New Wave People

New Wave People Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
not pleasant
you have no supervision, everything is remote. If they call you off a job you may not be informed. Called in at the last minute, if not able to do that job not called for months
Great Starter Job
It's a great company to start out with great learning experience. I got to work in the Department of Labor. it was one of the greatest experiences I ever had. If they would offer me my job again I would definitely accept the job.
Great place to work for
Good hours good pay staff are nice a pleasure to work with and take care of people, need more staff because they are always short staff and nurses work long hours.
Pros
Good pay, great hours, good staff
Cons
Non
Very small company
New start up company, and I worked for the owner. It was family owned and that was priority and clear while I worked for him. I gained a lot of experience, utilized skills.
Pros
Gained a lot of exerience with researching other companies
Cons
Too small and too new of a family run businss
Relaxed work place
Data entry, sending reports via email, logging in samples, mail out sample containers via UPS, print labels, copy, fax and scan reports, cross train in the lab
Pros
enjoyable place to work
Cons
contract ended
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great place to work.
I enjoyed working with the medical professionals at CDC while working for New Wave People. My coworkers were extremely focused and talented individuals.
i enjoyed working at CDC
Working for New Wave was interesting work. It was a stimulating environment. My coworkers were medical professionals of the highest caliber.
new wave
Contact position at a male adolescence detention facility co-workers provided support to boys and each other during the youngsters incarceration. Each day consisted of providing counseling and medication administration to each teen.
Great place to work for.
I'm working for this company as a contractor with the CDC. I sit onsite at the customer's location. The customer, at times, can be challenging, but New Wave is very understanding. New Wave's management team is the best. The pay is pretty good, but the benefits not so much. Overall, I like working for this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Wave People?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Wave People. Our community is ready to answer.