New Seasons Market Employee Reviews in Hillsboro, OR

New seasons used to be a great company to work for until new CEO and investors took over a while back
Cheesemonger (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 10, 2017
I love working cheese however it definitely not the same company I started with. Things keep changing and not for the better. The work load keeps growing without compensation, benefits keep disappearing every year, lifestyle scheduling and full time is becoming nonexistent, customer service is a downward spiral and it's harder to move up especially with the new store structure they are planning. New seasons used to live by "take care of our employees and they will take care of our customers" however they have proven they do not feel this way anymore.
Pros
Blue slip
Cons
Money/sales driven, small raises, hard to advance, no care about customer's requests, consistantly changing products
Good company to work for
Promotions Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 31, 2016
New Seasons is going through growing pains right now and on the fast track of growing quickly. I enjoy the people I work with and the customers I see everyday.
Creative, informative
Demo Manager (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 4, 2015
As the Demo Manager I was given NEW products to create meals and snacks for the customers of the store to try. We had big demonstrations and events on the weekends where my team and I would serve the general public.

I learned a lot about the healthy food and the options people have to choose from.

It was a Blast!
Pros
Customers, Trying new products
Cons
Rude customers
Nice place to work
Cashier/Beer and wine clerk (Former Employee) –  HillsboroJuly 23, 2015
This company was there for my family when we needed family time. Co workers where great for the most part. Many I still consider friends. I would LOVE to work for New Seasons again. If I could have moved them with us when we moved I would have. Still hopeful for them to open a store locally.
Working for new seasons
Perishable Goods Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORMay 8, 2015
A lot of hard work was required but the benefits where well worth the reward of getting the benefits of the experience of a small business and the cutler of natural organic goods.
Great Benefits and Employees. Fun and productive.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OROctober 19, 2014
Supportive and positive work days. Fun and hard working employees and management. Customers are mostly wonderful. Hardest part is complying with attendance policies and company wide changes that customers are not happy with.
Pros
Free food, household items, health and beauty, excellent benefits, work/ life balance
Cons
Corporate sell out, unstable management model
eclectic and organic
Freight Lead, Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJune 10, 2014
healthy living permeates the culture. Great food. Great people. Was sorry to leave but would not have traded the experience for anything. Co-workers are a blast and the hardest part of the job was leaving and punching out for the day. Could not wait to get back there and provide great customer service alongside my fellow worker. Pay could have been a bit better but the bennies were worth it and made up for it. Movement upward is there for the hard worker.