New York Cares Employee Review

View all New York Cares reviews

Excellent Company
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2014
Volunteering and offering my services to people in need brings me so much joy. Based on my schedule, I can go online and sign up for any event or activity and lend a helping hand to people in need. From tutoring children, to helping adults formulate their resumes, volunteering allows you to take a break from your personal life and tend to those who may be in need of assistance. Overall, it is amazing!
Pros
Meet new people every time you sign up for an activity.
Cons
No cons!!

Other New York Cares Employee Reviews

New York Cares is great, there are wonderful people always at your side to help you and the leaders make sure you enjoy volunteering as you learn
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 18, 2018
New York Cares is a positive orgranization, it grows you by making sure you learn a variety of tips to help you become a success in any career. They keep open communication for any questions/concerns you have and the leaders, most of all, want your whole experience in any work setting to be enjoyable and educational.
Pros
Excellent staff, immediate assistance, accurate time management
Cons
There are really no cons that I can think of
Volunteer for Mathematics
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Harlem, NYApril 13, 2018
Worked on elementary math skills with a great group of kids in Harlem. Teacher and staff are very helpful, and met some people in the finance industry volunteering as well. Great experience.
Pros
Free Lunches