New Mexico Title Loans, Inc Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMMay 6, 2018
This is a good place to work. You are paid well. There are benefits. The store I worked in was slow placed because we weren't very big. But we were encouraged to work to bring in customers within the bounds set by the corporation. We had set goals and a set amount of time to complete them, so you do need to be good at time management.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Working 6 days a week.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMMarch 23, 2018
New Mexico Title Loans is a great company to work for, they provide great benefits & competitive pay. Would recommend to any one that enjoys customer service.
Pros
Salary, Benefits
Fast pace lots of work to be done so does make the work day go by fast.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Gallup, NMMarch 22, 2018
It's a fast paced work place I like the team I work with the only thing would be the hours on Monday and Fridays staying til 7 gives me very little to do on those days.
Pros
Pay and team
Cons
Hours
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMMarch 22, 2018
awesome benefits great upper management team environment full time hours locations all over the country in case you need to relocate I highly recommend working here
Pros
Full time good benefits
Cons
Six day work week no overtime
Great Company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 14, 2018
Great Company to work for. The team, as a whole, is more like a family, always there to help each other out. It's rewarding to work for a company that helps so many people out in their time of need. There are some stressful days at the office, as with any job though.
Pros
Great Area Manager and work team
Cons
6 day work week, and you can't exceed 40 hrs
New mexico title loans
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 5, 2018
Could be a very fast pace, and slow pace, very clean offices inside, out, I liked being able to help people in hard time, and meeting so many people, and co-working were great.
Pros
Fast pace, and good hours
Cons
I believe, that the company should have security.
Not a good company to work for.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJanuary 3, 2018
I would not recommend working for this company if you value yourself. If you want to be second guessed and not treated as a human being. To be constantly ridiculed for not being competent. And to be yelled at on conference calls saying you are not doing your job properly.
Pros
Sometimes you get hard workers as coworkers
Cons
A bad area manager
Productive Workplace
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  New MexicoNovember 14, 2017
Wonderful environment. Customer service orientated. Fast Paced. I have worked all over New Mexico. Dealing with customers on a daily basis is very rewarding. Amazing company moral.
Stressful work environment
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMOctober 2, 2017
No family life, a lot of mandatory work hours but can not go over 39 hours so you must work off the clock to perform your job duties correctly. Horrible management
Pros
Managers have freedom to set schedules
Cons
Expensive healthcare
Bilingual customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 15, 2017
Process title based on eligibility, processed loan payments, writing loans processed and collected on past due client account, sent repo notices to meet corporate monthly goals, computer skill. Word Excel, Power point, Windows 7 and Window XP.
Pros
goals
Cons
skilled
Fun
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 11, 2017
I enjoyed working there but when they found out i was going to school on my day s off they let me go.I tried working things out with them. letting them know I was doing it on my person time but since i had plans on leaving in the future they let me go
Pros
I was the manager
Cons
They wanted you just to be there and no where wlse
Enjoyed this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 15, 2017
I enjoyed working with this company my employer was very knowledgeable and taught me a lot about accounts receivable and accounts payable I would recommend this company
poor management
Agent (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 11, 2017
Poor scheduling from the start. not one set schedule or location, very poor management, non comprehensive and a lot of lies and deceit, would not recommend to anyone
I wouldn't recommend this employer.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJanuary 4, 2017
I didn't like it from the beginning but I stuck with it until another opportunity presented itself. The managers were too critical of employees and each other.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Extremely critical
Peaceful
Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chaparral, NMDecember 9, 2016
When i worked there there was only two if us and of course the district manager, i enjoyed working there to bad the district manager was not fair at all.
Comfortable experience
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMNovember 27, 2016
Good learning experience. I learned a lot of good things. My supervisor was very attentive and always willing to teach. I had good employees, always very open to adjustment.
Pros
Good training
Cons
hours
An office setting with a professional atmosphere
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 24, 2014
At the days first opening of the door I immediately would clock into our ADP system. Depending on the time of day I could open the store to include register balancing, placement of checks, calculating our daily revenue needs to meet goals, and preparing for customer intake. I proceeded to make my outbound calls for broken commitments and immediately after called my past due clients that I was assigned by the Branch Manager. A day consisted of working on Repossession accounts, Mechanic Liens, incoming calls, payments, filing, lien application and application processing to process loan and disburse loan check. Daily runs to the bank in my personal vehicle to make bank deposits and Outgoing certified mail at the Post Office for important document mail out. Maintain logs and proper documentation to follow all State and Federal, rules and regulations.
Pros
I loved the interaction with the customers and the duties of the job.
Cons
I could have done without the unprofessionalism from staff and gossip in the workplace.
Business is very productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gallup, NMJanuary 10, 2014
A typical day at work is getting all collections call done on a daily base, which was split by 4 to 5 employees. Also with all Sales calls, Paid Downs, Paid Outs and Broken Commitments. Learned to get calls done daily and at a certain time. Management was great and she made sure everything is being done at a timely manner. Co workers did a good job and good teamwork. Their was not anything hard about the job, everything went will and made sure every customer was taken care of on a daily base. The most important part was making sure our customers were being help, assisting them with their needs and giving them great customer service.
Pros
Offered great customer service and assisting them with their needs.
Cons
Not having our Area Manager their on a weekly base.
Nice, clean, new workplace
Manager of a car title loan store (Former Employee) –  Gallup, NMJune 27, 2013
I was a manager for this title loan company. We did title loans for people in need of money. I learned to do title loans and do legal vehicle pick ups. I enjoyed the people I worked with very much.
Pros
Sundays off
Cons
worked everyday but Sundays
Fun work place but also productive.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gallup, NMMay 13, 2013
My supervisor was awesome, but our area manager was very unprofessional. She was use to cuss alot and was very blunt. She didn't seem to have respect for her employees. Some days she was nice but most of the time she had very little respect. My co-workers in the facility were awesome, we always worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with our monthly goals. I enjoyed the most was seeing my coworkers smile after a hard day with tough customers.
Pros
Outgoing co-workers and the teamwork we had.
Cons
We could not work 40 hrs a week. We had to stay under 37hrs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

New Mexico Title Loans, Inc Reviews by Location