New Seasons Market Employee Review

View all New Seasons Market reviews

very family friendly store, for both employees and customers
front end (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WASeptember 17, 2015
loved getting to know the customers while i worked there. Co workers were great. Just had problems with the the management team in the department i worked in.
Pros
Cons
management in different areas of the store need to be kept up on their management skills..

Other New Seasons Market Employee Reviews

Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 4, 2019
Sure it’s not perfect, but this is by far the best place I’ve worked in my 17 years in the workforce. The inclusivity is exceptional, I feel very welcome and free to be myself. I’ve never been told what to do or reprimanded for mistakes, very collaborative vibe. Sometimes processes are too grey and inconsistent.

Benefits are competitive for the industry, and outstanding for a small company that doesn’t profit much.

I have fun at work. I never complain about work like I did in my past. I have freedom to make decisions and feel appreciated.

Technology is out of date, too many manual processes and paper forms. Gradual improvements, but it’s obvious it’s a small company that moves slowly.

The people outshine any group I’ve ever worked with. Amazing support, values and care for staff. This isn’t exclusive to one store location. I often work with different teams and work groups and the experience is generally the same.

It’s surprising how this business can operate the way it does. Commitment is made to local farms and vendors who pay fair wages, even when it means a higher price. Profit isn’t the only driver which sets New Seasons apart.
Pros
Culture, Benefits, Diversity, Reputation
Cons
Technology, overly sensitive staff
Great place
Customer service-Cook (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 2, 2019
Awesome place, only thing that sucks is the attendance points espeically if you have no PTO and you're really sick and get ten points you'll be fired. Good management, awesome benefits. Really helped my family of 6
Pros
Discount, Benefits, Pay, Ease, willingness, blue slip
Cons
points for missed days, was sick the first 1 1/2 months of working and am being fired for it because I got points, other than that it is an amzing place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Seasons Market. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight