there as a drivers ed, I can deal with kids all day, I enjoyed the time with my coworkers, great environment, clean and productive .
Pros
We can go out and by our lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Great experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 26, 2017
I love managerial work. I love learning different administrative essentials. I love the family fell at this school. I learned to be quick and right. Working at a school can seem very stressful but through this experience I learned to get through it.
Pros
free lunches
fun workpalce
Preschool Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Olivehurst, CAFebruary 20, 2017
I learned to make monthly curriculum and how to over come a stressfull work place based on different cultures. I enjoy being with the kids seeing them learn and grow as one. The hardest part is having an infant child cry for the parents and have to paly the role until he she is calm.
Pros
bible talk
Cons
healthcare, paid lunches, breaks
Very productive and encouraging
Summer Blast/After School Teacher (Current Employee) –  MNNovember 17, 2016
This is a busy company that achieves to succeed in overall performance by both students, staff and parents. Highly recommended. Their goal is to achieve success through revering God's word.
Wonderful leadership, great co-workers
(VPK) lead teacher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2013
Typical Day: Welcome each individual student in to class, morning song, job chart, what was going to be studied that day, small groups time, morning snack and lunch, large group time, individual time, nap time, out door play, and restroom.
Learned: That you have to laugh at yourself, and you have to breathe in all situations.
Management: Supportive, Caring, Reliable, Dependable
Co-workers: Dependable, Humorous, Caring Supportive
Hardest part of job: Destructive children
Most enjoyable part of job: when a child face lights up when they understand the concept you were teaching for the first time. Seeing them grow from what they knew at the beginning of the year to what they know at the end of the school.
Pros
The support from management, co-workers, and parents.
Cons
Can not think of any
Fun and easy but too many hours
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJMarch 13, 2013
I had fun working in this school. The children were great and always smiling. The bad side was the hours were too long and it was demanding. I worked a full-time job during the day which left me no time to do my high school work at all. Also, the management was very poorly run. Schedules were always being changed and it felt as if the workers didn't really know what to do at times.
Pros
worked with kids all day, grew in my learning skills
Cons
poor management
It was a wonderful learning experience.
Childcare teacher (Former Employee) –  Woodbury MinnesotaNovember 23, 2011
It was a very good experience for me and my kids. We enjoyed our time there. I was able to learn alot from the other teachers while being there.
Pros
educational, fun, able to bring my kids
Cons
no benefits.

Want to know more about New Life Academy?

Ask a question