New Resources Consulting Employee Reviews

Flexible schedule and interesting culture
Practice Director for Technology Solutions Group (Former Employee) –  MilwaukeeJune 7, 2018
Grew from a consulting company to a multi-dimensional organizational with many different branded companies. Hard working management that continues to drive towards the company mission.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Mostly Positive Experience
Jr. Consultant (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 27, 2018
A friendly and positive environment with some great office perks.
Easy parking, great office snacks.
Laid back office environment.
Upper management often makes promises to improve morale and doesn't follow through.
NRC is a great contracting company
Salesforce Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 9, 2018
NRC was a great company to work under. I had a great experience with the recruiters and my assigned contract. Alot of recruiters do not follow through but the ones are NRC did and they provided everything I needed to be successful at the company I was placed at.
Must Be a Perfect Fit
In-Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 21, 2017
This job seemed good on paper but I struggled with the in-office team which was mostly unwelcoming after the first week.
Image-conscious in a bad way. The operations manager is very hard to like and once used a racial slur for an Italian which I found very inappropriate.
It was an extremely odd place to work and I felt so unhappy and so unwelcome most of the time.

I would only recommend it if you are connected to someone on the team some how. I literally heard myself being talked about on a daily basis. Very unprofessional environment.
Pros
Free food, some neat parties, happy hour.
Cons
Culture and fakeness of team.
Good Company to work for but room for improvement
Management and Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 29, 2016
Once they find you a project they are great about paying on time and working well with you and your schedule. They are not great about getting other contracts and keeping you busy.
Great Consulting firm
Sr Consultant - Data OperationsSpecialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 6, 2016
NRC is a great Consulting firm. They have always gone the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the contract and the client.
Pros
Always goes the extra mile to help me out.
Cons
none that I c thinkof.
Excellent work environment
Senior Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 28, 2016
Ability to work hours required, sometimes remote work was needed. Co-workers were professional. Clients were knowledgeable.
Small Local Consulting Group - Disingenuous and Body Shop Practice
Principal Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 2, 2015
Overall I would have to say that this company tries to put on a face of a small, employee caring, company with plenty of social activities to pull the consultants together. Underneath the covers and promises of tenure; however, the will lay off consultants who are rolled off projects very quickly.

They do not enforce contracts between themselves and their clients especially related to time and materials so consultants work putting in a great deal on non-elective overtime for which the clients refuse to support work beyond 40 hours a week and this leaves the consultant uncompensated in any way for the work preformed. It is an extremely critical point to argue when NRC has employee compensation based on an annual base plus a percentage of the revenues resulting from the hours worked on a project.

The company is totally client focused to a fault. As is the case with some clients, they retain the consultant and even extend them for the good work being done; but, then when their standard period of project participation is met; they will often rate a person poorly to justify their reason for rolling a person off a project. NRC views this negatively and does little in the way of considering the consultants view of the situation.

All in all, it was a very poor employment experience and one that I would not return to as a W2 employee. I would only consider work as a contractor.
Pros
Compensation if contracts enforced, Family of Employees Atmosphere, Social Events, Community Activities
Cons
Poor enforcement of contracts in order to keep clients, Health Benefits are mediocre and very expensive, Unwillingness to listen to consultant/client issues, Say they will keep you when rolled off a project but tend to lay people off, Training is at the client or employee's expense