New Western Acquisitions Employee Reviews

Excellent Working Environment
Recruiting Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 30, 2018
New Western is a fantastic company! I love working here and look forward to being in the office every day. It is a fun, upbeat, positive working environment where everyone pushes each other to do their best daily. They really invest in training and promote from within, so personal growth opportunities are outstanding! And the company as a whole is growing due to the exceptional leadership from the top down.
Pros
Culture, growth and management
Fast paced
Intern (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 23, 2018
An intern opportunity at New Western offered an insight to real estate 101, roles of agents, relationship with title companies and much more. We got to see how deals were made, how Leeds were acquired and how to access the value of a property.

Fast paced, competitive, with hands on learning. Lots of opportunity for growth.
Great Internship!
Internship (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 23, 2018
Fast-paced environment, but once you get the hang of everything, it is a good time and a breeze. The internship that they offer is a great opportunity and a fantastic experience for one who may be interested in real estate.
Pros
Learned a lot, great employees, fun environment
Cons
Fast paced, in order to succeed you have to adapt to the quickness of everything
Best real estate company on the planet.
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 23, 2018
You want to make six figures? You can at New Western. Your phone is a "money printer."

Whether you have experience in real estate or not, this company will give you the knowledge you need and every tool to succeed as long as you are willing to roll up your sleeves and put the work in.

This is a company that rewards hustle. Perks: Monthly cash incentives, Tampa Bay Rays games, and a couple of fun trips per year are the norm.

Last year we went white water rafting in South Carolina. This past January we had our all-company meeting in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where we went cliff diving and deep sea fishing.

The office environment is competitive, but we all help each other out and work together as a tight-knit team. At the end of the day we have a spirited atmosphere and share a high level of camaraderie.
Pros
Make as much money as you want to make. Fun trips, cash incentives, lots of meals catered in
Cons
100% commission (which is only a con if you are scared or lazy)
Productive driven workplace
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2018
Fast pace and fun to work at. This place will drive you to succeed while also giving you the tools to do so. I highly recommend working at New Western Acquisitions.
Pros
fun
Cons
no salary
New Western Fort Worth
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 21, 2018
By far the best company I've ever worked for. I can't imagine a better work environment. A year ago I was struggling to work my way up a typical corporate ladder, out performing all of my peers just to get a pat on the back and a 3% raise (tops) at the end of the year. I had what most would consider a decent salary. I've been a sales agent with New Western about a year now and my paychecks for the last three months alone are well above my yearly salary at my previous job. I could never in a million years go back to a job where I was paid the same every day no matter how well/poor I performed. If you're a self-motivated person with a strong desire to succeed in life, this is the job for you.
Pros
Uncapped Commission, Work Environment, Growth Opportunities
Cons
No benefits (Healthcare, 401K, etc) - Make enough money, you won't care.
Silicon Valley Meets Wall Street
Senior Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2018
New Western allows its agents to truly unlock their full potential as salesmen. With great leaders/mentors and technology systems already in place, agents are spoiled with an incredible amount of guidance and training in the real estate investment world.

The culture and environment is unmatched and mirrors a Silicon Valley startup in many ways. The employees and atmosphere encourage/assist agents to maximize their abilities while allowing them to have bundles of fun doing it. While it certainly can be competitive, the uncapped commission and camaraderie pushes everyone to reach for the stars.

You will learn, laugh and earn more than you have in any other sales position.
Pros
Unlimited Commission
Cons
Your family is going to expect better gifts around the holidays once they see your paychecks
New Western Philly
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2018
Very young, fun, productive work environment. Work hard, play hard. Great career starting and finishing in real estate. So much knowledge gained in such a short time frame. Management is the best I have ever had. Great pay!
Pros
Work environment, great management, co-workers.
Cons
100% commission...Just keep working harder!
Fast-paced and exciting environment with a work-hard/play-hard mindset
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2018
Once you work for New Western it's impossible to imagine working anywhere else. Totally unique company culture. They somehow manage to create both a competitive and team-oriented environment.

