New Pig Corporation Employee Reviews

High paced environment, very friendly
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAFebruary 5, 2018
Manufacturing is very fast paced and demanding. Pay should be a little more for how much is expected from you everyday. But paid time off is amazing. Plenty of overtime is offered and the only way to make decent money though. They will allow you to work as much as you need. Performance has no impact on raises or bonuses. All employees no matter how hard you work or how little they work, you will get same raise and bonus. Very little career advancement opportunities as well. Overall a great company to work for with excellent benefits.
Pros
Vacation time, Company gatherings, overtime.
Cons
Pay, sometimes to much overtime
New Pig is an excellent place to work
Paid Video Intern (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAJanuary 23, 2018
People there really want to help you learn and grow, friendly, inviting atmosphere, nice work space. Thoroughly enjoyed my time at New Pig Corporation.
Positive place to work.
Customer Service/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAJuly 7, 2017
I loved working for this company. Such a great atmosphere.

I started in Customer Service and moved to the Accounting department doing all receivables and collections.
Productive Workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAJune 27, 2017
Highly Job Time Monitored, Computerized Job Calculations, Demanding Hours, and High Quality Expectations. Days Often Flew By, and Many Chances To Train Newer Hires.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Short Breaks
Great culture
Sales (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAMarch 30, 2017
Terrific people and beautiful offices. Benefits and pay are above average. Love the onsite gyms and the overall feel. I feel like my work matters. Projects are interesting and challenging.
Benefits
The environment is a fun and uplifting atmosphere surrounded with professionalism to "get the job done"
Manager of Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAAugust 6, 2016
A supervisor is only as good as the people he surrounds himself with.
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the staff; knowing their hardships and struggles, and sharing their fun times and their joys of life.
Everyone has their specific tasks to work on throughout the day/week. We work in a team environment to help others as needs arise.
I've learned to remove "I" from my achievements and insert "we".
I can lead them and train them in their job functions, they can take the due credit as they succeed.
Pros
working for a flexible company
Cons
duplicating other's job duties
Very customer centric culture
Vice President Direct Marketing (Current Employee) –  Tipton,PAMarch 30, 2014
Great place to work.Progressive. successfull.Check em out if you are interested.
Pros
progressive.
Great, fun place to work
Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAMarch 11, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at New Pig Corporation but didn't feel like I was in the right role while I was there. If the right opportunity presented itself there, I would go back in a heartbeat!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Pig Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3