New York Yankees

New York Yankees Employee Reviews

Fun
The experience provided by the personnel and management was professional and fun. I really enjoyed learning and developing skills that I would go on to use in my career.
Productive and great place to work
Meet a lot of great people. Everyone is excited about what they do. Great atmosphere when we are winning. Fun events like holidays parties and staff events.
NYY security
As long as you do what is need of you. It’s a pretty easy job for awesome benefits. Keep your head up and out of trouble and always smile. Become part of the Yankee family and you will be well taken care of. I Love This Place.
Lax and chaotic yet fun working place
A typical day starts with unpredictability and unrealistic demands. The hardest part of the job is that most people in management positions had no clue about their job functions and responsibilities.
5 out of 5 stars
As a teacher for the New York Yankees I feel blessed. It is a dream come true to work with player development and see the growth of my students. My boss is great!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great Place to work at.
What else can you say New York Yankees, first class all the way. Great workplace. Awesome people to work with. You'll meet plenty of people. The best part it is fun.
Creative and collaborative
A super-fun and exciting place to work, I am surrounded by creative people in a high-wire entertainment venue. Whether I am sending stats to the scoreboard or pumping up the fans with music and prompters, I love the live atmosphere.
Pros
Interaction with fans
Cons
Extra innings and rain delays
N/a
You get to tell your friends you work for the Yankees, meet cool people and have cool stories to tell, make some amazing memories, learn about the Sports business, learn about large-scale event coordination, benefits are good, decent perks (comp tickets, discounted merch...etc.)
N/a
I worked with very sensitive information and do not feel comfortable sharing it in this manner. My apologies for the lack of description, but I won't release this information.
Dream of a lifetime
Playing for the Yankees was a dream come true. As a little kid I always dreamed of playing professional baseball and was thankful for the opportunity the Yankees gave me to pursue that dream.
Productive and fun work place.
A typical day in the office started with checking my email to see if any community representatives has reached or follow up with their cases. Then I would check my tasks for the day and talk to my supervisor to see if she needed me to work on something first, to see if anything needed to be prioritized. Then I will try to work on the tasks with the help of my supervisor when I needed aid.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Very traditional culture
Great Work Enviornment
What a pleasure it was working for the Yankee organization. They are a very well put together place. I enjoyed my time there and learned so many things.
Pros
great work enviornment
First Class
First Class organization who goes above and beyond for its employees. You know what's expected and how to handle the responsibilities that come with the job.
Great place
I knew nothing about baseball before working with the Yankees as an inning host. That did not stop them from giving me a chance. This job has helped me before a better on air talent
Never dull
A typical day at work included working with my writers from all over the country to complete our Yearbook, Gameday publication and subscription based magazine.
Great experience
A typical day at work consisted of waiting in a long line of other employees until they opened the gates to let everyone in, clock in, walk to my floor I was working for the day prep the food/cash register until they opened the gates for the customers/fans, worked until lunch break, eat and back to work, clean up turn in cash earnings and clock out. Management was awesome flexible and fun to work with. There was no hard part of this job. The most enjoyable part was meeting so many different people and being in the legendary Yankee stadium and also seeing some of the players up close.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
only a sasonal job
Changed a lot
Since the Boss passed away self-interest and no collaboration between Tampa and New York offices have festered. Some amazing co-workers, but the cons outweigh the pros sadly.
Pros
Spring Training, apparel, opportunities
Cons
Lots of fun and different opportunites
Really cool job that i'd definitely recommend to a friend. I have met a lot of interesting people and have done things that make most people jealous. I'd recommend to a college student interested in learning about sports business like myself.
Pros
exciting opportunities
Cons
can have weeks with low hours
experience
Working in Yankee Stadium was a great experience. I was always nervous and shy to talk to people. Working there helped me speak more with people and socialize.
Productive work environment great people to work with
I had a great experience working for the Yankee organization. i met and connected with some great people who became life long friends. It was a pleasure being there.
Pros
great pay and good people
Cons
long days 12 plus hours during the baseball season.
Fun place to work and no better place if getting into sports
You can’t beat working in a sporting environment, especially one as notorious as the New York Yankees. Laid back and do your job lifestyle with a bonus perk being able to attend 81 home games a year.