New Seasons Market Employee Reviews in Beaverton, OR

Almost bankrupt.
Sous Buyer (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 11, 2019
If your passive aggressive by nature, then this is for you. This place lacks real-time leadership and accountability. More concerned with maintaining an image that is far gone.
Pros
Okay discount and tons of spoiled food (BlueSlip).
Cons
Lazy store manager.
Customers and coworkers
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 10, 2018
Great food, great customers, great coworkers, great atmosphere.
The community at new seasons is like no other. This is the type of place that you want to come back to work every day. Career advancement options. Everyday would be a blast with the customers and coworkers.
It can be a fun place to work
Baker (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORNovember 11, 2017
I am still at New Season's Market at at times it is a fun place to work, but there is also a lot of communication gaps that happen. And I feel like the managers don't have as much accountability as they should.There is a lot of gossip, and favoritism, I was told many time to do my job with out question, even when I was just looking for clarity. But the benefits are really nice and the pay is fair, if you are good at brown nosing then you'll move right along quickly in the company.
Pros
Benefits, pay, discounts in store
Cons
poor communication, deep divide between store and central kitchen
Terrible place to work, be prepared to be harassed if your a female
Meat Cutter (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 24, 2017
A typical day was coming into work with 1-5 people calling out, being a cutter and more experienced employee I had to fill in for all aspects of the department. I was constantly harassed by my fellow employee's for being a female meat cutter and having to use the bathroom.I was ready to leave the moment I started. The most and probably only enjoyable part of my job was the free food and good EXPENSIVE health insurance. I've been working in grocery for nearly 8 year's and I've yet to see a company struggle so much. There rapidly expanding and not focusing on the stores they already have. I've never worked in such a dirty and unethical department. Do yourself a favor and go work else where.
Pros
Health insurance, free rotten food, no dress code
Cons
Harassment, lack of caring from management.
Best culture i have ever worked in. Happy, healthy, helpful and kind co-workers and management.
Seafood Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 25, 2017
I opened the store i worked at on day one. Outstanding culture to work in and for. Low stress daily enviornment. Ample oppertunities for growth and advancement.
new seasons
produce (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMarch 13, 2014
fantastic company to work for. Management is the best and coworkers are the best people to work with that I have ever worked with
productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Pastry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 29, 2013
This is the best place to work hands down. It is fun, and you get stuff done at the same time. There is always an opportunity to move up and grow with the company and the company is always growing.
Pros
job, co-workers, discount, benefits, everything
I was severely mistreated here
Prep Cook/ Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 6, 2013
I am an older worker than almost everyone there. I was treated poorly by my managers and eventually was fired for a ficticious reason in order to get rid of me. Anything that comes off their PROFIT SHARING will eventually get you gone. Like using their insurance. The managers I worked for were rude and condesending to me and for that matter a lot of the other people in the department. They certainly have a "HOLYER THAN THOUGH" attitude. Have you noticed how many job openings they have all the time? I have talked to many others who were mistreated and did not like it there also, so it's not just me. Stay away unless you are interested in being in this culture and are less than 25 years old.