New Tech Global Employee Reviews

Good company with good personnel.
EHS Rig Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2018
They pay my invoices in very good time.
The personnel I deal with are very accomidating and are very helpful when it comes to issues with billing or needing work information.
Pros
Fast Pay
Cons
The way a company should be run.
Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2018
I have been at NTG more than 6 months. And I have to say in my 26 yrs of work experience I have never worked for such a great company. There is no micromanagement, either you do your job or they will find someone who will. That being said, there is no limit to how far you can go in this company. This company is in the process of diversifying and growing. They listen to all ideas and give employees every opportunity to implement those ideas. They treat they're employees as an extension of their families. They take good care of all employees and put family first. I am truly blessed to be a part of this company. These owners are setting the example to all other companies, in the way a company should be run. Right now I am trying my personal hardest to help this company move into the future with a strong since of pride, love and happiness. God bless NTG. I am so happy working there.
Pros
This is the company I have always wanted to work at.
Cons
I wish we were in one building only. But no biggie.
Newbon Guidry...Consultant
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  In shore, off shore,January 3, 2018
New Tech Global,
has the greatest group of professional i've ever worked with (bar none)
I have traveled the world since 1967 From the oil fields of Louisiana to UAE & Saudi Arabia, Africa, Venezeula, Columbia, North Sea, Shetland Islands, etc...I've worked w/ many engineers & specialty groups in my travels.
New Tech Global Is top shelf in every aspect w/ a professional attitude based on knowledge & ability w/ the drive to perform in a safe manner w/ out compromise, no matter the cost for safety equipment, supplies and or personnel...
New Tech Global answered every call, E Mail, or Text promptly.
I never missed a pay day, expenses were paid on time, communications were always open 24 hrs a day...

In Closing,
As a Consultant, I would recommend New Tech Global to any person or Company wanting the best in Engineering for their oil wells weather P&A, Completion, Re Completion, Sub Sea, Flow Back, Injection, Drilling, etc,etc.
Pros
A Professional Quality run Engineering Company
Cons
Good people to work for.
Solids Control Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2017
In a typical work day it is sometimes long and hot or long and cold all depending on the time of the year and the state working in. Its a good company to work for just the time from home compared to the time home with family just doesn't balance out.
Pros
Good money, insurance and benefits
Cons
To much time away from family.
Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2017
I've been working for this company for over 3 years and they are a great faith based organization. New Tech Global offers a great work-life balance, benefits and sense of comradery.
Pros
Work-life balance, benefits, flexibility
Faith based Consulting firm
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2016
An amazing company to work for, I got to see and learn several more sides to the industry. The NTG was very focused on team work and cared greatly for it's employees.
Productive, faith based company, with great employees
Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXOctober 4, 2016
Great people to work with in the Midland office. Very family orientated employees. The company really cared about their employees.
Pros
Ability to work for home, 1 hour lunch
Cons
Heathcare
Great place to work if you are a man.
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2016
This company is like working in the 1950's.

They have the lowest "Glass ceiling" I have ever seen in my whole career.

All BD are men, good old boys club for sure

Only work there if you want to be hired for admin "Womens work"
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
No advancement for woment
An outstanding employer to work for.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 18, 2016
The engineers were great to work for. Like family and a close group.
Answer phones and direct call to engineers.
Prepare morning report from drilling reports and e-mail to everyone on distribution list.
Distribute mail.
Greet sales people and guest that came in to see engineers.
Pros
Great company
Fun, new standards, educational
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington Pa.October 9, 2015
Different level of management, great educational experience, loved to lead from the top and handle the safety and operational issues from my level.
Pros
Free reign, learned a lot of different ways to get things done
Cons
No job security, no benefits
Good to work with
Drilling Consultant (Former Employee) –  All over the USAJune 10, 2015
Very good consulting firm. New Tech was very good at keeping me working and looking out for my best interest.
I did not work for New Tech, they are a consulting firm and they just got me work for other operators.
Great company to work for
HSE Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston,TexasJune 4, 2015
Very professional, very mindful of there employees, office staff willing to assist you on all your documentation. Office staff always answers your calls and emails.
Pros
easy time sheets
No Comment.
Treasury Cash Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 23, 2014
I have learned nothing in 6 months since employed here. Manager micro-manages and no growth. Work/life balance is about the only good thing.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Manager micro-manages

Comment – July 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, we appreciate your feedback.

Part of our philosophy has been to give employees the freedom to learn and grow, and have fun. Our company also believes in positive values that encompass components like open communication, honesty and respect.

We strive to create a trusting workplace where new ideas and suggestions are encouraged and are focused on people and employee enrichment. In order to enrich employee’s experiences and embrace their ideas and provide professional development. We encourage employees to attend conferences, seminars, and training to foster personal and professional growth.

I am sorry to hear that you had a different experience and encourage employees to engage with their managers to address any questions or concerns they may have. Every employee is viewed as an important part of our team.

Productive workplace providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasFebruary 9, 2013
Productive workplace providing excellent compensation and benefits.