Newbold Services, LLC

Newbold Services, LLC Employee Reviews

United States56 reviews
2nd shift never did their jobs so I did my route for both shifts. Management operates on gossip. People popping pills at work, coming in drunk and firing people with no write ups. I seen it done repeatedly since I worked there.
DIDNT LIKE THE PEOPLE. The pay was nothing. Supervisor was on drugs. The plant workers were NASTY . Short shifts. Always drama. Might be different now, since they have a new supervisor.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
The people and the pay
love my job so much the only thing id change is my pay and the fact that only get paid every 2 weeks. my co-workers treat me like family. we all work together to keep the plant clean. I just love my job.
Do my job. Great hours. Cant ask for more.
No place for improvement upermangent like dm don't care about what goes on at site.

Have not seen my son in awhile
Great company. Was able to move up quickly. Everyone works as a team. No drama. Upper management is awesome. They treat you like family and understand something's in life happends.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I enjoy the work I do. They work with your schedule. You work at your on pace. Good communication. I enjoy the opportunity they have at Newbold Services. I think the pay could be a little better than what it is.
Grown men will “plant” things to get you in trouble. They expect you to clean a room and once you leave you’ll be yelled at if it’s not spotless the rest of the day. The pay sucks. The people suck. It’s a horrible job.
This Job is a Scam they will not pay you I've seen several of these scam companies in Florida and Atlanta, Big Scam Company. They promise the lead floor technicians salary pay and when it's time to pay come up with every excuse why they not going pay you. Big Scam company.Beware. Scam Scam All I got to say.
My rxperience working there is good i enjoyed the people in the stories they reviewed over to me and how perfectly their demonstrations of sequences throughout the passage of the stories was demonstrated.
I did not like my experience at this job at all the staff was rude they show a lot of favoritism and I just had an overall bad experience at being at the shop the hours were good the pay was good but the staff was bickering or arguing Macy kept a lot of stuff not a very good work environment
If you are looking to start a career or just starting back to work, I recommend Newbold Services. You as a employee are given more time than work to get started. The opportunity is there with this company

.tgrow and get the tra UK ning needed to
Pros
Job security and advancement.
Cons
Alot of walking and communicating with colleagues during job is difficult due to warehouse noise.
Very slow pace job. Its not demanding and will not take a toll on you. The breaks are perfectly timed and it's enough time to do what necessary. With out any complaints.
I worked overnight and had to make sure all trash was taken out bathrooms cleaned break rooms cleaned always sweat mopped before any Engineers came into the office
I didn’t enjoy it all didn’t work long the company contact was not good it was a not together company the general manager doesn’t know how to talk to anyone
I was contracted out from newbold to work at a plant. I was a sanitation tech. My shift consisted of spraying and cleaning the machines used to manufacture and ship beverages.

The work itself was not hard. And my coworkers were ok. Most of the shift u worked independently. You were told what to do and were expected to do it.

The pay was terrible tho. They started everyone at 10 per hour, regardless of your experience. And pay raises were non existant. In the time working there. I made 10.50. It didnt matter that the turnover rate was high and i had to pick up the slack and was never given a raise or praise for going above and beyond my job.

Another thing is the fact that there is little to no communication from management to upper management. And little to no training for new hires. When i say no communication. I mean none.

There was no official employee handbook. So days off or paid time off was told to us the day of or not at all. Several times i came to the site and found it closed cause no one told us we were off.

Or we sanitation would come to work to an empty plant or locked plant.

The management there treated us like step kids. They heaped tons of extra work on us. Often times it was things that weren't in our job descriptions. Newbold's management would not defend us, and instead, they pushed us to do as we were told. Although we didnt get paid any more for the extra work.

The turnover rate remained high for this reason. The pay didnt match with the duties. In reality, that job shouldve paid at least 12 or 13 per hour. But management didnt care
 - more...
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Poor managemt and poor communication company wide. HR is also a joke
this company is very disorganized they don't know what they're doing they misuse their workers and they will lie to you about anything management will not work and they will lie to you about anything management will not work they sit by the desk ok play on the computer this company is horrible never will i work for them again they are real dumb
Pros
Nothing good about this company
Cons
Management suck
its a fast pace and you have to be spot on with the cleaning at all times. my days stared at 6am to 2pm the hours are grate but the pay sucks. you get hour for lunch
Pros
1hr for lunch
Cons
have to be up by 430am to be in by6am
They are not interested in the betterment of the employees. Way under paid for the work that they do. I would recommend against working for Newbold, if you have a choice.
I loved being able to work with the people I did and for the building I helped keep clean. I enjoyed getting to know some amazing people and making new friends.
Yes I would help people out there.. It was a nice job to work at tho and the people there was nice to me there .. But the money wasnt waht I tho it was gone be there tho
Overall, I really have no complaints about what I do. The lack of benefits is my only area of concern. It's tough working 7 days a week at 5-6hours a day just to receive regular pay with absolutely no benefits.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newbold Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3