New Wave Home Care

New Wave Home Care Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
I loved working with others that are in need of more assisting. The most enjoyable part was being able to build a real ion ship with each of my clients. The hardest part on the job was saying good bye or having to switch clients due to health.
very flexible schedules, nice staff, bonuses, gift cards. you learn basic skills in caregiving, but with overtime you can learn much more. most challenging part of the job is sometimes the attitude or behavior of some clients, but as a good caregiver you know the circumstances of each person (you understand)
I worked at New Wave for a short time and everything was great professional . They really catered to your available schedule. I’m writing this review to say they are very few companies that make you feel comfortable through the hiring process till the day you leave. They really make you feel like family. My personal reason for leaving was the location of the client is too far from home . I would highly recommend working there and trusting your loved ones with this company’s
Pros
Great staff wonderful clients
Cons
Too far from home
Would definitely recommend this job to anybody I know, would even have my grandparents if need to be suggest this company. Very well- rounded employees, and the staff and management are very involved.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Not a bad place to work now that middle management changed, Very independent, and not a lot of hassle to daily working conditions. There is enough variety to keep things interesting.
This job allows for a decent amount of independent thinking. Middle management is poor, but getting better. Supportive office staff and flexible schedule
Pros
independence and flexibility