You definitely get out of the job what you put into it, so it's perfect for people who are self-motivated.
Pros
uncapped commissions with a great bonus structure. flexible hours. supportive team and supervisors.
Take Control of Your Future
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 17, 2018
The management at New Western challenges you to be the most successful version of yourself that you can be, and gives you the training and tools necessary to attain that success. It is a strictly commission based position, so if you lack hustle and hard work then the corporate 9-5 might be better for you. But, if you have goals and ambitions and are willing to put in the work to attain those goals this company is definitely the place for you.
Pros
Limitless earning potential
Cons
Not for the weak
Unique Opportunity
Acquisition Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 17, 2018
The best culture a company could create accompanied with unlimited opportunity. Many other places try and say it, but the sky really is the limit here. If you're willing to put in the time and effort, your paychecks will reflect it. I'll never go back to a normal 'eight to five' after seeing the benefit of dictating my own income. There are positions opening and different offices being created that are providing opportunity for anyone who is willing to take the jump and see their full potential.
Fast paced, production oriented, with autonomy
Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMay 17, 2018
Excellent place to learn about real estate while making more than the average college graduate.

Environment is fast pace, and someone who is disciplined, with high standards, will flourish exponentially.

Management brings intensity to the office, driving the team to strive for higher goals, but does not micro-manage the team.
Pros
Freedom, Flexible Hours, Unlimited Income Potential
Cons
No Benefits
Great compensation & advancement opportunity
Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodlands, TXMay 17, 2018
Working at NWA epitomizes the phrase "what you put in, you get out". You are commissioned based so you have to be your own driver, nothing is given but earned. If you are interested in the investment side of things you'll learn more here in the first year than you would anywhere else because you are immersed in every aspect of investment real estate. Its a younger company and advancement opportunity is tremendous.
Pros
earning potential, culture, advancement
No words can explain how great it is
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMay 17, 2018
Review summary says it all. Make smart decisions, stay ahead of the game, make people love you. Sounds simple, but only the strong survive. Overall, this company is the best opportunity for advancement and education in real estate.
Pros
Excellent management, culture, low stress
Cons
Real estate can become an addiction- but is that really a con?
Compedative Fast Paced Environment
Acquisitions Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 17, 2018
New Western isn't for the faint of heart. It isn't for those seeking job security. It isn't for those looking for benefits and an 401-k. It's for those who are self driven and motivated by ambition to make a ton of money helping real estate investors realize their goals. The other agents at this company have quickly become my friends, and I have been given ample opportunity to advance, getting promoted in my second month.

No one here is guaranteeing your potential which means you aren't relying on anyone to achieve success. You are a contract employee. You control your own destiny by hard work, smart sales acumen, and unlimited earning potential. My income has doubled month over month, but it takes dedication and strong organization. If this is where you thrive, New Western is where you'll thrive!
Pros
A culture that helps you succeeed
Cons
Contract Worker
4.5 Years with New Western and loving it
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 17, 2018
I am a currently a Manager at New Western Acquisitions in the Arlington,TX Branch. I have been with the company for 4.5+ years and have enjoyed every moment of it. It is really rewarding to see the growth of this company and how far we have come since joining the team. If you are willing to devote yourself and work, you will rise up in this company quick. After starting out as a Disposition Agent, I was promoted to Acquisitions Agent, then a Sales Manager. I was then given the opportunity to branch out and run my own office as a General Manager and it only took me 3 years. This company rewards and takes care of its employees with Annual Trips among other team outings which are a blast. The culture is also very strong and a breath of fresh air in comparison to a stuffy corporate job. If you have a strong work ethic and are looking to take control of your future this is the company for you.
best place to work
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodland Park, TXMay 17, 2018
I have never been in a position where I felt that I had more opportunity than I am in now. New Western does an outstanding job and familiarizing you with the Investment Real Estate Market and provides you with the skills and the leads to dominate that market.

The management is fantastic
Incredible Competitive Environment
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 17, 2018
Once you get in the door, the harder you work, the more money you make. Overall it is a great place to work and brings out the best in you day in and day out.
Recruiting Operations Coordinate
Recruiting Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2018
New Western is a great place to work! The culture is motivating and inspiring! I could not ask for more. New Western also provides rewarding growth opportunity!
Pros
Growth & culture
Great place to work!
Recruiting Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 16, 2018
New Western is an awesome company to work for. They take their time to train you for the work you will be doing so you know the ends and outs of your position. Its a very fun culture and have great opportunities to grow with the company for all employees.
Pros
Cons
We are not located in every state, yet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Western Acquisitions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6

Ratings from women

1.2InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

1.0Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight