New York City Department of Education Careers & Employment - Working at New York City Department of Education
Work happinessScores based on about 448 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORichard A. Carranza
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
As a data analyst, I was asked to: 1. Do a take-home Excel task (could be done with just formulas) 2. Document it 3. Present my methods and why I did what I did
Classroom physical conditions and available technology for instruction
The usually...."tell me about yourself"
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at New York City Department of Education?Published on May 24, 2021
- New York City Department of Education