New Pig Corporation Employee Reviews

Great organization that values and respects their employees
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAJune 5, 2019
I have nothing but positive things to say about my time at New Pig thus far. It's nice and a nice change of pace to work for a company that values employee contributions and respects employee knowledge. New Pig continually invests in their employees and encourages them to keep moving forward, to keep learning, and to keep adding to the conversation. This is not your typical "it's always been done this way and this is only way to do it'' type of environment and that's rare. I appreciate and respect how they go about their business. The company is working towards upgrades in technology and processes. All companies can improve upon these areas and most say they are or will "get to it" but you see the commitment here. You see the investment both in new ideas and from a financial standpoint to never stop improving or creating efficiencies. I intend to be here for a very long time to come. This is a great company and management group. I believe continued success is ahead for this company and am ecstatic to be a small part of what is going on here, both now and in the future.
Pros
Job responsibilities, office culture, leadership investment in employees and attention paid to always be improving and moving the needle, pay and benefits, location close to home, opportunities to better myself and family, this is a career destination not a job stop
Cons
None at this time
Exceptional
Marketing Video Editor (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PA 16684April 2, 2019
Gave me great practice for my future career field. Great work environment and great staff. Gives you enough and time to work on your projects. Very friendly.
Fast pace but also fun
Sperion thru sperion (Former Employee) –  Duncansville, PAJanuary 7, 2019
I had to take off 3 times for personal reason they ended my job. Would of been so grateful to have been hired on with this company. I so wanted hired.
Pros
Great ppl to work with
Cons
Never a full 40 hr week
it was work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Duncansville, PADecember 12, 2018
I was just a general labor job you came in and did your job then left at the end of the shift the only good thing really about the job was the getting paid every friday part.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
strenuous activity
New Pig Corp.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PADecember 10, 2018
I had two great summers working at New Pig. The people that work there are always friendly and more than willing to help you if you have questions. I had GREAT management to guide me as well.
Loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Duncansville, PAOctober 23, 2018
Overall, one of the best places over ever had the pleasure of being employed to. Friendly coworkers, engaging coaches and a very relaxed and productive atmosphere.
Pros
Atmosphere, benefits, great work ethic
Cons
Weekly performance review
Innovative, team-oriented, fun culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PASeptember 5, 2018
I have nothing but positive things to say about my time at New Pig. The job is interesting/challenging, coworkers and leadership are smart, supportive and forward thinking, and the work environment is second to none. Piggers are passionate about the products and brand; we work hard, smart and well together, and we have a great time doing what we do. The happiness and enthusiasm is contagious; we all truly enjoy the opportunities we're presented with not only in our current roles but also in the numerous training/development opportunities available to us. There are also plentiful advancement opportunities available based on merit/performance. There is minimal turnover unless it's due to promotion or transfer to another department because the company treats its employees as its most valuable asset and recognizes contributions towards individual, departmental and organizational goals. Loyalty and respect are a two-way street; we are effectively motivated and trusted and therefore productive and successful based on the commitment level we all have to one another and to the company as a whole. We're an established, financially stable organization that is also continuously growing and continuously innovative in our approaches which I appreciate on a personal level because that is the type of environment I thrive in and perform best at. We have various technologies and tools at our disposal to do our jobs to the best of our ability, producing the most accurate, efficient and meaningful work possible. It's very easy to work hard at New Pig and for this management team and I'm grateful  more... to have found this organization right here at "home" in Central PA.  less
Pros
Work culture, compensation, interesting work, amazing products, global reputation as worldwide industry leader
Cons
None at this time
Good work place
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Tyrone, PAAugust 8, 2018
Its a warehouse so you are always on your feet, it is fast pace, i think the breaks could be longer but they reward you in different things and buy lunchs from time to time
Cleaner
Warehouse Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAMarch 2, 2018
Enjoyed the job just was a long drive for little hours to clean a if I had lived closer I would have stayed worked at my own pace flexible hours just wasn't worth it for me
High paced environment, very friendly
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAFebruary 5, 2018
Manufacturing is very fast paced and demanding. Pay should be a little more for how much is expected from you everyday. But paid time off is amazing. Plenty of overtime is offered and the only way to make decent money though. They will allow you to work as much as you need. Performance has no impact on raises or bonuses. All employees no matter how hard you work or how little they work, you will get same raise and bonus. Very little career advancement opportunities as well. Overall a great company to work for with excellent benefits.
Pros
Vacation time, Company gatherings, overtime.
Cons
Pay, sometimes to much overtime
New Pig is an excellent place to work
Paid Video Intern (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAJanuary 23, 2018
People there really want to help you learn and grow, friendly, inviting atmosphere, nice work space. Thoroughly enjoyed my time at New Pig Corporation.
Positive place to work.
Customer Service/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAJuly 7, 2017
I loved working for this company. Such a great atmosphere.

I started in Customer Service and moved to the Accounting department doing all receivables and collections.
Productive Workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAJune 27, 2017
Highly Job Time Monitored, Computerized Job Calculations, Demanding Hours, and High Quality Expectations. Days Often Flew By, and Many Chances To Train Newer Hires.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Short Breaks
Great culture
Sales (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAMarch 30, 2017
Terrific people and beautiful offices. Benefits and pay are above average. Love the onsite gyms and the overall feel. I feel like my work matters. Projects are interesting and challenging.
Benefits
The environment is a fun and uplifting atmosphere surrounded with professionalism to "get the job done"
Manager of Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  Tipton, PAAugust 6, 2016
A supervisor is only as good as the people he surrounds himself with.
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the staff; knowing their hardships and struggles, and sharing their fun times and their joys of life.
Everyone has their specific tasks to work on throughout the day/week. We work in a team environment to help others as needs arise.
I've learned to remove "I" from my achievements and insert "we".
I can lead them and train them in their job functions, they can take the due credit as they succeed.
Pros
working for a flexible company
Cons
duplicating other's job duties
Very customer centric culture
Vice President Direct Marketing (Current Employee) –  Tipton,PAMarch 30, 2014
Great place to work.Progressive. successfull.Check em out if you are interested.
Pros
progressive.
Great, fun place to work
Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tipton, PAMarch 11, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at New Pig Corporation but didn't feel like I was in the right role while I was there. If the right opportunity presented itself there, I would go back in a heartbeat!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Pig Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4