New Wave People Employee Reviews

Relaxed work place
Clerical/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Hope, WVSeptember 19, 2018
Data entry, sending reports via email, logging in samples, mail out sample containers via UPS, print labels, copy, fax and scan reports, cross train in the lab
Pros
enjoyable place to work
Cons
contract ended
i enjoyed working at CDC
SAS Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 16, 2016
Working for New Wave was interesting work. It was a stimulating environment. My coworkers were medical professionals of the highest caliber.
new wave
Registered Nurse Substance abuse at teen center (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 4, 2015
Contact position at a male adolescence detention facility co-workers provided support to boys and each other during the youngsters incarceration. Each day consisted of providing counseling and medication administration to each teen.
Great place to work for.
Hlth Comm Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2015
I'm working for this company as a contractor with the CDC. I sit onsite at the customer's location. The customer, at times, can be challenging, but New Wave is very understanding. New Wave's management team is the best. The pay is pretty good, but the benefits not so much. Overall, I like working for this company.