Sr. Business System Analyst/Scrum Master
Sr. Business System Analyst/Scrum Master (Current Employee) – New York, NY – May 27, 2016
• Experience in assisting project team leads in tracking budget and status of multiple medium and large scale projects, and also maintained all process documentations using MS Visio.
• Expertise in tracing requirements throughout the development process and verifying their adherence to Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
• Extensive knowledge of Databases, Fact-Dimension Schemas, Data Marts and OLAP operations such as Roll-up, Drilldown, Slicing and Dicing.
• Ensured the project documentations are completed & signed off on timely manners.
• Familiar with RDBMS and able to handle SQL to manage and retrieve data from the database.
• Received many internal and external appreciations. Been awarded the best performing Agent Award from client.
• Experienced in working with Three-tier architecture, and converting business functionalities into Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) models across heterogeneous IT environments.
• Experience working in AJAX, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), client side validation and server side validation.